• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Psycho Geometric Shape with Dr. Susan Dellinger!

In summary, the author used to be the head of human resources at a very large corporation, and decided she had enough and quit it all. She then became the president and CEO of Susan Dellinger & Associates. The test is designed to help people figure out their personality type, and the author found that she is a combination of more than one and complex.
chefann said:
You know, KG, you're gonna make the noobs think there's something going on between us. PC isn't that type of company!

:D :chef: :)
MEMO​

To: All Noobs

The only "thing" going on between the above captioned individuals is the exchange of one liners, jokes, puns that reach a minimum groan factor of 2.6 of the Richter Scale and a continual outpouring of foolishness and joking around.

Not to mention, an incredible knack for setting one another up for killer punchlines.

Anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't pay their weekly rent and is, therefore, an idle roomer.

Now, take the test and tell us what shape you are.

baychef said:
Sounds like you need to get the same tee shirt I need to get:
"I beat anorexia"​

I used to have one that said:

Inside me is a skinny girl screaming to get out. I ate her.

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, after reading lots of other posts about people's profiles changing all the time - I decided to go take it a few more times.

Didn't change. I'm always either a circle/squiggle or just a squiggle. At least I'm consistent!:)

Mine has changed every time I've taken it! At first I was a circle, then a...hmmm...can't remember but it was two of them & one was a box--rectangle/box maybe?? & today I was a circle/box. Today's description is probably most accurate of me of all three that I've taken.

I think it's always better to go with your first impression. If you consider each question too much, your conscious mind will overrule your subconscious mind, choosing the answer you'd like to be instead of what you are. I'd like to be organized and neat. I'm not. I never will be because it just isn't in my logic circuitry.The real tests usually have the same question asked different ways as a method of checks and balances. There isn't time in something like this, which is just for fun, anyway.When I used Psycho-Geometrics as an ice breaker in my training classes, I presented it the same way Dr. Dellinger does in her seminars. She draws the five shapes on the white board and says, "Look at these shapes and say to yourself, 'If I were one of these shapes, I would be a...' and don't think about it, just choose one."People invariably choose the shape that best fits their personalities. I had a tough time choosing between the circle and the squiggle, which bears out to be true - most days I'm a circle/squiggle and some days I'm a squiggle/circle.I used to work for a true rectangle. The guy couldn't decide what to have for lunch, let alone, make a business decision. Some mornings, he'd come into the office as a triangle, call us all into the conference room and lay down the law.
"THINGS ARE GONNA CHANGE AROUND HERE!" He'd outline some stupid policy, and go storming out. We'd all look at one another and say, "What was that all about?" and just go back to work as usual. He'd come back in about 10 and he'd be a circle. "Was I too hard on you guys this morning? I'm sorry." We just learned to ignore him and make money for the guy, in spite of himself.

I took the test a few times. The first time I kept getting distracted by interruptions, so I wasn't sure I had read the questions properly. (Stupid day job!) The next couple of times I took it, I did my best to answer quickly with my first impression. I've discovered that over-thinking just about anything will ruin it.

I used to have a girlfriend like that.

If she let you get away, she obviously had poor judgment.

I wonder what she's thinking about these days?

Whatever she's thinking, she's probably over-thinking it.

That's what happened to our relationship - she thought it over.

raebates said:
I used to have one that said:

Inside me is a skinny girl screaming to get out. I ate her.

LOVE that...would wear it if I had one!!

I wore it until it became too thin to wear in public. Then, I turned it into a night shirt until it disintegrated.

I used to work with a rotund cashier who always said, "Deep inside of me is a size 4 screaming to be free!"

Hello....My name is Leslie and I am a rectangle.
I am also in a humbling experience of being married to a box.

LOL:D :D

It could be worse.You could be a squiggle married to a box.

I'm half squiggle married to a box. Been together for almost 15 years, and on Leap Day in 2008 we'll be celebrating the 3rd anniversary of our 4th year of marriage... It's an adventure, I'll give you that!

I am a Circle+Square+Triangle

Where are you Triangles?!How come there isn't very many Triangles out there? I feel so....different. LOL

Triangles don't have time for foolishness like this.;)

Okay...I'm a bit confused:confused:
It first said I was a Rectangle, then a Squiggle and now a Triangle. And all this within 5 minutes...:cool:

Sounds like you're a rectangle, then.

But I don't want to be a rectangle...I wanna be a Squiggle or a Triangle...:cry: I hate being put in a box....:cool:

Really? Squiggles and Triangles are very opposite personalities.I could tell you some stories about a box/squiggle I used to know.

Now, I guess I'm a Circle/Squiggle, which sounds just like me. :balloon: I know that my mom would be more happy if I was a Triangle. Poor thing...most of her five children are Circles or Squiggles.:eek: Her most given advice for me is, "You just need to be more organized!' Well, now I can tell her I can't 'cuz I'm Circle/Squiggle....:cool: I found it funny that I found this in the personality description for me: "(You must curb your natural dislike of Box people.)" :)

<H2>1. What is Psycho Geometrics?</H2><p>Psycho Geometrics is a personality assessment tool created by Dr. Susan Dellinger that categorizes individuals into five geometric shapes: box, rectangle, triangle, circle, and squiggle. It is similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, but with a more playful approach.</p><H2>2. How is Psycho Geometrics different from other personality tests?</H2><p>Psycho Geometrics focuses on identifying an individual's dominant geometric shape, which can give insight into their behaviors, communication styles, and work habits. It also uses visual aids, such as desk organization, to help individuals understand their shape.</p><H2>3. Who is Dr. Susan Dellinger?</H2><p>Dr. Susan Dellinger is the creator of Psycho Geometrics and the founder of Susan Dellinger & Associates. She was formerly the head of human resources at a large corporation before quitting to focus on her own business.</p><H2>4. How can I determine my geometric shape?</H2><p>You can take the Psycho Geometrics test on the Susan Dellinger & Associates website. The test consists of a series of questions and scenarios that will help determine your dominant shape.</p><H2>5. Can my desk organization reflect my geometric shape?</H2><p>According to Dr. Susan Dellinger, yes. Your desk organization can give insight into your geometric shape, as each shape has its own unique way of organizing and working. For example, a rectangle may prefer a neat and organized desk, while a squiggle may thrive in a more chaotic and creative environment.</p>

1. What is Psycho Geometrics?

Psycho Geometrics is a personality assessment tool created by Dr. Susan Dellinger that categorizes individuals into five geometric shapes: box, rectangle, triangle, circle, and squiggle. It is similar to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, but with a more playful approach.

2. How is Psycho Geometrics different from other personality tests?

Psycho Geometrics focuses on identifying an individual's dominant geometric shape, which can give insight into their behaviors, communication styles, and work habits. It also uses visual aids, such as desk organization, to help individuals understand their shape.

3. Who is Dr. Susan Dellinger?

Dr. Susan Dellinger is the creator of Psycho Geometrics and the founder of Susan Dellinger & Associates. She was formerly the head of human resources at a large corporation before quitting to focus on her own business.

4. How can I determine my geometric shape?

You can take the Psycho Geometrics test on the Susan Dellinger & Associates website. The test consists of a series of questions and scenarios that will help determine your dominant shape.

5. Can my desk organization reflect my geometric shape?

According to Dr. Susan Dellinger, yes. Your desk organization can give insight into your geometric shape, as each shape has its own unique way of organizing and working. For example, a rectangle may prefer a neat and organized desk, while a squiggle may thrive in a more chaotic and creative environment.

Back