• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Gifts for Brother-in-Law's Girlfriend | Pampered Chef Favorites

Thanks for clarifying. I guess I never paid any mind to it after the holidays since I've never had any guests (or hosts) asking for it.I would get her the spice turn about and some spices to fill it! Spices and rubs are things that need to be replenished, if she really loves them (like I know my family does!) she'll need to buy more eventually;)
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My brother-in-laws girlfriend ended her Christmas list with "Of course I loved Pampered Chef" so I need to figure out what to get her now. I know she owns a lot, here's what she's bought from me lately:
Flexible Funnels
BBQ Grill Basket
Dripless Pourer/Stopper
Sun Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping
Baster & Cleaning Brush
Medium Bamboo Square Bowl
Master Scraper
Mix N Chop
Bamboo Salad TOngs
Pizza Crust Mix
Deep Covered Baker

What would you get her for Christmas? I have about a $50 limit.

trifle bowl

I agree whole heartedly! That is a must for a PC fan!

I'd get her more Bamboo.

She has the Bamboo salad tongs, and a Bamboo square bowl - I'd get her the smaller round bowls to use for salad, and maybe petite bowls with petite or small spoons to use for salad toppings. :chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
I'd get her more Bamboo.

She has the Bamboo salad tongs, and a Bamboo square bowl - I'd get her the smaller round bowls to use for salad, and maybe petite bowls with petite or small spoons to use for salad toppings. :chef:

I was thinking the bamboo grinder set but I think I like your idea much better.

Why not offer her the best gift of all....the Pampered Chef business!

Chef Gilles said:
Why not offer her the best gift of all....the Pampered Chef business!

Already offered! Even though she got a couple part time jobs through the winter to help supplement her income from her regular job, she's not interested.

How about the holiday pieces since she won't be able to get those after christmas?

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
How about the holiday pieces since she won't be able to get those after christmas?

Actually they will remain in the catalog until the end of February when we start using the spring catalog.

BethCooks4U said:
Actually they will remain in the catalog until the end of February when we start using the spring catalog.

Thanks for clarifying. I guess I never paid any mind to it after the holidays since I've never had any guests (or hosts) asking for it.

I would get her the spice turn about and some spices to fill it! Spices and rubs are things that need to be replenished, if she really loves them (like I know my family does!) she'll need to buy more eventually;) . And I know a STA and Spices makes a pretty Christmas gift if you tie it up like a gift basket.

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products that would make great gifts for my brother-in-law's girlfriend?

Some popular Pampered Chef products that would make great gifts for your brother-in-law's girlfriend include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, the Mix 'N Chop, and the Garlic Press.

2. Are there any specific products that are recommended for someone who loves to cook and bake?

Yes, there are several Pampered Chef products that are perfect for someone who loves to cook and bake. Some top recommendations include the Manual Food Processor, the Stoneware Rectangular Baker, the Adjustable Measuring Spoons, the Silicone Prep Bowls, and the Stackable Cooling Rack.

3. Are there any budget-friendly options for gifts for my brother-in-law's girlfriend?

Yes, there are several budget-friendly options for gifts from Pampered Chef. Some great options include the Mix 'N Chop, the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, the Measure-All Cup, the Citrus Peeler, and the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula Set.

4. Can I customize a Pampered Chef product as a gift for my brother-in-law's girlfriend?

Yes, many Pampered Chef products can be customized with different colors and designs to make them more personal as a gift. Some products that can be customized include the Quick Slice, the Mix 'N Scraper, the Large Round Stone, and the Mini Deep Covered Baker.

5. Is there a gift set or bundle that would be perfect for my brother-in-law's girlfriend?

Yes, there are several gift sets and bundles available from Pampered Chef that would make great gifts for your brother-in-law's girlfriend. Some recommended options include the Ultimate Santoku Set, the Entertaining Set, the Springform Pan Set, and the Quick Cooker Starter Set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • toobze
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies