• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Essential Items to Bring to BRU: Tips from Friends | Schel

In summary, everyone is bringing different things to BRU to make it easier for new moms. Some are bringing products to make life easier for them, others are bringing items to help with sibling rivalry.
schel
What is everyone bringing to BRU?
My friend and I are doing the event together and are thinking we need to rethink what we are planning to bring to the event. Such as products.
Thanks for the help.
Schel

I am so mixed up also! My director said to bring items to make ti easy for mom to care for baby. I want to focus on pampering mom more but I really don't know! Hope to get some great ideas over the next few days!!

I'm right there with you! It is Tuesday and I'm not at all prepared!

-Definitely all the HWC pink products.
-Gift basket to give away, Survey Drawing slips, St. st Mix Bowl to hold drawing slips
-flipchart with specials (MAY AND JUNE only) fundraising flyer, Wedding reg. flyer, host plan flyer
-3-tier stand, with SA filled with some food? mini muffins, brownies??
-Opportunity brochures
-if I had the soap and lotion set, i'd bring that!! let them try out the lotion
-Woven Selections(June HS) filled with baby rattles, pink and blue washclothes or something...
I'm stumped on the product part of it too... I don't want my table to look cluttered and junked up. I may put the cooling rack under a baby looking piece of fabric to add demension
I'd like ideas on decorating the table... maybe baby foot print cut outs 'walking' around the table??

I think pampering mom for us means the products that we have that new moms can use that will make fixing dinner FAST(before baby cries!) and EASY (She's tired, HAS to cook, but wants to be sitting down, so get her in and out of the kitchen!)

Rice cooker?... put rice in and forget about it
Carafe?... get very hot water in it, put it in babies room along with formula, and don't have to go to kitchen in middle of night...
>>>I breast fed, so I THINK this would work, tell me what you think
Kids Cookie Making Set, My Safe Cutter, etc - mom can spend quality time with older sibling... to help buff the sibling rivalry !!

I'm still thinking...

I am debating the grilling stuff myself, what better way to pamper mom that have dad cook dinner and if their DH is like mine he would rather grill than use the stove.

Also, the micro-cookers. It's a quick way to make veggies and whatnot. I got mine yesterday and I am making so much stuff in them. I think I am addicted, because it is so super easy.

Tell me a better way to pamper mom then by giving her top quality kitchen tools that make life easy, not only in the kitchen? To me that is pampering mom.

I think we get so caught up inthe notion that pampered has to come from long days at the spa, makeovers, and whatnot, that we forget that pampering comes in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and choices.

1. What are the essential items to bring to a baby registry event?

The essential items to bring to a baby registry event include a list of desired gifts, a pen for guests to mark off items they have purchased, a phone or tablet to easily access the registry, a gift bag or wrapping paper, and a congratulatory card for the parents-to-be.

2. Do I need to bring a gift to a baby registry event?

While it is not required, it is a common courtesy to bring a gift to a baby registry event. This is a celebration of the parents-to-be and a way to help them prepare for their new arrival.

3. Is it appropriate to bring a gift that is not on the registry?

While it is always appreciated, it is best to stick to the items on the registry. The parents-to-be have carefully selected these items and it ensures that they receive gifts that they truly need and want.

4. Should I bring a gift for both parents or just the baby?

It is always a nice gesture to bring a gift for both parents, especially if it is a co-ed baby registry event. This could be a gift card for a date night or a gift basket filled with items for the parents to pamper themselves with.

5. Is there a certain budget I should stick to when selecting a gift?

It is up to the individual's personal budget, but it is recommended to stick to the registry items within your price range. It is not necessary to spend a large amount of money on a gift, as the parents-to-be will appreciate any thoughtful gesture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • pamperedlinda