• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should My Commission Be?

In summary, commission at Pampered Chef is based on a percentage of total sales, with the exact percentage varying based on role and sales level. All sales, both online and in-person, are eligible for commission. There is a minimum sales requirement and commission payments are processed and paid out the following month. Commission earnings can be tracked through the online account in the "My Commission" section.
babygirl
I just submitted a fundraiser for 1400. What do you think my commission would be. I have already submitted $600 this month. I'm soo excited I'm gonna get some free fall product. Please tell me fundraiser sales also count towards our free fall product.

Thanks so much
Licia

This is what I figure:

Assuming you haven't reached the $15,000 sales mark...

$1400 + $600 puts you in the 23% range.

$138 (23% of $600)
$210 (15% of $1400)
$348

If my calculations are correct...

It's either 15% or 17% depending on whether you've reached your career sales or not.

1400*15%=$210
1400*17%=$238

Plus you get to add in the commission for your other sales at your regular commission rate.

Also you don't have to figure this out yourself. Just go into PP and click on Print and then click on Monthly Sales Diary. On the very bottom of the last page of that diary it will give you tons of great info.

Oh, Donna... I completely forgot. Duh!

Hello Licia,Congratulations on submitting a fundraiser for $1400! That's a great accomplishment and I'm sure you're excited about the potential commission. Based on your previous submission of $600 this month, I would estimate that your commission for the fundraiser would be around $280. Of course, this may vary slightly depending on the specifics of the fundraiser and your commission structure.In regards to your free fall product, I'm happy to inform you that fundraiser sales do count towards your free product goal. So, you're not only earning commission, but also working towards getting some free fall product. Keep up the great work and happy selling!Best,

What Should My Commission Be?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that understanding your commission is important. Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions about commission:

1. How is my commission calculated?

Your commission is calculated based on a percentage of your total sales. The exact percentage may vary depending on your role and sales level.

2. Do I receive commission on all of my sales?

Yes, you will receive commission on all of your sales, including online and in-person orders.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement to receive commission?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement to receive commission. This requirement may vary depending on your role and sales level.

4. When will I receive my commission payment?

Your commission payment will be processed and paid out in the following month. For example, if you make sales in January, you will receive your commission payment in February.

5. Can I track my commission earnings?

Yes, you can track your commission earnings through your online account. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Commission" section to view your earnings and payment history.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KYCHEF
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KYCHEF
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila