• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Psycho Geometric Shape with Dr. Susan Dellinger!

In summary, the author used to be the head of human resources at a very large corporation, and decided she had enough and quit it all. She then became the president and CEO of Susan Dellinger & Associates. The test is designed to help people figure out their personality type, and the author found that she is a combination of more than one and complex.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Dr. Susan Dellinger used to be the head of human resources at a very large corporation, ,and one day, decided she had enough and quit it all. As she says, she immediately became the president and CEO of Susan Dellinger & Associates.

Anyway, she created something called "Psycho Geometrics" which is like Meyers-Briggs but a lot more fun!

So, are you a box, a rectangle, triangle, circle or a squiggle? What your desk looks like might be a reflection of your geometric shape!

See Psycho Geometrics and take the test to see.

(This post was extracted from the desk organization thread for your enjoyment!)

So what are you KG??

Like you can't tell?

I am a Circle+Rectangle

I'm a circle/squiggle or circle/triangle, depending on which group of questions they ask. (Yes, I took it more than once.)Both are pretty good descriptions of me, except that I'm very organized and always on time.

I am circle/box/squiggle... and upon taking it a second time I lost the box so I guess you could call me on the cusp with that? It noted I either didn't pay attention to the test (the first time) or was a very complex person... I think they were right either way. LOL

It says I'm a box-squiggle-triangle and that either I'm a complex person or I haven't given enough thought to the questions!

I'm a circle. Nothing else, just round.:rolleyes:

It says I'm a circle with a rectangle inside. I want my DH to take it and then I'll take it again too! :)

Lisa - I'm with you...and I DID think about the questions - well, I'll try one more time because it doesn't give description to our personality types.

janetupnorth said:
Lisa - I'm with you...and I DID think about the questions - well, I'll try one more time because it doesn't give description to our personality types.

You can click on it at the bottom. My description seems to fit me pretty well.

Just took it again. This time I had different questions. And know I'm a circle with a squiggle. Still seems to fit me though.

Last edited:
Ok, this is so messed up...now it says I'm a box and I have the messiest desk ever!

stacywhitlow said:
You can click on it at the bottom. My description seems to fit me pretty well.

No you can't when it says you are 3 shapes!

stacywhitlow said:
I'm a circle. Nothing else, just round.:rolleyes:
That's a pretty good shape to be.

I'm a circle, and everything was pretty accurate in the profile except :
"They do not cope well with conflict and will often back down in the face of an argument." My DH would SOOOO disgree with that last part! LOL.

Fun test - thanks KG!

Ok, now I am a squiggle when I take it...I'm just going to go with the fact that I'm a combination of more than one and complex......hey is that a question to answer? ..."You often think you are complex.."

Okay - before I took the test, I thought I knew what I was - (and I've taken the Meyers-Briggs in several different forms) but this test said I was a squiggle.

After reading the description, I agree with it pretty much - except I don't wear all black. I like black, but I also like lots of bright colors too!

There were a couple other things too - but for the most part, it pretty much described me...not sure it that is good or not.

janetupnorth said:
It says I'm a box-squiggle-triangle and that either I'm a complex person or I haven't given enough thought to the questions!

But didn't the directions say to not give too much thought to the questions?

Okay, just took it 2 more times, and now I am a circle/squiggle.......and that is the description that usually is mine when taking a meyers-briggs test.

ChefBeckyD said:
But didn't the directions say to not give too much thought to the questions?

Yeah, and they think "I" need to make up my mind.

After a few more times through, squiggle came up the most frequently in mine...although I probably have tendencies of other groups as we all do.

Myers/Brigg is the ONLY test I've taken many times that shows a consistent result for me.

...bet you can't guess what M/B personality I am! (Yes that is a challenge to you all...it should be easy).

TestsI love tests!! LOL

I am THE RECTANGLE/BOX COMBINATION and THE RECTANGLE/CIRCLE COMBINATION.

Sounds about right. Except for all that stuff at the bottom about going through a difficult period. Unless baking 72 cupcakes, making 60 goody bags and dealing with a teething four month old who doesn't sleep right before our Christmas party counts. lol :rolleyes:

I have finally recuperated!! :thumbup:

Debbie :D

I took it twice, the first said I was a triangle and that profile Did Not fit me. I retook it and it said I was a circle in a square and that description better suits me and is comparable other tests I have taken before.

Rectangle for me!
Although, some of the questions could have gone either way, which could have changed the results.But then, a rectangle would say that, since we're supposedly indecisive. :)Was this the test They Might Be Giants had in mind when they wrote "Triangle Man"?

chefann said:
Rectangle for me!
Although, some of the questions could have gone either way, which could have changed the results.

But then, a rectangle would say that, since we're supposedly indecisive. :)

Was this the test They Might Be Giants had in mind when they wrote "Triangle Man"?

I love TMBG!... though I have to admit that's not my fav of their tunes. No... I think that would be Minimum Wage... LOL.

chefann said:
Rectangle for me!
Although, some of the questions could have gone either way, which could have changed the results.

But then, a rectangle would say that, since we're supposedly indecisive. :)

Was this the test They Might Be Giants had in mind when they wrote "Triangle Man"?
Those results surprise me, because you seem like a circle/squiggle to me.

LOTS of questions on that test that would be "sometimes" for me, not absolutes. But I took it again, and it again came up rectangle. That may be influenced by my current disillusionment with my job.

I am a CIRCLE/TRIANGLE .

letscook04 said:
I am a CIRCLE/TRIANGLE .
That's a very unusual combination but probably perfect for this business!

Ok- this time it came up with pure squiggle for me. Some of which applies, but some does NOT (like thinking rules are stupid - I HATE when people break rules).I think part of the problem is that I don't know what desk to refer to when answering the questions. My desk at work is pretty neat, but the one at home is, well, buried. I can't even sit in the chair because it's covered with stuff. (Thank goodness for the couch and my laptop.)Whatever...When you first mentioned this to me, KG, didn't we figure that I was probably a circle/squiggle/rectangle? Or, as I like to think, a rectangle with rounded corners made out of squiggly lines.

You've always been a circle/squiggle to me, but you, like me, probably waver back and forth daily. I tend to switch to squiggle/circle some days, other days I'm pure squiggle.You can tell the days I'm pure squiggle - the Saturday I wrote 'Twas the Saturday Before Christmas was one of those days.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's a very unusual combination but probably perfect for this business!

That's me alright unusual!!! :D

Apparently, I'm a box/triangle. The descriptions of each don't fit me that well. Many of the questions I couldn't really relate to so I had to answer what I thought might be the answer. I've never really worked in an office, my purse is my briefcase (not that I know what would go into a briefcase), etc. I'm really not very organized. I do like things to be set as far as a home schedule, but only when it relates to my kids. I don't like anyone telling me when things have to be done. I'm a "fly by the seat of my pants" kind of gal. Now, I'm just confused. Maybe, I'll take it again like Rae did.

Okay, so I just took it again. This is the response I received:

You appear to be a COMBINATION of more than two Shapes.
You could be quite a complex person, or perhaps you haven't given enough thought to the questions!
Try completing the Questionnaire again.

Last edited:
Now I'm a circle triangle. I guess I'm just a complex person or just really moody!

After reading the profiles I am definitely a rectangle with a little bit of other things.

Last edited:
I'm a circle...that's all! :) Fits me very well too! I plan on taking it again later to see if it says the same thing, but I think it's a good description of me and my personality! :D

I think we need to put pics of our shapes as part of our visible profiles. Nt to replace the avatars, but in addition. :)

Okay - for you Ann, my profile is listed now in my signature!:D

Thanks, Becky.
But I think it would be cute if some artistic type came up with some drawings.

chefann said:
Thanks, Becky.
But I think it would be cute if some artistic type came up with some drawings.

My first thought? How artistic does someone need to be to draw squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, and squiggles?:D

What we need is someone computer savvy to figure out a way for us to actually put the shapes in our signatures!:thumbup:

Hmmm, who (Ann) could that be???

Okay, I'll put mine in, but it's constantly changing: that is even in the description of the rectangle!

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, and they think "I" need to make up my mind.

After a few more times through, squiggle came up the most frequently in mine...although I probably have tendencies of other groups as we all do.

Myers/Brigg is the ONLY test I've taken many times that shows a consistent result for me.

...bet you can't guess what M/B personality I am! (Yes that is a challenge to you all...it should be easy).

hmmmm....my guess for MB is ESFJ

OOPPPPSSSS!!! That's mine!

as for the shapes, I'm a box...which I am not sure I agree with since I don't and never have worked in an "office" setting and alot of my questions revolved around that setting.
BUT, weight watchers would let you know that I am the shape of a box right now, but am working on becoming a squiggle!

I'm a circle.....

chefann said:
I think we need to put pics of our shapes as part of our visible profiles. Nt to replace the avatars, but in addition. :)
Petition the sysop to allow graphics in sig lines. They are currently not allowed here, but vBulletin does have that option.

I am a circle in a box.
Most of the description fit me, with a few exceptions!
That is cool...thanks KG!

(BTW- after reading all of your responses, I went back and took it a second time...got the same results!)

chefmeg said:
hmmmm....my guess for MB is ESFJ

OOPPPPSSSS!!! That's mine!

as for the shapes, I'm a box...which I am not sure I agree with since I don't and never have worked in an "office" setting and alot of my questions revolved around that setting.
BUT, weight watchers would let you know that I am the shape of a box right now, but am working on becoming a squiggle!

You're half right. ;)

I'm a slob! :sing:

I am a rectangle...which pretty much fits. I especially liked the part in the description about being in a constant state of transition between the other shapes.

baychef said:
I'm a slob! :sing:
I'm trying to remember slob in geometry...

Area = pi r in face.

So just for fun (and because I'm waiting for the dryer to get done and I'm trying to get sleepy) I took the test a few times and I am...
a circle
a rectangle/squiggle
a box
a circle again
Everything but a triangle.
Oooo... dryer just buzzed! Gotta run.

Back