• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Will You Be Using?

In summary, Laura will be demoing BB cakes and skewers in June. She is also demoing a lemon chicken pasta toss and a summer cobb salad.
Laura1293
What recipes will you guys be demoing in June? I want to try something different, but I don't want it to be too tough for a crowd. ;) Thanks Laura

This is working really wellI have started doing BB cakes at my shows, with a "baking" main dish. At my last show, I made the Cajun Chili Cornbread Skillet (from All the Best) and a Lady Bug cake.

I got the skillet in the oven, then decorated the cake while it baked...the skillet was done at about the same time...I had time to demo a couple of extra tools while we waited.

It went really smoothly, the skillet was a big "WOW" moment when I flipped it out, and the cake was so cute! I'm waiting for the host to email me a picture...

BBQ ShowsI have done a lot with the skewers. I love them! I am doing vegetable skewers, but I want to try a fruit skewer. You put fruit on their sprinkle a little salt add our cinnamon plus and then sprinkle sugar and grill. I heard it's to die for. I am showing of the new sectional server, because a lot of hosts have unbrella tables!

I am also doing tai chicken salad or mandarin pasta!:D

In the summer I don't do ovens or stovetops, it just gets too hot. It's almost always salads or grilling stuff.

I'm pushing the Ice Cream Sandwich torte or a sundae bar. I'm trying not to cook as well. It is just too dang hot here in AZ, already!

I'm making the lemon chicken pasta toss for my shows tonite & tomorrow. If it works well I may offer a choice of that or the summer cobb salad (SB last spring) I'm doing the berries & cream wonton cups with it tonite.
I also don't like to use the oven in the summer.

What Recipes Will You Be Using?

1. What types of recipes do you typically use for your Pampered Chef dishes?

We use a variety of recipes for our dishes, including main courses, side dishes, desserts, and appetizers. Our recipes are carefully selected to showcase the versatility and quality of our products.

2. Are the recipes easy to follow for novice cooks?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be user-friendly for all levels of cooking experience. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure successful and delicious results every time.

3. Can I request specific recipes for a Pampered Chef party or event?

Absolutely! We are happy to accommodate special requests for recipes at parties or events. Just let us know ahead of time and we will do our best to make it happen.

4. Are the recipes customizable for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that can be adapted for dietary restrictions or preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, or dairy-free. We also have alternative ingredient suggestions for those with allergies.

5. Where can I find the recipes used for Pampered Chef products?

You can find our recipes on our website, in our cookbooks, and in our product catalogs. We also have a recipe app available for easy access to all of our recipes on your mobile device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode