• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Have on Hand at My Launch?

In summary, when planning a launch event, it is important to consider the type of equipment you will need, such as a microphone, speakers, laptop, and projector. While it is not necessary to provide food and drinks, it can be a nice gesture for your guests. Having promotional materials or giveaways can help generate excitement, and a registration or check-in process can help with organization and follow-up. It is also important to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties.
chef_izzybella
My launch party is next week and I'm itching to dive right in. Since I have the next 9 days to prepare, I was trying to think about what I should have done beforehand. I'd like to prep stuff (labels, flyers, letters to RE agents [great idea, BTW]), and I have a couple OOT friends who might do book shows. Any tips on getting off to a great start?

Stamp your name on some of our Recipe Cards, so everyone goes home with something they will not discard. Get your order forms from Consultant's corner, Outside Order Forms, and after printing off the first one, stamp it with your contact info. There are two styles of OOF. One for states without tax and otherwise. Then make copies, and insert them in each catalog to pass out when guests arrive. Have pens near the catalogs. You can buy clipboards for $1, at the Dollar Store or equivalent name, if you want to spend the money, otherwise, have a few magazines or a spot to sit at a table, for them to fill out their orders.

Practice your recipe this week, to gain confidence in how to prepare it. In fact, I have
to get off my computer and go make the Carrot cupcakes, to take to two parties this
week. Better to make mistakes on just us, than the day of the party.

Enjoy yourself. Keep coming back to Chefsuccess, for so many helpful hints and support.

I don't have a log in or number yet, but I love the idea of the recipe cards and clipboards!

Host Packets!

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming launch party! I'm so excited for you and your new journey as a Pampered Chef consultant. It sounds like you have a great plan in place for the next 9 days leading up to your launch party. Preparing labels, flyers, and letters to real estate agents is a fantastic idea and will definitely help you get off to a great start.One tip I have for you is to reach out to your friends and family and let them know about your launch party. They can help spread the word and invite their friends and colleagues to attend. It's also a great opportunity to ask for their support in booking future parties.Another tip is to utilize social media to promote your launch party. Create a Facebook event and invite all of your friends and followers. You can also share photos and videos of the products and recipes to generate excitement and interest.Lastly, don't forget to have fun and be yourself at the party! Your enthusiasm and passion for the products will shine through and make a lasting impression on your guests. Good luck and have a successful launch party!

1. What type of equipment do I need to have on hand at my launch?

The specific equipment you need will vary depending on the type of launch you are having. However, some common items to consider having on hand include a microphone, speakers, a laptop or tablet for presentations, and a projector or screen if needed.

2. Do I need to have any food or drinks available at my launch?

It is always a nice gesture to provide some refreshments for your guests at a launch event, but it is not necessary. If you do choose to have food and drinks available, make sure to consider any dietary restrictions or allergies of your attendees.

3. Should I have any promotional materials or giveaways at my launch?

Having promotional materials or giveaways can help create a lasting impression and generate excitement about your launch. Consider having items such as branded pens, notepads, or even small samples of your product if applicable.

4. Is it necessary to have a registration or check-in process at my launch?

Having a registration or check-in process can help you keep track of attendees and gather important information for follow-up purposes. It can also help with planning for food and seating arrangements. However, it is not always necessary and depends on the size and type of launch you are having.

5. Do I need to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties at my launch?

It is always a good idea to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties. This can include having a backup laptop or projector, or having a contingency plan for a live demonstration. It is better to be prepared than to have your launch derailed by technical issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Blackmore
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Emmah
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • Meigs