• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do While You Wait for Your Kit Document

In summary, while waiting for your kit document, you can familiarize yourself with Pampered Chef products and recipes and reach out to your mentor or team leader for any questions. You can also start selling without your kit document by using online resources and digital tools. The timing of when you will receive your kit document depends on your location and if it doesn't arrive, you can contact customer service for assistance. Your kit document is not necessary for hosting parties as you can use online resources and tools to host virtual parties and sell products.
DebbieJ
I hate the files section here. Searching brings up even more of a mess.

Anyone have a document like this? I am signing two this week and want to get them off to a great start.

Thanks!

Here you go

sorry, I guess I have to actually attach it, huh? LOL

Attachments

• what to do while waiting for kit to arrive.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 455
I found a better one, Ibet this is the one you want

Attachments

• Getting Started.doc
    41 KB · Views: 496
What a great document. I wish I had gotten it when I signed on - it would have saved me a lot of money and time!

I have an idea...combine these two files and break the combo down into "bite sized" pieces for the new recruit. Give him/her a piece and a reward when it is done. Then give the next piece and have a reward, etc. For example, when you finish reading/highlighting your Welcome Booklet and finish your list of 100, I will give you 2 host packets with catalogs. When you book your first 4 shows I will give you another 2 host packets. When you get your debit card application in, I will give you printable business cards. And so on. Then give a big incentive at the end of qualifying like something from your "stash" of extra products. I'm going to work on this and see if I can come up with something more concrete.

Kate, I love the way you think!!! I need to learn to be creative like that!

What do I do while I wait for my kit document?

While you wait for your kit document to arrive, you can start familiarizing yourself with the products and recipes offered by Pampered Chef. You can also reach out to your mentor or team leader for any questions or concerns you may have.

Can I start selling without my kit document?

Yes, you can start selling Pampered Chef products without your kit document. You can utilize the online resources and digital tools provided by Pampered Chef to begin promoting and selling products to your friends and family.

When will I receive my kit document?

The exact timing of when you will receive your kit document will depend on your location. Generally, it takes 5-7 business days for the kit document to arrive after your enrollment has been processed.

What should I do if my kit document does not arrive?

If your kit document does not arrive within the expected timeframe, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your package and provide further guidance.

Is the kit document necessary for me to start hosting parties?

No, the kit document is not necessary for you to start hosting parties. You can utilize the online resources and digital tools provided by Pampered Chef to host virtual parties and sell products to your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Cathy pclady