• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Use My Pampered Chef Bucks On?

In summary, the 30 day bonus means that the person has earned $30 from their sales in the past 30 days. They want to decide if they should save their PC$ for catalogs and business supplies or if they should spend them. They also want to get new products, including the Business Booster Kit and the Cool and Serve Tray, and then save the small things and cookware for later. They have the opportunity to earn PC$ other times, but it is rare.
yumyummum
I earned my 30 day bonus! YAY!!

I want soooo many things! But should I save the buck for catalogs and business supplies?

I have the new consultant kit, the simple slicer, the manual food processor, the deep covered baker, a bunch of spices, white ceramic 8 inch pan.

What should I get with my PC bucks?
I want more cookware, and a bunch of small things, the Cool and serve tray.

What are the things I should get that will help sales? Do you end up needing lots of business supplies as you go?

Are there chances to earn more PC bucks as you go? Is it hard to do?

THANKS!

I would get business booster Kit or whatever it is called. a flyer should be in original paper work. It has a lot of good paperwork at a good price. Then id get new products you want from the sample pavkages because 50% is a great deal. Then id keep selling and earning PC $ through my 90 days and save them for Kit enhancement (your 4th full month of sales). At that point id see if you needed supplies and get a few things on the Kit enhancent (40% off) if you didnt need supplies. Dont go crazy because you can always host a show to earn free stuff. At least this is what I did when I started.

For products, I find it best to host my own show or wait until I have orders going through. If you have your starter kit and the things you mentioned then it sounds like you are good for products. Although the one thing I love is to be able to have my kit packed in my car at all times. When I started I kept the duplicate items I had in my car and grabbed the big things I had in my house.Otherwise I would look for business materials - booster kit like mentioned above, catalogs, etc.

The PC$ don't expire so you have a lot of time to decide. Just remember that you can't spend them in a month you are inactive and if you lose consultant status (6 months without sales) you lose them.

I would defiantly get the business building paperwork package that comes with the catalogs and sales receipts. It is an awesome deal! Well well worth buying it (as mentioned above). I would get the cool and serve tray because it is almost the holidays and a lot of people are very interested in it because it can hold deviled eggs and keep them cool. I would save the small things and cookware for kit enhancement month or host your own party and earn them for free (also mentioned above). Or why not host your own party in September and earn cookware 60% off? I am not sure if you can you can use your PC $ for Merrill stuff, but I would get business cards and the stamp to stamp the back of your catalogs and receipts.

You aren't able to use your PC $ for Merrill (unfortunately), but I agree with the others about getting the Business Builder Package, and if there are any Fall Samples you wanted to get from the Open Stock or Packages for samples.After that, I'd probably ration them for my business supplies (catalogs, host gifts/prizes from the supply order, anything from the supply). For products, you can easily get those later by promotions, host specials and your Kit Enhancement (40% off). And you'll have TWO Kit Enhancements....one in your 4th month (your welcome email should tell you which month that is. If you signed in August, I would think it would be December?), and then again in April when we all get it (must be active every month for the 3 months prior though for both).Anyway...and you can still earn more PC $ through your 90-days. So sounds like you still have 60 days of earning. :) You'll earn $50 for every $1250 in sales, so for every 3-4 shows on average, you'll get another $50. So the more shows you do in the next two months, the more you can earn. As far as do we get the opportunity to earn PC $ other times, it's very rare. Sometimes during one of the "Free for All" periods when we can earn new season products, they give us the chance to earn PC $ when we sell more than a certain amount. So take advantage of your opportunity NOW and hold as many shows as you can during your first 3 months! Even if it is more than you want, it will give you a great paycheck, the bonus PC $, and set up your business for months to come! You can slow your schedule down after that as you wish....but this is a rare chance to earn lots of extra $$.

All FANTASTIC advice!! THANKs so much! Glad I asked!

I did not know about the kit enhancement.

I already recently hosted my own show (my grand opening) otherwise would love to do that to get the cookware!

My advice is to get stuff you will use in your kitchen. Then you can talk about them to sell them!
I personally would not buy paperwork because I do so much through email - sending host flyers, and receipts.

ShellBeach said:
My advice is to get stuff you will use in your kitchen. Then you can talk about them to sell them!
I personally would not buy paperwork because I do so much through email - sending host flyers, and receipts.

The stuff you buy on supply isn't digital though- Catalogs, brochures, recipe cards, items in the "prize" or "pantry" category. You can't buy the host flyers, etc.

All true. yumyum was asking for opinions, and mine is that paperwork & door prizes would be lower on my list as a new consultant. Just don't run out of catalogs!

1. What exactly are Pampered Chef Bucks?

Pampered Chef Bucks are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a party or purchasing certain products. They can be redeemed for free or discounted products on our website.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Bucks?

You can earn Pampered Chef Bucks by hosting a party with sales totaling at least $200, or by purchasing certain products that offer Bucks as a reward.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef Bucks on any product?

Yes, you can use your Bucks on any product available on our website. However, some exclusions may apply, such as clearance or sale items.

4. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef Bucks?

Yes, Pampered Chef Bucks do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 60 days from the date they are earned, so be sure to use them before they expire!

5. Can I combine my Pampered Chef Bucks with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Bucks cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of regular-priced items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KellerCooks
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • CassieMarie