• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Conference Be Over Before 9 AM on Saturday?

In summary, the conversation involves a group discussing a conference that is scheduled to end on Day 3 at 1:15 p.m. central time. They are excited to share and hear about new products and ideas. However, one member is unable to share their files until the next day due to being out of town. The group reassures them and expresses gratitude for their willingness to share.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I have plans on Saturday morning and most likely won't get back to my computer until around 2 pm Pacific time... but if I get my stuff out before I leave in the morning (which I'm not sure I can even pull off), it would be 7 am my time... I don't think announcements are all done by 9 am, are they?

conf is scheduled to end on Day 3 at 1:15 p.m. central time.

The Count down begins! :)

crazy question - day 3 is tomorrow right?

Yep.......

WHOOOHOOOOOO, can't wait! :)

me too.....I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas for the new products/theme shows!!!

Patiently waiting for 1:15...

Only about an HOUR LEFT!!!!! WHHOOO HOOOO!

PamperedDor said:
Only about an HOUR LEFT!!!!! WHHOOO HOOOO!

I was thinking the same thing!!! My finger hurts from clicking the new post button.:)

Well it should be just about over - let the new posts and sharing begin!!!!!!!!!

Yipppeeee let's see and hear it about it all!

heat123 said:
Yipppeeee let's see and hear it about it all!

Not till tomorrow. At least that's what I read on another thread.

Well gang, I have some bad news anyway.. I am out of town here at my parents' house.... and my files... well, they're still at home on an external drive that I forgot.

Now, if we're not posting till tomorrow anyway, I can get it back up by tomorrow evening....

Please don't hate me... it was a bit nightmarish trying to get me and my kids on the road this morning. I can try to rebuild it from here and get it posted tonight but if we need to wait (and I have no inclination to anger the powers that be at home office), then it's just as well....

PampChefJoy said:
Well gang, I have some bad news anyway.. I am out of town here at my parents' house.... and my files... well, they're still at home on an external drive that I forgot.

Now, if we're not posting till tomorrow anyway, I can get it back up by tomorrow evening....

Please don't hate me... it was a bit nightmarish trying to get me and my kids on the road this morning. I can try to rebuild it from here and get it posted tonight but if we need to wait (and I have no inclination to anger the powers that be at home office), then it's just as well....

Joy!

If anyone has a problem with you not FREELY SHARING your stuff tomorrow instead of today they can deal with the REAL CS Mafia! Kacey and Rae specifically have contacts on the "outside" that can deal with any rabble rousers!! lol

Seriously, though...you are generous enough to share YOUR CREATIONS so no one has any right to have any feelings about it except for THANKFULNESS!!

Besides....I am sure that 99% of us feel the same way I do...so there's nothing to be concerned about anyhow!!

We love you and are soooooooooo happy that you don't mind sharing!!:love::D:love::D

PampChefJoy said:

Its fine with me, don't stress yourself out!

1. What is the scheduled end time for Conference?

The scheduled end time for Conference varies depending on the location and specific schedule for the event. Typically, Conference will end between 4-5 pm on the last day. Please refer to the conference agenda for the exact end time.

2. Will there be any breaks during Conference?

Yes, there will be scheduled breaks throughout the day for meals, networking, and other activities. Please refer to the conference agenda for the specific break times.

3. Can I leave early if I need to catch a flight?

We understand that some attendees may have travel arrangements that require them to leave early. However, we highly recommend staying until the end of Conference to get the full experience and take advantage of all the learning and networking opportunities. If you do need to leave early, please inform a conference staff member beforehand.

4. Is there a dress code for Conference?

There is no specific dress code for Conference, but we recommend business casual attire. Please keep in mind that you will be representing Pampered Chef and may be interacting with other consultants and company executives.

5. Will there be any sessions or activities after Conference ends?

While the official Conference activities will end at the scheduled time, there may be optional networking events or activities happening after hours. These will be announced during Conference and are completely voluntary for attendees to participate in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • DebinCincy
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • lovenpc