• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should Mary Be for Halloween?

In summary, I am having a tough time deciding what to do for Halloween. She is 13 months, will be 14 on 9/30. She is walking. Last year she was a pumpkin! Any suggestions?
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am having a tough time deciding! She is 13 months, will be 14 on 9/30. She is walking. Last year she was a pumpkin! Any suggestions?

Any options so far? I love Halloween :)

Mine have always been princesses. My oldest DD is 5 and that is what she always picks.

When my little one was that age, she was dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood and carried a basket. So cute!! this year she wants to be a witch and have me paint her face green. Same thing my other daughter was at that age. i love Halloween!

I saw the most adorable Dorothy from the Wizrd of OZ costume, but Dave wasn't thrilled. I could even have her in the sparkly shoes. Oh, well... Thanks so far for the ideas.

Hmmm, when Micah was younger, one year he was a Bumblebee, and another year he was a Monkey...but he's a boy. Now, he just wants to be a Power Ranger. *sigh* I'm afraid the times of cute costumes are gone.

Whatever you decide, you MUST post pics on FB. She is so squeezably adorable - she'll be the star of the evening no matter what costume you choose!

My daughter was a ballerina at that age. VERY cute! My son was Mickey Mouse. What about Minnie? I love the Minnie costumes!

Aww... those ideas sound adorable!

Mine would put on a costume for the 1st couple of years. So we went from Elmo to a football player. Football Jersey and dark lines under her eyes. Second year we used her dressup clothes and she went as... now think way back...Punky Brewster. Tuto, pigtails, stripped tights, bright colored shirt, painted on freckles. She was adorable.

Whatever she is she'll be adorable :)I say go for simple and cute- a kitty cat, mouse, bumblebees are always adorable!

My daughter was 13 mos. last Halloween & was a giraffe. My DH bought her giraffe stuffed animals & toys before she was born, so when we saw the costume, it was a must! I did tie little pink ribbons on the ears so it would be a little girly!!

This year she will be a cowgirl. She already has all the pieces, so it will be a cheap & easy throw together. & cute!!

We were thinking Dorothy this year, but we're planning on having a baby bY Halloween next year (God willing), so we'd like the new baby to be a lion, scarecrow, ToTo, etc. & they could be a couple ;)

I vote an ANGEL since she is so cute and a real life angel anyway... :)

WLMcCoy said:
My daughter was 13 mos. last Halloween & was a giraffe. My DH bought her giraffe stuffed animals & toys before she was born, so when we saw the costume, it was a must! I did tie little pink ribbons on the ears so it would be a little girly!!

This year she will be a cowgirl. She already has all the pieces, so it will be a cheap & easy throw together. & cute!!

We were thinking Dorothy this year, but we're planning on having a baby bY Halloween next year (God willing), so we'd like the new baby to be a lion, scarecrow, ToTo, etc. & they could be a couple ;)

SO cute!! :)

What about a hersey kiss? That way she look great sitting or walking.

My DD was a rooster last year with a huge feathery tail, so cute. She was 15 months. She loves getting eggs with her grandma, so she loved being a "chicka". :) It's kinda funny, but this year she wants to be "Bitterman" (AKA Spiderman)!?! ha

My DD has been a lady bug (11 mo.) & a Tigger (23 mo.), both were so cute!

Shell Northway said:
Mine would put on a costume for the 1st couple of years. So we went from Elmo to a football player. Football Jersey and dark lines under her eyes. Second year we used her dressup clothes and she went as... now think way back...Punky Brewster. Tuto, pigtails, stripped tights, bright colored shirt, painted on freckles. She was adorable.

OMG I loved Punky Brewster. I don't have kids but I am just one big one!:D
I LOVE Halloween too. Maybe I'll be Punky this year talk about blast from past! LOL. Maybe if we are in a house in time we'll have an 80's themed Halloweend party! That would be cool. DH could be GI Joe or Freddy Krueger or something! I was gonna possibly be Smurfette again like last year since I only dressed up for our work party. None of my friends had parties last year! Well I'll see who's leaning towards a party and get them to do 80s theme!:p

PamperedDor said:
I vote an ANGEL since she is so cute and a real life angel anyway... :)

Awww... we call her Angel! Happy Angel, Sad Angel, Tired Angel, Silly Angel... She is our little girl, brought to us by the Angels!

http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/best-costumes-2008?xsc=eml_msl_2009_09_17

AJPratt said:
Awww... we call her Angel! Happy Angel, Sad Angel, Tired Angel, Silly Angel... She is our little girl, brought to us by the Angels!

I think you have your costume!

I'm a tiny bit jealous - my 10-year-old son just told me he wants to be "Big Daddy" from Bioshock - the "cute" costumes are WAY gone in this household!! :(

FYI - this is what Big Daddy looks like, for those of you who don't have boys: http://cgi.ebay.com/BIOSHOCK-BIG-DADDY-7-COLLECTIBLE-ACTION-FIGURE-NECA_W0QQitemZ200384404381QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea7d75b9d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Raggedy Ann...so cute!!!

"Lil' Skunk" INFANT COSTUME: http://www.spirithalloween.com/details/product.aspx?ProductAlias=lil-skunk-infant-costume&ref_id=6998&ref_t=Z&originid=128385291

There are instructions for a great cupcake costume in this month's Food Network magazine. It's sized for bigger kids, but would be really easy to shrink down.

chefann said:
There are instructions for a great cupcake costume in this month's Food Network magazine. It's sized for bigger kids, but would be really easy to shrink down.

That sounds adorable, and so does the little skunk!

What Should Mary Be for Halloween?

Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about choosing a Halloween costume for Mary:

1. What are the most popular Halloween costumes for girls?

Some of the most popular Halloween costumes for girls include witches, princesses, superheroes, animals, and characters from popular movies or TV shows.

2. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my child's Halloween costume?

You can incorporate Pampered Chef products into your child's Halloween costume by using kitchen utensils or cookware as props or accessories. For example, a rolling pin can be used as a wand for a witch costume, or a chef's hat can be added to a princess costume.

3. Are there any easy DIY costume ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many easy DIY costume ideas using Pampered Chef products. You can create a chef costume using a apron, chef's hat, and utensils. Another idea is to use a mixing bowl as a base for a homemade costume, such as a popcorn bowl or a fruit basket.

4. How can I make sure my child's Halloween costume is safe to wear?

To ensure your child's Halloween costume is safe to wear, make sure it is flame-resistant and fits properly. Avoid costumes with long, trailing parts that could cause tripping. It's also a good idea to do a trial run of the costume and make any necessary adjustments before Halloween night.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for Halloween party decorations?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be used for Halloween party decorations. You can use our cookie cutters to make fun shaped cookies or use our stoneware to create a spooky centerpiece. You can also use our serving platters and bowls to display Halloween themed treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies