• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Best Sales Receipt: Itemized vs. Write-In for Your Business

The write in forms are the best for me. I take my laptop to the shows and put the information into PP while there with the guests. I also never have had a problem with the guests not having the warranty information after getting a write-in sales receipt. I think the write in sales receipt is such an awesome idea.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
what is your favorite receipt to use? the write in?? itemized?

which do you like and why?

I am getting ready to order my supply booster, and don't know which is better to get and use...
I will be using pampered partner too.

thanks!

I have preferred the write in for the last few seasons because the receipts have gotten so long but this season I wanted to get some of the new itemized to try for a couple shows - they seem easier to use this time for some reason. But I ordered the write in by mistake! Oh well, I guess I'll stick with these!

I love the wish lists that are attatched to the write in receipts!!

write-in receipts...The only ones I will use are the write-ins. The first few months that i was in the business i used the itemized. Then the season changed over and i realized they had write-ins. At just about every show i would miss something on the itemized ones and then i would have to fork that money out of my pocket,and the guests had to wait longer to get there product.

i love the write ins!! i also would miss something on the others and have to pay out of pocket for it. to me it just seems easier

Looks like I'm in the minority!I prefer the itemized because when I have used the write-in, several different customers wrote in the wrong amounts for their items and I didn't take the time to verify each item and didn't catch it until at home entering it into PP.

Also, I like how the products all have their guarantee on the itemized form so the person will know that in the future. I have thought about looking up all the guarantees after I get home and writing it in (for the write-in receipt) so the customer will have that on one of their receipts but I did not consistently do it - I never have enough time!!!

Just curious - Do you consultants who use the write-ins verify the items and write the guarantees in?

You are making me second guess myself....about the write-in vs. itemized sales receipts!!!!! I do take my laptop to my shows and put the info into PP while there with the guests. But I never have really thought anything about them NOT having the warranty info after getting a write-in sales receipt. Wow, now I am considering myself as a fence-sitter debating myself. And here I thought the write-in sales receipt was such an awesome idea.????? Now I don't know. :confused: :confused:

are you using....the write in with the receipts or are you using the outside order write in receipts?

I have not had many shows (4), but guests (me too when I was one)I have not had many shows (4), but guests (me too when I was one) express dislike for the itemized forms. I know the S/S '06 itemized forms are supposed to be better organized, but they are still lengthy.

I printed my own write-in forms (duplex with the return info on the back) from the one sample I received with my paper work.

I bring my laptop and prepare their order right there, so when I enter the product number and hit the down arrow, it shows the product name and I read it to them...(for example I type 1745 hit the arrow down and up comes the description and price...., so I'd say, you'll be getting one set of Flexible Funnels for 10 dollars and 25 cents)...and so on.

I then put the S&H, Tax and Total on their order form.

I print a Show Order Detail Report from Pampered Partner for the Hostess to put into the orders (or for me if I am separating them for her).

I cannot imagine ever wanting to use the itemized forms for any reason. But never say never...who knows what I'll be using next month or next year.

I use the write in forms. The main reason is because before i was a consultant I hated those itemized forms. I would get frustrated looking for an item and when I couldn't find it I just didn't buy it. It's much easier to write in what I wanted.

Once I was a consultant I would also miss things that people ordered so it wouldn't be in their total. And it cost me money too!

Definetely the write in's for me.

after several times of out of pocket expenses for me i learned to double check everything on the write-ins. i go over each item on the list they have written down and then double check there math!! i have had people over pay by a dollar or more and some underpay by a dollar or more. no one seems to mind me double checking and it only takes a minute to do so!!

New Itemized are greatI love the new itemized because they correspond with the catalog page numbers. Much easier to find the items. :)

What are the outside order forms for? (Sorry I am new to this too!) Which ones do you give when you are doing a catalog show?

thanks everyone for your input!

I decided to do half and half...I am getting the itemized in my new consultant supply booster and getting the free 40 write in with my order. that way I can use them both and see what I like.

I definitely like the new itemized better than the old. I was really confused (as a consumer) on the old forms, but these new ones seem very easy.

The outside order forms are to give to your host with her host pack that also will include catelogs, the host and guest special for the month of her show, any recruiting info you want to give, invites etc.

Some people such as myself also use the outside order forms AT shows instead of the write ins or itemized and then just take them home, input them to PP and print off PP receipts for the guests that has the warranty info on the back.

Definitely a personal choice. But we all use some sort of outside order form for orders gathered before/after or separate from a show.

Hope that helps,
Jodi

I print my own order forms. I use the same order form for outside orders as well as shows. It's essentially the outside order form availabe for download, but I customize and colorize it each month. It's less bulky than the pre-made order forms and fits into a 9x12 envelope or pocket.

I bring my laptop to my show, too. When the guest brings me the order form, I simply enter everything at that time.

I've gotten very positive feedback with this method. The guests like that they don't have to do the math, and I haven't heard any complaints about not leaving with a receipt. I tell them that they will receive a printed receipt when they get their order and to call if they forgot what they ordered and want to know.

I do, however, try to keep a few write-ins around for the times when I need to customize an order for whatever reason. :)

...earlier i posted that i used the write-ins but used to use the itemized. well before i used the write-ins i used the ouitside order forms mainly because it was easier and cheaper....my director said that i needed to stop that because people had three days to change there mind and she had a few more reasons like that i shouldn't send people off with no receipt when i have there money. well i use a laptop and it's just a lot easier on me to use the outside order forms and they are super cheaper...i started using the write-ins since she told me that but does anyone know if it's against the rules or anything? i would rather use those than the write-ins from pc...

1. What is a sales receipt in Pampered Chef?

A sales receipt in Pampered Chef is a document that serves as proof of purchase for any products bought from the company. It contains important information such as the date of purchase, the items purchased, the price, and the payment method used.

2. How do I obtain a sales receipt from Pampered Chef?

You can obtain a sales receipt from Pampered Chef by logging into your online account and accessing your order history. You can also contact the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance in retrieving your sales receipt.

3. Can I get a sales receipt for a purchase made at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can get a sales receipt for a purchase made at a Pampered Chef party. The consultant who hosted the party will provide you with a sales receipt at the time of purchase or you can request one from them afterwards.

4. Do I need a sales receipt for returns or exchanges?

Yes, a sales receipt is required for any returns or exchanges at Pampered Chef. The receipt serves as proof of purchase and helps the company track the transaction in their system.

5. How long should I keep my sales receipt from Pampered Chef?

It is recommended to keep your sales receipt from Pampered Chef for at least one year in case you need it for returns, exchanges, or warranty claims. However, you can always access your order history online if you no longer have the physical receipt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cooking with Nicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • khollein