• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Game Night with College Friends: Creative Ideas!

In summary, the college friends are coming up with game night ideas. They like almost anything as long as it is creative. The new sauces mixed with cream cheese would be a great snack, and the oil dipping seasonings all mixed up and some bread cubes would be another good option. The mini cheeseburgers are yummy and game-day approved!
ChefMary412
Getting together with some college friends for a "game night"... want to bring something creative. Any ideas? They like almost anything.

I think the new sauces mixed with cream cheese would be a great easy snack to take.

Ditto! Or the oil dipping seasonings all mixed up and some bread cubes. Also, the mini cheeseburgers are yummy and game-day approved!

We are having "game night" tomorrow afternoon and I am taking the pineapple-rum sauce over cream cheese. I just have to decide what kind of crackers to get.

JoLynn

The pineapple salsa with lime chips is delicious!Touchdown Taco Dip or Pizza Dip as "oldies".

oooooo good call on the lime chips!

jbarnhill said:
We are having "game night" tomorrow afternoon and I am taking the pineapple-rum sauce over cream cheese. I just have to decide what kind of crackers to get.

JoLynn

If you can find these crackers (I find them at the grocery store w/ the specialty type crackers) they are INCREDIBLE with the pineapple sauce and cream cheese. They are salty and slightly sweet, almost like a cookie - when I served this combo, people went wild over it!

http://www.carrscrackers.com/cgi-bin/brandpages/product.pl?product=704&company=140

If you can't find Becky's crackers, we really like using the Flips Crackers (they're half pretzle and half cracker)... we use them when we do the cream cheese with my jalapeno jelly and they really hold up well (as well as tasting good). I have found that other crackers break as you are trying to spread the cream cheese on it.
Becky, when you do the cream cheese with our sauces for a sample at the shows are you using the beaded spreader? I really like it but I know that a lot of people think that its only for Christmas.... what do you think? I guess I could use the bamboo spreader that comes with that set...

ChefPaulaB said:
If you can't find Becky's crackers, we really like using the Flips Crackers (they're half pretzle and half cracker)... we use them when we do the cream cheese with my jalapeno jelly and they really hold up well (as well as tasting good). I have found that other crackers break as you are trying to spread the cream cheese on it.
Becky, when you do the cream cheese with our sauces for a sample at the shows are you using the beaded spreader? I really like it but I know that a lot of people think that its only for Christmas.... what do you think? I guess I could use the bamboo spreader that comes with that set...

Funny you should ask! I use both! I stick the beaded spreader in one, and the bamboo spreader in the other half of the cream cheese.:D (One in each kind of sauce)

I do the pineapple sauce and cream cheese w/ the wheat biscuits, and the ginger sauce and cream cheese w/ water crackers.

These all sound good.. thanks. I was thinking about something with the new sauces. Good plan!

When I first made the Artichoke Breadbowl dip I didn't like it much. However, a host made it last month for her party and she added some thawed frozen spinach and it was FANTASTIC!! I couldn't get enough of the dip. That was the only change she made.

I tried the artichoke bread bowl last night, my upline couldn't find a round sourdough loaf, so she got the hawiaian bread... so yummy! I want to taste it with the sourdough though, sourdough is my favorite!

I've had it with the Hawaiin bread and the bread alone is delicious. It was really good with this dip.

1. What types of games are best for a game night with college friends?

There are many types of games that are perfect for a game night with college friends. Some popular options include board games, card games, party games, and team-based games. It ultimately depends on the preferences of you and your friends, so choose games that everyone will enjoy!

2. How many people should I invite to a game night with college friends?

The ideal number of people to invite to a game night with college friends is around 6-8. This allows for enough players to enjoy team-based games, but also allows for smaller groups to play different games simultaneously.

3. What are some creative ideas for snacks or refreshments to serve at a game night?

Some fun and easy ideas for snacks and refreshments at a game night could include a build-your-own nacho bar, a make-your-own pizza station, a popcorn bar with various toppings, or a themed snack based on the games being played. Don't forget to also have plenty of drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, available for your guests.

4. Are there any games that are specifically designed for a larger group of people?

Yes, there are many games that are perfect for a larger group of people. Some popular options include Codenames, Werewolf, and Telestrations. These games involve teamwork, communication, and strategy, making them great for building relationships and creating a fun atmosphere at a game night with college friends.

5. Should I provide prizes for the winners of the games?

Providing prizes for the winners of the games is completely up to you. It can add an extra element of competition and excitement to the game night, but it's not necessary. If you do decide to have prizes, consider keeping them small and inexpensive, such as candy or small gift cards, to avoid any hurt feelings among the players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
barbjans
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Doraine
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies