• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Helping a Friend with an Extra Skinny Scraper: What's the Best Course of Action?

In summary, the conversation is about a friend who received an extra Skinny Scraper with her order. She contacted HO to return it, but never received a shipping label. It has been a few months and the friend is unsure if she should keep the item or contact HO again. The speaker suggests emailing HO and checking if the label was sent to the other consultant. They also mention that sometimes HO allows the host to keep the extra item instead of returning it. The speaker advises the friend to keep the item without guilt or to contact HO and ask if she can keep it.
barbchan
My friend had a show with another consultant just before I signed up. Along with her order she recieved a Skinny Scraper that was extra. She contacted HO who told her they'd send her a shipping label to send it back but it never came. This was in March. She still has it in the original bag and was asking me what to do with it today. Should I tell her to keep it or call HO again? She was even thinking of just sending it back herself but I told her she shouldn't have to pay the shipping. :confused:

Email HO and see what they want her to do. It could be that the shipping label was sent to the other consultant.

I've had some times where they don't ask for the item back. I guess they figure the extra cost and time in creating the label, postage and restocking just isn't worth it. I just had a show where they sent an extra one classic but not a small mix n scraper. They told me to tell the hostess to just keep the item for her inconvenience.

If you or she call they may just tell you the same thing especially since it has been a couple of months. I'm sure she just wants to get it wrapped up.

Michele

There is a section on the back of the reciepts about cancelling an order, (I know this isn't your friends situation) but they say that
"If you make the products available to Company and Company does not pick them up within 20 days of the date of your cancelation, you may retain or dispose of the products without further obligation."
So...it seems like your friends tried to return them, I would think that this would apply to her as well.

keep itI'd keep it without guilt. However, if you call (e-mail is probably different), you can always ask if the host can keep it. The customer service folks are not looking at the price and just go through the motion of sending out a label. I called about one extra quick-cut paring knife and they wanted the host to return it. I then asked if she could keep it since it was so inexpensive and they said "yes." I think the rep didn't know the cost.

1. What is "What Should She Do?"

"What Should She Do?" is a collection of helpful tips, tricks, and recipes for busy women to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable. It offers solutions for meal planning, cooking, and entertaining, all while using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can "What Should She Do?" help me save time in the kitchen?

By providing easy-to-follow recipes and meal planning ideas, "What Should She Do?" can help you save time in the kitchen by streamlining the cooking process and minimizing clean-up. Plus, using Pampered Chef products can make meal prep and cooking even more efficient.

3. Are the recipes in "What Should She Do?" healthy?

Yes, "What Should She Do?" offers a variety of recipes, including many healthy options. Each recipe is labeled with nutrition information, making it easy to choose meals that fit your dietary needs and preferences.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "What Should She Do?"

No, "What Should She Do?" is available to anyone interested in cooking and using Pampered Chef products. It is a helpful resource for anyone looking to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I submit my own recipes to be featured in "What Should She Do?"

At this time, only Pampered Chef consultants can submit recipes to be featured in "What Should She Do?" However, there are many other ways to get involved with Pampered Chef and share your recipes, such as hosting a cooking show or joining as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • hselby87
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • LibrarianChef