• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Right Bowls for Loaded Baked Potato Chowder - Tips and Suggestions

In summary, the bowls come in a variety of sizes ranging from 1.5 quarts to 4 quarts. They are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy clean-up. There are also mixing bowls with pour spouts available for easier ingredient transfer. These bowls can be used for both cooking and serving, making them versatile and stylish.
kcjodih
Gold Member
do you have your hosts use when you make Loaded Baked Potato Chowder at a show? I finally have a host that wants it and has the microwave size to fit it. I was thinking maybe styrofoam coffee cups? There will be 10 plus the host so they're only getting a little taste. Silly to put it in a cereal or soup bowl for that tiny amount not to mention the dishes.

Anyone?

How about prep bowls? It would be great if you and the host happen to both have a set or maybe you could borrow a set from someone in your cluster?

I have also suggested coffee mugs.

I take a few SA cups, and have the host pull out coffee cups to make up the difference. I haven't been in a kitchen yet that didn't have a shelf full of mismatched mugs.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you finally have a host who wants to try the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder at their show. It's definitely a fan favorite! When I make this dish at a show, I usually use small disposable cups or bowls, like the ones you mentioned. They're perfect for serving small portions and it saves on dishes afterwards. Another option could be using mini bread bowls, which adds a fun touch to the presentation. I hope this helps and your guests love the chowder! Happy cooking!

What Size/Type of Bowls?

1. What sizes do your bowls come in?
Our bowls come in a variety of sizes to fit your needs. We have small, medium, and large bowls ranging from 1.5 quarts to 4 quarts.

2. Are your bowls microwave safe?
Yes, our bowls are microwave safe for your convenience.

3. Are your bowls dishwasher safe?
Yes, our bowls are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

4. Do you have mixing bowls with pour spouts?
Yes, we offer mixing bowls with pour spouts to make pouring and transferring ingredients easier.

5. Can your bowls be used for both cooking and serving?
Yes, our bowls are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. They are perfect for prepping and then serving your dishes in style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC