• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding "What to do While You Wait for Your Kit" Flyer

In summary, the conversation is about a new Kitchen Consultant who is having trouble finding a specific flyer in the file search. Another consultant offers helpful information about the Quick Start Box and how it can be used to get new consultants started and excited about their business. They also mention the Executive cookware promotion for new consultants and encourage the new consultant to ask any questions they may have.
dawnsclassycupboard
I am having trouble with the file search. I am looking for the "What to do while you wait for you kit" flyer but don't know the exact name of it and that seems to make a difference in the search. Any help?

Is this what you are looking for? :D I can't take credit for it though. I found it here.

Attachments

• what to do while waiting for kit to arrive.doc
    28 KB · Views: 581
This is why you want to have Quick Start BoxesIn my opinion, there's no better way to get a new consultant started and keep her/him excited than to be able to meet the day after the agreement is done on line and hand off the Quick Start Box.

I compile the grey binder (takes not even two minutes) and go over the welcome booklet when we meet. No question now about what to do while waiting for the kit!

If you're a director, you can have these on hand (paperwork supply order form). If you're not a director yet, ask your director to order one or two. The director pays nothing for them UNLESS they are not used by the end of the selling season - a great incentive for me, personally, to keep several on hand and keep recruiting!

If you are going to use the flyer posted here, you'll need to update it. The paperwork supplies no longer come in the box that can double as a filing/storage box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Starter List!I recently decided to become a Kitchen Consultant (recently, meaning I actually completed my Consultant Agreement about 6 hours ago) whew who!!

This is great information!

:)

AWESOME!!! Welcome to Pampered Chef. It's great that you found this website, too, because it's a great source of information. I always love to hear when someone is starting their business. :) Congratulations! Were you a host? What attracted you to PC? I always like to hear people's stories and where they've come from. What made you decide to take the plunge? I think it's great to get people's input because I'm sure there are some people lurking around out there who have contemplated doing what you did, but haven't taken the plunge. And it's AWESOME that you're doing it now because you get to take advantage of the new Executive cookware promotion for new consultants.

Anyway, welcome to the family and please post questions as they come up! We'll all answer what we can. :)

What is the "Trouble Finding "What to do While You Wait for Your Kit" Flyer"?

The "Trouble Finding "What to do While You Wait for Your Kit" Flyer" is a flyer provided by Pampered Chef that offers suggestions and activities to do while waiting for your kit to arrive. It is designed to help new consultants make the most of their time and prepare for their first parties.

How can I obtain a copy of the "Trouble Finding "What to do While You Wait for Your Kit" Flyer"?

You can obtain a copy of the flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service. It is also available for download on the Pampered Chef website.

What kind of activities are included in the "Trouble Finding "What to do While You Wait for Your Kit" Flyer"?

The flyer includes a variety of activities such as watching training videos, familiarizing yourself with the products, setting up your business plan, and practicing recipes. It also suggests reaching out to friends and family to book your first parties.

Do I have to follow the activities in the "Trouble Finding "What to do While You Wait for Your Kit" Flyer" exactly?

No, the activities listed in the flyer are suggestions and can be tailored to your own preferences and schedule. The goal is to help you feel prepared and confident for your first parties.

Can I access the "Trouble Finding "What to do While You Wait for Your Kit" Flyer" online?

Yes, the flyer is available for download on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" section. You can also access it through the Pampered Chef consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef4u2
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PamperedchefDaly