• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Make Your Birthday Special Without Adding More Tasks to Your To-Do List?

In summary, your husband wants to get you something for your birthday but does not know what. You have a few ideas, including a cricut.
Bluiydangl
So my birthday is tomorrow- I'll be 27. we have a nearly 4 year old and a 20 month old, one on the way. we just vacationed for 2 weeks, and my husband wants to know what he can get me for my birthday. I'm a scrapbooker- and would LOVE a cricut- but see note that we just vacation for 2 weeks... :) I got a brand new to me- hand me down embroidery sewing machine for my birthday from my mother, and have projects waiting for me...

I need suggestions for something small that can make him feel like he really got me something great-- but doesn't add to my horrendous to do list.... any ideas?

Is there anything else you need so you can do the embroidery work that you have planned? Maybe mention the cricut and leave it up to him to decide. Or, do you have any PC items you want? :)

A gorgeous plant with roots....can see your gift year round

Or

Some coupons, hand made by him....free night off....manicure at a future date....massage....wake up for kids....drawn bubble bath, etc....

gift card for scrapbooking materials from stampin up or gift card for fabric from joanns or walmart or your favorite fabric store. massage or pedicure becoming that time of season. I just had my birthday in jan and was 28th and I got a gift card and pedi it was great loved spending the gift card and going getting my feet pampered !!!!

Tell him you want a cricut (along with a list of other things). You never know, he might get it for you later, or he might find a good deal on eBay. They've come down lots with the introduction of the newer versions

Sounds like you need some pampering BY YOURSELF. I'd ask for a mani/pedi gift certificate and no whining when you make the appointment!

Happy birthday!

I'm with Susan. It is your birthday and you deserve some pampering.

Forgot to say....

:sing: HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :sing:

A Massage, a mani pedi, or something like that.Last year for my b-day DH got me a GPS for my car. It's great for driving to shows!

Too Cool!!! Mine was today - May is such a great month!!

I love the coupon idea and the alone time idea.

Happy B-Day!!!

Why would you pick your own gift????? lol

Happy Bday Crystal!!!

The coupon thing rocks, and you can redeem them one at a time when you need them.....kind of prolongs your bday....incidentally, I think August is the month that rocks....hmm, I wonder why! he he

Chef Gilles said:

Because there comes a time in every woman's life when she figures out that choosing her own gift means she'll get something she actually wants or needs, instead of another dust-collector that someone else really thinks she'll love! Not that I know this from personal experience or anything... :D

Chef Gilles said:

I'm kinda with you! I refuse to even be given any hints about what the surprise is. I'm very much a kid like that. I think it's more about it being special and picked out just for me. All the more if it's your bday and not a holiday because a birthday is a holiday celebrating YOU.

That being said...you have a hand full of youngsters and one on the way...in my world that has pedicure written all over it.

But also on the list would be iTunes (to get songs, maybe make a new playlist for your new big day) or movie tickets for when you and DH run for it and hold hands in the dark. Also on my list would be a hand paraffin wax thingy. There is nothing more wonderful!

Happy YOU day....

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Happy Bday Crystal!!!

The coupon thing rocks, and you can redeem them one at a time when you need them.....kind of prolongs your bday....incidentally, I think August is the month that rocks....hmm, I wonder why! he he

I agree - 2 of my 3 kids have b-days in August (the 4th and the 19th) AND my best friend is on the 30th. August ROCKS too!!!:sing:

sklay723 said:
Because there comes a time in every woman's life when she figures out that choosing her own gift means she'll get something she actually wants or needs, instead of another dust-collector that someone else really thinks she'll love! Not that I know this from personal experience or anything... :D

LMAO....spoken like a wise woman! My husband always wants ideas for the same reason....I mention ideas, then he decides which he likes, adds another surprise gift that he thought of himself...

sklay723 said:

I'm really bad, I just get myself something and then tell my DH Thanks. LOL

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
LMAO....spoken like a wise woman! My husband always wants ideas for the same reason....I mention ideas, then he decides which he likes, adds another surprise gift that he thought of himself...

LOL ok that would work for me...as long as the surprise portion was jewelry :D

We were really great at suprise gifts for each other, then we had a budget, house, and kids!! Last year I got to tile our bathroom floor for my birthday- which was awesome! I'm not much for jewelry- except I am working toward my 15,000 in sales for my PC charm-- only $450 to go! nor am I crazy about sit abouts with 2 kids, so I have a couple of hobbies I love, but honestly felt a cricut was too much to say I would really like to have, turns out they are 40% off this week at Joann... our nearest store is 40 minutes away so we took a trip for a lunch and shopping, he got me the Expression, and we found two gorgeous Autumn Blaze maple trees to plant in our front yard 50% off at Lowe's. It was a successful trip-- and now I have a useful crafty tool I can use often, and two trees to plant and watch grow. :) I would usually say that we needed to wait until tomorrow for my actual day- but well whats the point in wrapping something I practically hand picked... maybe he'll put a bow around the trees... :)

That was sweet, and you got to hang out together. I hope those maples bring you joy each and every day. Glad you got the cricut thing too!

Be sure to treat yourself well all day long, and allow everyone to celebrate the fact that you were born and are in their lives. = )

I'm happy for you chica! Happy Happy Bday to You!

1. What are some popular items to ask for from Pampered Chef for my birthday?

Some popular items to ask for from Pampered Chef for your birthday include our versatile cookware sets, multi-purpose kitchen tools like our Mix 'N Chop or Mix 'N Scraper, and our popular stoneware baking dishes.

2. Are there any new or seasonal products that I should consider adding to my birthday wish list?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently releases new and seasonal products that make great birthday gifts. Some recent favorites include our Quick Cooker, which cooks meals up to 70% faster, and our Fall/Winter seasonal collection featuring festive holiday-themed kitchen tools.

3. Can I create a birthday wish list on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can create a wish list on our website and share it with family and friends. Simply log into your account and click on the "Wish List" tab to start adding items.

4. Are there any special offers or promotions for birthday gifts?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs special offers and promotions for birthdays. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our emails to stay updated on any current deals.

5. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for someone's birthday?

Yes, we offer gift cards in various denominations that can be used for any Pampered Chef purchase. These make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook and bake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieSAChef