1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What should I have on hand at my launch?

1. My launch party is next week and I'm itching to dive right in. Since I have the next 9 days to prepare, I was trying to think about what I should have done beforehand. I'd like to prep stuff (labels, flyers, letters to RE agents [great idea, BTW]), and I have a couple OOT friends who might do book shows. Any tips on getting off to a great start?

2. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

Stamp your name on some of our Recipe Cards, so everyone goes home with something they will not discard. Get your order forms from Consultant's corner, Outside Order Forms, and after printing off the first one, stamp it with your contact info. There are two styles of OOF. One for states without tax and otherwise. Then make copies, and insert them in each catalog to pass out when guests arrive. Have pens near the catalogs. You can buy clipboards for $1, at the Dollar Store or equivalent name, if you want to spend the money, otherwise, have a few magazines or a spot to sit at a table, for them to fill out their orders.

Practice your recipe this week, to gain confidence in how to prepare it. In fact, I have
    to get off my computer and go make the Carrot cupcakes, to take to two parties this
    week. Better to make mistakes on just us, than the day of the party.

Enjoy yourself. Keep coming back to Chefsuccess, for so many helpful hints and support.

Sep 2, 2009
  3. I don't have a log in or number yet, but I love the idea of the recipe cards and clipboards!

4. JDooley

JDooley Member

Host Packets!

Sep 2, 2009
Have something to add?