• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Order My Super Starter Kit First or Book Shows?

In summary, it is recommended to order your Super Starter Kit first when starting out with Pampered Chef, as this will give you a better understanding of the products and tools available to you. It is also recommended to have at least six shows booked before signing your agreement and to use a combination of personal connections and social media to book shows. While the Super Starter Kit does contain items that can help with booking shows, it is important to also utilize your own efforts to successfully book shows.
feliciamck
You guys have been so helpful in answering all of my ??? Can someone tell me what the protocol is for booking my first shows. I was told I need to have six shows booked before I sign my agreement. Can I order my Super Starter Kit first? Or is this done at the same time? I thought there was items in the kit that would help me book my shows.

Thanks!

When you fill out your agreement, you need to list your first six show dates. I think it's a good idea to sound out those who you will think host a show for you and set a tentative date. This will make sure that you hit all of your super starter bonuses. Now, your first six shows do not have to be held on these dates - life happens and people have to postpone and reschedule. But I honestly think it's easier to achieve those bonuses if you have people lined up before you order your kit - just my 2 cents. :)

OK, thanks. I had it backwards...I was planing on ordering my kit first and them book the shows.

Appriciate It!

When I signed my agreement I made up the show dates. It wasn't that big of a deal, I thought I only wanted to do 2 shows a month so that is what I put. Who knew I would qualify3 weeks after I signed and earned all 3 SS bounuses plus 3 of the plus bounuses. Don't stress about having those dates. :D If you have any questions please feel free to email me or post, that's what this board is here for. ;)

I do recomend having your first six shows scheduled, I've have seen people start with 6 made up shows and do great but I have also seen people start with 6 made up shows, and miss all three ss bonuses. If I were you, I'd would get on the phone and start calling your list of 100. (If you don't have this I will email it to you) Try to get more then your first six shows, that way if you should have any cancelations you still will met your goals.
When you are calling people just say Hi this is Felicia. Did I catch you at a good time? I'm very excited to tell you about the new business that I'm starting. Also don't forget to tell them that if thet book in your first month that they will get free pantry samples as a thank you from PC. (There is also script for these calls with your list of 100) Again I would love to help you any way I can, just let me know.

Have a show of your own, that one down and 5 more to go.

Thanks Brooke,

I am still confused on whether my kit and my agreement are the same thing? Can I order my kit, and THEN sign my agreement after? Or do I sign my agreement when I purchase my kit? Sorry, all this is new to me.

Your kit and agreement are the same thing. When you get online to order your kit they ask for your 6 shows. I never even signed the paper. My director sent me to the PC website to enroll there with her consultant #. (That way you don't give out your SS# to anyone but the company) I hope that is a little clearer.

Ah Hah! Yes, that is exactly what I wanted to know. Thanks a lot!

Now I'm confused...I thought you HAD to have those 6 shows and that they HAD to be real except for a show you do yourself and then you get a catalog show (which are still true, real, money making shows). That's how I understood it. I'm really foggy about the whole made up shows thing because I thought you had to have those shows so you could order your kit and THEN you also had to make at least $150 in commissionable sales from each of those shows in order to count as legitimate shows. Could someone please explain? :confused:

Broken pizza stonewarehi i just got my starter kit and my pizza stoneware is broken. what do i do now? my recruiter siad that she isnt sure what to do since it wasnt a show item. she is new too and doesnt know much she is my cousin.

You can either go on consultants corner and do a product adjustment or call HO. I am pretty sure HO will send you one right out if you just got your kit and it arrived broken. You have got to have it for your shows.

kristenskitchen said:
I thought you HAD to have those 6 shows and that they HAD to be real except for a show you do yourself and then you get a catalog show (which are still true, real, money making shows). That's how I understood it. I'm really foggy about the whole made up shows thing because I thought you had to have those shows so you could order your kit and THEN you also had to make at least $150 in commissionable sales from each of those shows in order to count as legitimate shows. Could someone please explain? :confused:
Back a few years ago we HAD to have 6 shows on our calendar to send in our agreement (at least that's what my director told me ;) ). Now it is perfectly acceptable to look at your calendar and choose 6 dates that you would LIKE to do shows, send in your agreement and then start calling to fill those dates. That is not cheating!

I do agree with the opinions stated here that it is BETTER to have those dates booked first. You are more confident when you know you have your first dates filled but I would still urge you to keep calling and adding dates while waiting for your kit to arrive.

As far as the shows counting: To "qualify" you need to send in 4 shows and each of those needs to be no less than $150 in commissionable sales to qualify as a show. They do not HAVE to be the dates or hosts that you put down on the agreement.

Ok, thank you!!Ok, that makes sense. I guess it is better to have the six shows already booked, but here I am trying to scramble to get six shows booked just so I can get my kit when really, (I already have 5) it would be better for me to just put in another date and go ahead and order it. That way I can get my ID and start using Pampered Partner. So just to clarify, I need only 4 shows of at least $150 each to "qualify"...I was told it was 6. I really don't understand the difference though. If I don't have those sales and that number of shows at $150, what happens? Not that it would be a problem, but I'm just trying to get all this info straight since I already have a potential recruit and I want to make sure I get all this straight.

Thanks in advance for all the help!!
~Kristen ;)

kristenskitchen said:
Ok, that makes sense. I guess it is better to have the six shows already booked, but here I am trying to scramble to get six shows booked just so I can get my kit when really, (I already have 5) it would be better for me to just put in another date and go ahead and order it. That way I can get my ID and start using Pampered Partner. So just to clarify, I need only 4 shows of at least $150 each to "qualify"...I was told it was 6. I really don't understand the difference though. If I don't have those sales and that number of shows at $150, what happens? Not that it would be a problem, but I'm just trying to get all this info straight since I already have a potential recruit and I want to make sure I get all this straight.

Thanks in advance for all the help!!
~Kristen ;)
I would go ahead and submit your agreement so you can get started but DON'T stop working on filling your calendar.

The company policy is FOUR shows to qualify but they want you to give six dates because none of us should only do the minimum and after you do the four you still need more to KEEP going. Until a year ago PC did require six and I think that's where the confusion is.

As far as the $150 minimum per show is concerned, again don't go for the minimum and don't worry about it. The company show average is $450 and people love PC so the sales will come. Besides you should be thinking $1250+ to qualify so you get all those extra products in the bonus kits!

If you don't get the sales? Pampered Chef is very forgiving and knows that life happens to all of us. You will not go inactive during your first 3 months and as long as you submit a total of $200 in two consecutive months after that you are still considered a consultant even if it takes forever to get those first 4 shows in. And IF you would go inactive you can reactivate with just $200 in sales in one month. (Your recruiter gets rewards for helping you qualify quickly and so she will want you to. YOU will feel and be more successful if you qualify quickly - all reasons to work toward doing it in the first month ;) )

But don't be thinking MINIMUM!! Strive for the stars! Think BIG! You CAN do this and you can get those $1000 shows. Set your goals high but realistic and you will not be disappointed!

Last edited:
My Stoneware came broken too
pamperedmimi said:
hi i just got my starter kit and my pizza stoneware is broken. what do i do now? my recruiter siad that she isnt sure what to do since it wasnt a show item. she is new too and doesnt know much she is my cousin.

I had earned the Rectangular Baker from the SS Bonus (The SS bonuses have changed). Anyway, it arrived with a big chip in it. Since I didn't pay for it, I wasn't sure if HO would replace it, but when I called and asked, the customer service rep told me, "It DOES have a 3 yr warranty on it, so it's fine." They sent me out a new one right away and had me send back a piece of the broken stone to confirm that it really was broken.

Hope that helps!

p.s. Sorry we are deviating from the thread starter...

Contact customer service. They will exchange it I exchanged my small mix and scraper that I got in my kit about 4 months after I got my kit because it started to tear they happily exchanged it for me. I don't see why they wouldn't exchange your broken stone.

Should I Order My Super Starter Kit First or Book Shows?

If you are just starting out with Pampered Chef, it is recommended to order your Super Starter Kit first. This will give you a better understanding of the products and tools available to you, making it easier to book shows and sell to customers.

You guys have been so helpful in answering all of my questions.

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have about Pampered Chef and our products.

Can someone tell me what the protocol is for booking my first shows?

The protocol for booking your first shows may vary depending on your specific situation. However, it is generally recommended to reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to see if they would be interested in hosting a show for you. You can also reach out to potential customers through social media or by hosting a launch party.

I was told I need to have six shows booked before I sign my agreement.

While this may not be a requirement for all consultants, it is recommended to have at least six shows booked before signing your agreement. This will give you a solid foundation and understanding of the business before committing to it.

Can I order my Super Starter Kit first? Or is this done at the same time?

You can order your Super Starter Kit first before booking shows. However, it is recommended to have at least a few shows booked before ordering your kit so you can get a better understanding of the products and tools available to you.

I thought there were items in the kit that would help me book my shows.

There are many items in the Super Starter Kit that can help you book shows, such as product samples, catalogs, and order forms. However, it is important to also use your own personal connections and reach out to potential customers in order to book shows successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cassandra Blair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • feliciamck