• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Time Does Conference End?

In summary, the official end time for conference may vary and can be found on the conference agenda or by contacting the organizer. There may be additional activities or sessions after the official end time, and attendees are free to leave at any time, though it is recommended to stay for the entire event. The closing ceremony time will also be listed on the agenda, and transportation options after the conference ends may vary and should be checked with the organizer or hotel staff.
lakamper
Does anyone remember what time conference ends on Saturday? Just wondering if it would be a safe bet to take a 6pm flight home, considering I would have to be at the airport more like 4ish, that would mean leaving around 3ish.

Can anyone clue me in(ish)?

Lisa K

Going to Wave 3 - haven't gone in 3 years and am so excited to go!:sing:

A 6:00 flight would be perfect. Typically it ends around 12-1:00.....I'm thinking 1:00.

It is usually at 1!! You should be safe with a 6 pm flight.

cool, thanks! I was hoping that was the case and I could save myself another night's stay at a hotel!

usually 1 but if you do the tour right after you can still make a 6pm flight. :)

I think so too, I think I'll come in early on Wednesday and do any shopping, etc. that day, instead of the last day. I'm always so ready to get home by the last day - - and dying to get home and start calling people!!

this is good to know. This is my first time going to conference. I booked a flight a few weeks ago for a 8:00 flight saturday night. Last week I received an email from the airline informing me that my flight time has changed to 6:00. So I am glad to know that that time will work. Thanks!

is this an NWA flight? if so...i think there will be a BUNCH of us on it! :)

1. What is the official end time for conference?

The official end time for conference varies depending on the specific event and schedule. We recommend checking the conference agenda or contacting your conference organizer for the most accurate information.

2. Will there be any activities or sessions after the conference officially ends?

It is possible that there may be additional activities or sessions after the official end time of conference. We suggest checking the conference agenda or contacting your conference organizer for more details.

3. Can I leave before the conference officially ends?

While we highly encourage staying for the entire conference, you are free to leave at any time. However, please be mindful of any important announcements or sessions that may be scheduled for the end of conference.

4. Is there a specific time for the closing ceremony?

The closing ceremony time may vary and will be listed on the conference agenda. Please refer to the agenda or contact your conference organizer for more information.

5. Will there be transportation provided after conference ends?

Transportation options may vary depending on the conference location and schedule. We recommend checking with your conference organizer or hotel staff for transportation options after conference ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Morvin
  • kncmurray