• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chef's Success: My Experience in 6 Cooking Shows

In summary, the person was inspired to become a chef and join Pampered Chef due to their passion for cooking and the company's mission to bring families together through cooking. They prepared for their first cooking show by researching and practicing their recipes. The biggest challenge they faced as a Pampered Chef consultant was managing their time and staying organized, but they overcame it with the company's support. During cooking shows, they engage and connect with their audience by making it interactive and building personal relationships. The most rewarding part of their experience has been seeing the impact they have made on families and receiving positive feedback about bringing them together through cooking.
DebPC
Staff member
I got in 1 live cooking show and 5 catalog shows.

wow! That's great Deb! I got 2 catalog shows.

It helped me book 3 catalog shows.

My show was one of 20,000 submitted on the deadline.I guess that explains why it's been 6 days and it still has not been shipped or even picked.

I'm not surprised at the response- it was an amazing bonus!

I started the 30th of October and I'm telling you this was an incredible way to start my business. I ended up with 2 cooking shows, 4 catalog, and 3 Facebook shows all due to the host special. I almost doubled the 1250 I needed in sales in my first 2 weeks. This was an incredible special. I can't believe that they followed up in December with such a disappointing special.

Awesome!

Congratulations on your success with 6 cooking shows! That is a great accomplishment and shows your dedication to your business. I'm sure your live cooking show was a hit and your 5 catalog shows were a great way to reach even more customers. Keep up the good work and I wish you continued success in your future shows!

1. What inspired you to become a chef and join Pampered Chef?

I have always been passionate about cooking and creating delicious meals for my family and friends. When I came across Pampered Chef, I was drawn to their mission of bringing families together through the joy of cooking. I knew I wanted to be a part of that and share my love for cooking with others.

2. How did you prepare for your first cooking show with Pampered Chef?

I did a lot of research and watched other successful Pampered Chef consultants' cooking shows to get an idea of how the process works. I also practiced my recipes multiple times and made sure I had all the necessary tools and supplies before the show.

3. What has been your biggest challenge as a Pampered Chef consultant?

My biggest challenge has been managing my time and staying organized. With multiple cooking shows and customers to attend to, it can get overwhelming. However, with the support and resources provided by Pampered Chef, I have been able to overcome this challenge and find a balance.

4. How do you engage and connect with your audience during a cooking show?

I always try to make my cooking shows interactive and fun. I ask my audience questions, share personal anecdotes, and encourage them to participate by helping with the recipe or asking for their feedback. I also make sure to connect with them on a personal level and build genuine relationships.

5. What has been the most rewarding part of your experience as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The most rewarding part has been seeing the impact I have made on families. I have received so much positive feedback from my customers about how my cooking shows have brought their families together and helped them create lasting memories. It's truly fulfilling to know that my passion for cooking has made a difference in people's lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Amaleta Halford