• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Samples Package/S Are You Ordering?

In summary, the conversation is about consultants discussing their experiences with ordering seasonal samples from their company. They share their thoughts on the packages and products available and how they earn them through their sales. Some have difficulty choosing which package to order while others have specific items they want to purchase. They also discuss the possibility of the company intentionally spreading popular products among different packages to encourage consultants to try new items. Some consultants plan to wait for discounts before purchasing, while others have already received their samples and are excited to try them. There is also a discussion about how to check which level of incentives they have earned.
DebPC
Staff member
I know a lot of consultants would like imput so they can make the best decision for themselves. Plus everyone's situation is different because some earned free products.

Last edited:
This will only be my third time ordering seasonal samples. For me, I feel that it is always hard to pick what to buy. I am beginning to wish everything was open stock :), or that the packages were grouped differently. That way I can pick what I want and what I think will show/sell well. I earned package B, but if I bought package C, D, & E it is 80 cents less than package A. There are all things I want in each of the packages, which makes the choice even harder. I will probably just end up getting package A and a couple open stock items (Tea Infusion Pitcher & Silicone Prep Bowls). I think I will wait and get the fresh lasting lid system to see how popular it becomes.

You know I've always wondered if they deliberately spread what they think will be the popular products between all the bigger packages?
This way consultants get their hands on some that they may not have ordered if they weren't bundled with more popular ones. And they might end up using and loving them.

I am actually thinking of waiting until April and getting only the items I want at 40% off.

There are years I've done that. This year I earned level 3- so I'm set except for the Tea Infusier. Haven't decided how to get that yet.

I thought about that too! My problem is that I have a booth every weekend in March and don't want to be at a disadvantage :/

I'm leaning towards Package D and the single serving pan and fresh lid system. I like that cooler and plan to use it as a lunch tote for the office.

Last edited:
Where are you guys seeing the packages? I can't find them.

Go to managing your business. Then to samples/outlet/supplies. Then under sample packages and outlet click learn more. Then it will bring you to sample products and click order to view the packages.

I was just there & didn't see the packages. Let me restart my computer then try it again. ty..

Kandi2candy said:
This will only be my third time ordering seasonal samples. For me, I feel that it is always hard to pick what to buy. I am beginning to wish everything was open stock :), or that the packages were grouped differently. That way I can pick what I want and what I think will show/sell well. I earned package B, but if I bought package C, D, & E it is 80 cents less than package A. There are all things I want in each of the packages, which makes the choice even harder. I will probably just end up getting package A and a couple open stock items (Tea Infusion Pitcher & Silicone Prep Bowls). I think I will wait and get the fresh lasting lid system to see how popular it becomes.

The past couple seasons I just bought a few open stock things and got the rest of what I wanted through host rewards when I held my Season Kick-off party. But this time, I think the prices aren't as high and I have a decent amount of $ saved up, so I think I'm going to do pkg. A and then the tea infusion pitcher, silicone prep bowls, and the fresh lasting lid system. Not sure if I'm going to order the picnic basket or wait. I earned the dots one from a while ago, so I don't know if I really need another one, but since it's a different material, I'm tempted to get it and fit all the other totes inside it to bring to shows.

Found it! Thank you!!

How do we know which levels we earned? I got level two and wasn't sure which it included

Click on the files section- up above here. Someone posted it.

lkhartmann said:
How do we know which levels we earned? I got level two and wasn't sure which it included

On cc click on consultant incentives (top bar) -> free for all and it's there. There's also a side bar on the left lower page of the main page of cc that has the link.

I'm getting the fresh lasting lid system - because I already know I want more lids. Not sure what I'll do with the extra vacuum piece. :(

So my Spring Samples came today! I am super excited. Except my tea infusion pitcher was missing the infuser :(. Called HQ and they are sending the infuser. So I will be not so patiently waiting for it. LOL This was the piece I was most looking forward to trying.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm getting the fresh lasting lid system - because I already know I want more lids. Not sure what I'll do with the extra vacuum piece. :(

I got it too for the same reason. So far I've used one lid once. It worked fine but it's a pain to dry and the material it's made out of attracts any lint that's on the towel. Be careful what kind of towel you use to dry it. Most of my storage pieces have lids already and I use the MFP too much to use the lid on it. I know I will find lots of times I will be thrilled I have this...just not yet.

Give it to somebody who only wnats the vacuum to do "salad in a jar" without the food saver!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Give it to somebody who only wnats the vacuum to do "salad in a jar" without the food saver!
Can you explain this?

I looked at the fresh lasting lid system at my directors house and while I like it I didn't order it. I am hoping it sells itself without needing demo'd. My feeling was we eat our leftovers fast around here and I don't like the way the container looks w that lid. If I get a lot of requests to see it, then I'll go back and get it then.

I ended up ordering package b and c plus the two stoneware pieces and the silicone prep bowls. I was on the fence about the prep bowls but had to have them after I saw them.

Since I had to wait to submit in Feb. to become active again...I finally was able to order a couple days ago. Yay! (And, of course, two shows closed within a day of each other!) I don't usually order a lot, but didn't really want too much from this release. I decided to go with Kit B (the smallest) since it had the cookbook & rub I really wanted. The grips will be nice to have; I have other similar grips and use them fairly often, now I can use ours at a show. Of the open stock, I ordered the Micro Egg Cooker (only $10!) - I love the one I got at launch & will either give this to my son, or use it as a Mystery Host gift. I also got the Prep Bowls & Lid System - I think they'll both sell better if people see them. I'm also hoping they come out with additional lids that can be purchased separately. I wish they had one or two of the new tools in open stock so we could show them off; I guess that will have to wait until I do another show myself and earn host rewards! (One of my Feb. shows was one I had done for a very small group at church - but sold enough to be able to get the Exec 12 qt stockpot at 60% off!!! So excited - I've wanted it for a LONG time!)I also ordered a couple of the new rubs on the supply order, both for demo recipes and an extra TY to a host for a good ($500) show.Now...I can't WAIT to get everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered C & D I believe. I also ordered the Insulated Picnic Basket as well from open stock. I already have the egg cooker from launch as well as the single serving stoneware, the tex-mex rub, the grips, and the new 29 minutes to dinner cookbook from submitting 2 shows in January.

I'm hoping to get 4 shows submitted in February so I can get the pitcher. Keeping my fingers crossed anyway. I've already submitted one and am waiting on 3 catalog shows to close. One of the catalog shows is already over $400 and the other two haven't given me any numbers. Both of them have said that they're not doing too good. :(

Oh and I ordered the grill pan with one of my shows for 60% off, now if one of the others would close I could get the press 60% off!

I ordered the Tea Infusion Pitcher and it came in a couple of days ago--LOVE it! And I just ordered Package A and the Lid System. I earned Package B and the Single Servings Pan from the free for all and I won a drawing a launch (ginger grater, garlic smash and paste, ginger citrus rub, gluten free cookbook, and bean slicer) so I will have some duplicates (great for giveaways). I'm PRAYING Package A and the Lid System get here before 6pm on March 1 because I have a party at 6:30 and I would LOVE to have almost all of the new products here!

Amber, I ordered my stuff yesterday afternoon, just after 1pm. I just checked to see if they had updated the shipment status, it says that it will arrive tomorrow. They are turning orders around ridiculously fast right now.

I submitted a show on the 20th and it was on hold because of a cc, I resolved it right after I placed my order for my samples and my samples shipped out before the show.

Thanks Ashley!! :) SO happy to read that! Here's to hoping mine is just as fast!

Yes ma'am! I was surprised to see that my show didn't ship until this morning when I resolved the cc immediately after I submitted my sample order. It wasn't much bigger than my sample order. I guess they might have the samples pre-packaged in their respective groupings so it wouldn't take as long. If that's the case, that would've only been 3 things to pack in a box as opposed to a $400 show with a bunch of stuff.

I've decided to wait until April and Kit Enhancement. I earned Level 3 and just need a few fill in pieces not offered as opened stock.

What Samples Package/S Are You Ordering?

1. What is included in the samples package?

The samples package includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are currently available. The specific products may vary, but it typically includes kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How much does the samples package cost?

The cost of the samples package varies depending on the products included and any promotions that may be available. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current pricing.

3. Can I choose which products are included in the samples package?

The samples package is pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can contact your consultant to request specific products or add-ons to your order.

4. Is there a limit to how many samples packages I can order?

There is no limit to how many samples packages you can order. However, keep in mind that the samples package is intended for personal use and not for resale.

5. How long does it take to receive the samples package?

The samples package typically ships within 1-2 business days from the date of order. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. Your consultant can provide you with an estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jimgass
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • The Scotish Chef