• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Have Samples for Your Next Show: Brownie Pan, Round Covered Baker and More!

In summary, Amanda and B are debating whether they want just a few things from each package or if they want to blow all their money on the products. Amanda and B are both planning on hosting their own shows, so they can get the rest of the items they want.
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't decide!! :blushing: I want just a few things from each package and don't want to blow all my $$ on them. I'm saving up for my iPad! :D What do you think are the must-haves to bring to a show/use at a show? I earned the Round Covered Baker, so I have that already. I definitely want to get the brownie pan.

What are you all deciding to do?

Amanda, I have to be honest, if it doesn't come open stock, I just wait until March, and buy it on my first show's host order. I save some $, and make commission on the purchase. But there are a couple of things I do want to get--figures hubby would fall in love with the new SA. LOL

Amanda_RI said:
Amanda, I have to be honest, if it doesn't come open stock, I just wait until March, and buy it on my first show's host order. I save some $, and make commission on the purchase. But there are a couple of things I do want to get--figures hubby would fall in love with the new SA. LOL
I would not be telling folks that. I don't think we are allowed to do that. I know we cannot add items on a host's order for ourselves (per policy guide). Even though it's not in YOUR name, I'm assuming that is still considered the same.

I always ask the host's permission before I do so.

I am planning on doing a Season Kick-Off Party. With the host rewards, I plan to get some of the products I want. The problem is that I might want to use some of the products for that kick-off party. My director said I could borrow hers, but some might be in packaging (her doubles that she may want to re-sell down the road or have for gifts/incentives).

I am having a heck of a time deciding, too.

I really don't want the simple additions so that is my hold up on the packages. If I get any packages with the SA, I may just try to sell them to clustermates...since they aren't open stock, someone may want them without buying the packages.

I also don't like the Itty Bitty Bevs being open stock AND in a package. Weird. And what is so different about the BBQ brush? Haven't really looked into what the re-design is...but I really don't want another one.

I would really like the mini pie and tart pans, but don't really want the packages those are in. Disappointed those aren't open stock since some recipes in the SB use these and there isn't a substitute.

I don't mind the pantry so much since I would probably end up ordering 1 of each on suppy at some point anyway...

I think B has most of what I want. I am going to get some of the open stock, too.

Just Open Stock items for me. I know that I can always have my own open house or other show and get the other items that I want then.

I'm thinking about just getting the open stock pieces. I can get some of the rest of the things I want in March when I host my own show and then get the rest in April on my kit enhancement order. I keep suggesting that they put everything open stock and let us pick and choose our own packages. There are a few things I want in every package, but I don't want or need most of it. I'm trying to downsize my kitchen.

What I don't want I usually give to my daughters for their hope chests. Now, if I could just get them to move out and stay out, I will have these items actually leave my home! I, too, wish everything was open stock!

LOL Yeah, I imagine my daughters will be pretty well set by the time they're ready to move out! :)

I ordered Package D. The only thing I really don't want is the SA Cups, but I will use them for giveaways or a gift. I wasn't sure about the platter either, but then realized I don't have a platter at all and should have one for shows.I also ordered the brownie pan and the pizza pan. Actually, I ordered these first – I thought I wasn't going to order a package but ended up changing my mind. I think I'm going to love the pizza pan. I'll be using it for grilling veggies, prawns, things like that, in addition to pizza.

I missed this when it originally posted, but I was in the same boat. I wanted some of the products, but I did not want the entire package. Not sure why I had never thought about it in the past years, and although I am waiting an extra month to get my hands on the products, I decided it would cost me less to wait for kit enhancement month and use the 40% discount instead of 1/2 off. I am ordering just the products I want, and not paying for the products that are not on my "must have" list.

I got the Brownie Pan because I've been hearing so much hype about it, the pizza pan because I have a grilling show, and the round covered baker because I want to use it at shows where the microwave is too small for the DCB. Considered the beer can thing but decided against it, and now I'm glad. I could easily have a June show and get it as a set if I need it that bad.I'm also getting a few items (ice cream scoop, lid and cooling insert for my spinner, and walled tumbler because my work will implement a "cup with a lid" policy at our new office) on my own show I'm turning in this week.

I order the RCB and the beer can grill thingy.

What are the benefits of using the Brownie Pan for baking?

The Brownie Pan is designed to give you perfectly portioned brownies every time. Its non-stick surface ensures easy release and effortless cleanup. Plus, its unique shape creates edges on each brownie, making them perfect for adding toppings or frosting.

Can the Round Covered Baker be used in the oven and microwave?

Yes, the Round Covered Baker is safe to use in both the oven and microwave. Its stoneware material can withstand high temperatures, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

How does the Garlic Press make cooking easier?

The Garlic Press quickly and easily minces garlic with just a squeeze. No more peeling or chopping garlic by hand, saving you time and effort in the kitchen. Plus, its durable design ensures it will last for years to come.

What makes the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula a must-have for entertaining?

The Mini Nylon Serving Spatula is perfect for serving appetizers, desserts, and more at your next party. Its small size makes it easy to maneuver and its heat-resistant material makes it safe to use with hot foods. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

Can the Microfiber Towel be used for cleaning up spills?

Yes, the Microfiber Towel is highly absorbent and perfect for cleaning up spills in the kitchen. Its durable material makes it reusable, and it can also be used for wiping down countertops and other surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
PChefPEI