• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your $1800 Open House: Top Picks for Your Pampered Chef Wishlist!

In summary, the speakers discuss their plans for a successful business month and share ideas for products to purchase. Suggestions include the Petite bamboo bowls, Medium Square Bowl, RUFTH trivet, Pastry Cutter, Pastry Mat, Festive Holiday Desserts & Easy and Impressive, Decorator Bottles, Creative Cutters, Mix n Scraper, Small Spreader, 10 Season's Best for door prizes, and Mini Loaf Pan. They also mention the usefulness of the Deep Covered Bakers and suggest using them as an award for the host with the highest guest sales. The speakers also discuss investing in cookware and the usefulness (or lack thereof) of certain products like the decorator bottles. They also recommend downloading the cookbook for the
PamperedK
Silver Member
Had an $1800 open house with more orders to come!! I'm trying to figure out what all I should get. I'm planning to hit $2000 so I'm finding $470 to buy.

Help! haha I can't spend it all! I've been in the business for over 4 years and have a LOT! Here's what I've picked out so far:

Petite bamboo bowls (I need a second set)
Medium Square Bowl (I have 2 striped ones)
RUFTH trivet
Pastry Cutter
Pastry Mat
Festive Holiday Desserts & Easy and Impressive....I think mine were stolen!
Decorator Bottles
Creative Cutters
Mix n Scraper
Small Spreader
10 Season's Best (for door prizes)
Mini Loaf Pan

That takes me to 273. I'm in CAnada so the prices will be different but give me your ideas!!

Think gifts!! the holidays are coming up!

Yeah I might get a few gifts...my family has more PC than I do!! But my husband's family might like some!

DEEP COVERED BAKERS!!
You can never have too many!
Season's Bests to give away
Dripless Pourer Stoppers

dannyzmom said:
DEEP COVERED BAKERS!!
You can never have too many!

If you have a month in mind next spring that you are really wanting to pull out all the stops and have a huge business month - you could use a FREE Deep Covered Baker as an award for the host with the highest guest sales (you can even qualify this by saying over $800 in guest sales, or whatever amount you think). I would only do this if I were having a max number of shows but since you are getting it for Free that is something hosts would willingly compete for.

Oooh good point on the pourer-stoppers. I still haven't jumped on the DCB bandwagon. probably because my microwave is far too small. I have one though...eta: Good point Sharon!

If you don't have all the cookware - invest in some.
The appetizer plates & caddy set are a good thing to have and actually take to shows (because the guest will get to USE them and love them!)

I agree ... cookware is a great investment.

If you can see yourself using those baking items, go ahead and do so. If not, I wouldn't break my neck getting the decorator bottles. Never used them even though I have 'em.

I am kicking myself for not using the DCB when I made my meatloaf tonight. It took FOREVER to get done. Roomie blamed the oven which has been faulty sometimes, I blamed myself for opening it every 10 minutes, but even so ...had I used the DCB it would have gotten done faster b/c it would have trapped the heat in.

I do definitely want the pastry mat and cutter...and the creative cutters. Not so much the decorator bottles. They're a small item I could really get any time so maybe I'll save them for later....or add them on if I'm stuck spending it all....HA!

I have the decorator bottles and I personally feel like they're not much worth having. They're a pain in the butt.

PamperedK said:
Oooh good point on the pourer-stoppers. I still haven't jumped on the DCB bandwagon. probably because my microwave is far too small. I have one though...

You should by all means get the DCB to use in your oven then. Download the cookbook for the DCB Magic Pot in the files section--recipes are nicely divided into oven and microwave in the beginning. Then you'll be able to talk about how wonderful it is in the oven after you use it.

gailz2 said:
PamperedK said:
Oooh good point on the pourer-stoppers. I still haven't jumped on the DCB bandwagon. probably because my microwave is far too small. I have one though...

You should by all means get the DCB to use in your oven then. Download the cookbook for the DCB Magic Pot in the files section--recipes are nicely divided into oven and microwave in the beginning. Then you'll be able to talk about how wonderful it is in the oven after you use it.

Thanks for the tip! I do have a DCB I just never use it. I will download that book and plan some meals!

1. How can I make the most out of my $1800 open house budget?

To maximize your $1800 open house budget, focus on purchasing versatile and high-quality kitchen tools that can serve multiple purposes. Look for products like the Deluxe Cooking Blender, which can blend, chop, cook, and even make ice cream. You can also consider bundling products together to save money and get more value for your budget.

2. What are the top picks for my Pampered Chef wishlist?

Some popular items on many Pampered Chef wishlists include the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, and the Mix 'N Scraper. These products are not only versatile and durable, but they also make cooking and baking tasks easier and more efficient.

3. Can I use my $1800 open house budget to purchase non-kitchen items?

While Pampered Chef primarily offers kitchen products, they also have a variety of home and personal care items such as cleaning supplies, essential oils, and skincare products. You can use your budget to purchase these items as well, as they are all designed to make your life easier and more enjoyable.

4. How can I get the best deals during my open house?

To get the best deals during your open house, take advantage of any ongoing promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. You can also consider hosting a virtual party, which often includes exclusive deals and free products. Additionally, be sure to ask your consultant about any current or upcoming sales or specials.

5. Are there any must-have items that I should add to my wishlist?

While everyone's needs and preferences may vary, some must-have items that are popular among Pampered Chef customers include the Food Chopper, the Manual Food Processor, and the Large Round Stone. These items are not only essential for everyday cooking but also make great gifts for friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor