• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Where Everyone in Wave 3 is From | NSED-based Selection Process

In summary, participants in this online conversation are from various states including Ohio, New Jersey, Michigan, Maine, Kentucky, Texas, Florida, Indiana, Wyoming, New Hampshire, Virginia, California, and Massachusetts. They are all excited for the upcoming conference and many are first-time attendees. The wave in which they attend is determined by their NSE status, but the process is not clear. They also discuss the benefits of using this website for their business and share tips on travel and saving money for future conferences.
Amy In Ohio
I think that it is interesting to see where everyone is from that will be in wave 3... By the way, do they choose which wave you're in by your NSED??

I'm obviously from Ohio..:D

New Jersey HereSunday can not come fast enough ... can't wait for Conference. I am a new consultant (just finished my 3rd Super Started Month - June) and this is obviously my first conference ... can't wait!!!

The Beautiful West Coast......of MICHIGAN!!!:D I live about 3 hrs from Chicago, so we will be driving 2 hrs to Michigan City, then hopping on a train to downtown Chicago ($7.50 train ride! - so much easier than driving and parking in Chicago!)

BTW: I know it says location on the side by our information... but sometimes people don't put the state

Amy,

Did you know that there's a link called "Consultants" in the top bar that starts with "user CP". Most of the consultants are in there by state. (but it doesn't say which wave we're in...)

The wave is determined by NSE but it's hard to figure out how they decide which goes to which wave. I think it has to do with numbers of consultant in each line and then the luck of the draw. That's my guess.

I am from Brewer Maine and this is my first conference.:)

Kentucky here

I'm from Kentucky too! I am ready to go to Conference - this is my first year. July is SS#3 for me and business has been great so far!

I love this website too! It has been a big help to my business. I will definitely recomend it to future recruits - maybe even buy their membership for the first year as an incentive.

thats a really great idea! I have learned a lot from here...:D

Another Kentucky girl here! Can't wait till conferance, it will be a blast and will get us pumped up for the new selling season:D

Dallas, TexasThis is my first conference and I can't wait!!!:) :)

Selinsgrove PA

This is also my first conference.

Teresa

Wave 3

I'm in South Florida!

IL-2 1/2 hrs south of Chicago-3 year to go.

Ann

I am from Indianapolis Indiana and it is my first conference too.

I'm from Indiana too!! I couldn't afford to go to confrence this year, but I will be there next year!! My director said I can get a ticket to fly there for only $35 since we are fairly close. You can't beat that with these gas prices. Of course by next year with gas continuing to up, I'm sure the price of the ticket will too.

Another Indiana! This is my first conference.

Fort Worth, Texas

Way over here....WYOMING here. Can't wait for conference this year! Should be another great time! I am excited because I have a future director on my team going! First time I have had anyone to go with!!:D :D :D

See you all there!

New Hampshire Here!This is my 1st Conference! Been selling 1 year and this year I get to go!

WAVE #3
HOME OFFICE TOUR #1

(Former BUCKEYE! :)

Hey Michelle from New Hampshire...I'm a neighbor from Maine. I too will be on HO Tour #1. Bright and early! When do you get in to Chicago?

Michelle & Amber-I'm on the HO tour #1 with you too!

HO tourHi Michelle, Amber and Kristy,
I'm on the early tour also. I'll look for you!

Lori
Texas

I'm from Somerset, NJ! My 2 year anniversary is coming up in October and this will be my first conference. Can't wait!!

Hey y'all.......I currently live in Virginia but I am a Southern California girl at heart!!

America's Hometown here.....Plymouth, Massachusetts......can't wait to get to Chicago....

I'm KY too. Can't wait till Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What state is Pampered Chef based in?

Pampered Chef is based in Addison, Illinois.

2. What states do you ship to?

We ship to all 50 states in the United States.

3. Is Pampered Chef available in all states?

Yes, Pampered Chef is available in all 50 states in the United States through our independent consultants.

4. In which state was Pampered Chef founded?

Pampered Chef was founded in Doris Christopher's home state of Illinois in 1980.

5. Can I find Pampered Chef products in any retail stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through our independent consultants and online through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
2chefs
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy