• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grand Opening! $220 of Free Products - What to Get?

In summary, the host had a successful Grand Opening party and has $220 of free products to spend. The products people seem to need to see and experience before they buy them are the 12" executive skillet and lid, stainless mixing bowls, cutting board with measuring cups and Santoku knife. The products people seem to use the most are the stainless mixing bowls, large cutting board, cutting board with measuring cups, and the santoku knife. Some items the host recommends people have are the stainless mixing bowls set, the DCB, the 12" skillet, the tool turn about, stainless steel mixing bowls, large cutting board, cutting board with measuring cups
scrappergirl7
So, I just hosted my Grand Opening party, and I know have $220 of free products to spend :) :) :) :)
So what should I get? The DCB is a definite, but how about after that? The only other products I have are the ones from my new consultant kit.
Which products do you use time and time again in your recipes?
Which products do people really seem to have to see and experience before they buy them?

12" executive skillet and lid
santoku knife- either 5 or 7"- whatever your preference is
tool turn about
weekday dinners done collectionHAVE FUN shopping and congrats on such a successful GO show!

Cookbooks...especially both 29 Minutes to Dinner ones!Stainless Mixing BowlsCutting Board with Measuring Cups

12" Skillet (all my recipes offered are either in the skillet or DCB)
Santoku Knife (trust me, the one that comes in your kit is not big enough)
Tool Turn About (organize your tools, make them easier to find and show set-up much simpler)
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (you'll find yourself needing more than just the Batter Bowl for many recipes)
Large Cutting board (whatever line you like; again, the one in your kit is not big enough!)If you have 1/2 priced items you may want to use those for the cookware and knife and your free product for the remaining items plus stocking up on smaller tools.

Besides the tools in the new consultant kit, here are the items I use the most: Large Round Stone, Deep Covered Baker, tool turn about with LOTS of the chef's tools, potholders, small batter bowl, fluted stone, large round Simple Additions platter, clock/timer, mix 'n chop, chef's tongs, forged cutlery knives, egg slicer (didn't think I would, but I do!!!), any of the seasonings/rubs & cookbooks! (when they smell or see them, they are more apt to buy them), stainless steel scoops, all 3 specialty scrapers, slice 'n serve (I use this one every time I do a cake!!! I actually need more than one.), rotary grater (has really come in handy lately) and the small collapsible bowl (I use it to collect door prize drawing slips ... the LOVE it!)

Some things I couldn't live without for shows are:
Stainless Mixing Bowl Set - they're lighter to carry than the Batter Bowl, and sometimes you need 2 for a show. Plus, they're a higher-ticket item than the Batter Bowls.
DCB
12" Skillet - pick the one you think you'll use more (Exec or SS). You can make recipes from the Weekday Dinners Done cards or or other books in this. It can also be used as a substitute for the stockpot in some recipes (Creamy One Pot Pasta).
Full set of the forged cutlery - I use multiple knives at my shows to teach about using the right knife for the job.
Cook's Tongs and Bamboo Specialty Tools set - for stirring things/picking things up from cookware, etc. Of course, what you'll find is that you'll eventually want the entire catalog. :) Don't forget that you'll get a Kit Enhancement Month in your 4th month (40% discount on a single personal order, and you can use PC$), and that you can get the current season's samples at 50% off until your 6th week as a consultant.

Don't forget pantry items such as rubs and sauces that you will use in your recipes for your cooking shows.

Lindsay said:
Tool Turn About (organize your tools, make them easier to find and show set-up much simpler)
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls (you'll find yourself needing more than just the Batter Bowl for many recipes)
Large Cutting board (whatever line you like; again, the one in your kit is not big enough!)

If you have 1/2 priced items you may want to use those for the cookware and knife and your free product for the remaining items plus stocking up on smaller tools.

I fully agree with this list!

Lindsay said:
Large Cutting board (whatever line you like; again, the one in your kit is not big enough!)

If you have 1/2 priced items you may want to use those for the cookware and knife and your free product for the remaining items plus stocking up on smaller tools.

ditto, I love the 5 in Santoku knife, I use it for everything, don't forget the honing tool too!
I love my clock/timer too

A digital thermometer to go with your DCB. The Mix 'N chop, the new measuring cup set, a full set of the prep bowls. Maybe a bamboo piece so your customers can see and touch it. If you want a SA Dots piece, I'd suggest the trio bowl. Oven mitt, clock/timer, a piece of stainless like the 8" sautee pan.

I know it tends to be more of a summer item, but the Trifle Bowl! Also, possibly the beaded spoon to use with it.

Agree with the 12" skillet, Forged Cutlery, TTA, Stainless Steel bowls, a SA platter to serve from, cookbooks, seasonings/rubs.

I would suggest you make a list, and prioritize it by price, and what you would most likely take to a show. You want to show higher priced items to encourage sales and bookings, and you can always fill in the little stuff with your PC $ and Kit Enhancement.

essentials i bring to almost every show:
ssbowls
large cutting board
santoku or chefs knife
ladle

i would also invest in a trifle bowl for the summer or desserts. it's quite impressive

I agree with what everyone else says, but I consider the Trifle Bowl an all year thing... there are a ton of great holiday type trifles, just read a few threads about a Pumpkin Trifle that would be fabulous for Thanksgiving, plus it looks beautiful as a decoration with Christmas ornaments and stuff in it. Definitely a must have! (after the DCB and 12" skillet and Santuko Knife!)

Tool Turn About is a MUST if you don't have it!
I bring my DCB and Trifle bowl to every show.
Lg. Cutting board.
Mix 'N Chop, just showing it and you can sell it to half of your guests (or more)!
Weekday dinner recipe cards.

I agree with all of the above and also think the salad chopper is essential. I sell a lot of these when we do pass around salsa and it's a perfect add on recipe to several of the DCB recipes. Put the dish in the microwave and do the salsa - everything's done in 15 minutes - it makes it even more of a WOW demo. ...then give them the fruit salsa recipe and if you didn't chop chicken with it for the demo tell them it works for that too to add value. If I do a dessert I often add a "pass around" fruit salsa.

BethCooks4U said:
I agree with all of the above and also think the salad chopper is essential. I sell a lot of these when we do pass around salsa and it's a perfect add on recipe to several of the DCB recipes. Put the dish in the microwave and do the salsa - everything's done in 15 minutes - it makes it even more of a WOW demo. ...then give them the fruit salsa recipe and if you didn't chop chicken with it for the demo tell them it works for that too to add value. If I do a dessert I often add a "pass around" fruit salsa.

Ooh, forgot about those, use those allllllll the time! And the Citrus Press! Let's face it, you NEED everything! :D:love:

Can Opener!

1. What products are included in the $220 worth of free products for the Grand Opening?

The $220 worth of free products for the Grand Opening typically includes a mix of popular and new Pampered Chef products. Some examples may include a stoneware baking dish, a set of kitchen knives, a silicone spatula, a vegetable peeler, and a cookbook.

2. How can I redeem the $220 worth of free products for the Grand Opening?

To redeem the $220 worth of free products, simply attend the Grand Opening event and place an order of $200 or more. The free products will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

3. Can I choose which products I want for the $220 worth of free products?

Unfortunately, the products included in the $220 worth of free products are pre-selected and cannot be changed. However, you can always purchase additional products of your choice to add to your order.

4. Is the $220 worth of free products available for online orders?

Yes, the $220 worth of free products is available for both in-person and online orders during the Grand Opening event. Simply enter the promo code provided at checkout to receive the free products.

5. Can I combine the $220 worth of free products with other offers or discounts?

The $220 worth of free products cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use existing credits towards your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • HH_04
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef