• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Do You Plan on Using?

In summary, the recipes that the expert plans to use in the next few months are the grilled pineapple and pound cake, the cool and serve, the manual food processor, the quick stir pitcher, the microwave rocky road brownies, the creamy crab filled potato nests, and the lava cake. What people do when they cook the 30 Minute Chicken recipe for shows varies, but typically it is served with sides.
mmmsarah3
What recipes do you plan on using for your shows in the next xouple of months?

I am out of ideas and am still fairly new, so I don't really know what is easy and good to make at the shows.

Thanks!

For august I am making the grilled pineapple and pound cake so i can show off the grill pan. Not sure past this month, am interested in seeing what others have to say!

For the next season (I plan per catalog) I'm offering their choice of a cream cheese dip from the MFP recipe cards & the rocky road brownie (usually NEVER offer two recipes but both of these are very simple and show off good products between the two), Autumn Chicken Risotto from the new season's best and possibly tapenade turkey meatballs.

Next month and probably every month hereafter, I'm showcasing that DCB! It's a host 1/2 price special in the new catalog and my goal is to get at least one into every one of my host's kitchens!So.. what will I be cooking? Fajitas for now! They are just so easy and tasty. I also showcase the Cool and Serve (for the lettuce, sour cream and cheese), the Manual Food Processor (for salsa) as well as the Quick Stir Pitcher

I'll be doing the Mexican Fiesta Salad Pizza that comes on the receipt of the mix n chop. It showcases the skillet for the ground beef since our cookware is the host special in August. Hoping it will get me more bookings, if people can see how great our cookware is!

Microwave Rocky Road Brownies in the DCB, or the Creamy Crab filled Potato (Stick) nests. We had both of these at our recipe parade and they were incredible, and quick and easy!

My open house on Sunday will feature lava cake in the DCB and asian skillet in the family skillet. Love this recipe because it showcases the cookware, knives, and stainless bowls.

My Aug. 30 show wants Chicken Your Way and the lava cake to showcase the grill pan.

My Aug. 27 show ... not sure yet. I came here looking for good September specials. Probably the lava cake and asian skillet or something else in the cookware. I'll ask her, since she's ordering the grill pan set from my current show! I gave her the 60 percent special from this show because I didn't want it ... and so now she's having a September show.

I always showcase the DCB and MFP. I offer these:

Chicken Fajitas and Salsa
Lava Cake or Rocky Road Brownies and Bruschetta
Tomato Basil Pasta

That's pretty much all I offer and everyone loves them.

I have to ask. What do people do when they cook the 30 Minute Chicken recipe for shows. How do you serve it?

1. What are some popular recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of recipes available on our website that utilize Pampered Chef products, such as our famous Deep Covered Baker and Quick Cooker. Some popular recipes include our Chicken Enchiladas, Baked Ziti, and Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry.

2. Do you have any healthy recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we offer a range of healthy recipes that incorporate our products, such as our Veggie Spiral Tart, Mediterranean Chicken & Quinoa Salad, and Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa. You can easily search for these recipes on our website by selecting the "healthy" filter.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products for baking?

Absolutely! Our products are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including baking. Our Stoneware Collection is especially great for baking because it distributes heat evenly for perfectly cooked dishes every time.

4. Are there any recipes specifically designed for kids?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to kid-friendly recipes. Some popular options include our Mini Taco Cups, Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Pizza, and Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips. These recipes are not only delicious but also fun and easy for kids to help make.

5. Can I find recipes for special dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating various dietary restrictions, which is why we offer a variety of recipes for those who follow a gluten-free, vegetarian, or other special diet. Simply select the appropriate filter on our website to find recipes that meet your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adnoel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Admin Greg