• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Are You Making at Your March Shows?

In summary, the new Season's Best includes a stovetop pan pizza that may burn if made incorrectly, but tastes delicious nonetheless. The egg maker is a new addition to the KitchenAid arsenal and is a big hit with those who have tried it. Lastly, the spaghetti recipe includes cucumber lime dip which is a refreshing and healthy option for summer meals.
DebPC
Staff member
Old favorites or new ones from the SB?

I could use some ideas, please. Anyone have a flyer made up for March show recipes.

I have a show tomorrow night and the host wanted the stovetop pan pizza in the new Season's Best. The one I tried at home tonight burned a little on the bottom, but tasted delicious anyway! It was very easy and used tools that I already have. Hope it doesn't burn tomorrow night!:)

I did an omelet bar on Saturday. I used the new egg maker. Guests - 2 at a time - broke 2 eggs into a 3 cup prep bowl and wisked with the mini whipper (sold 6!). The could choose from green peppers, onions, ham, cheese, and mushrooms for toppings. we put them in the microwave for 2 minutes and 15 seconds and they were a HUGE hit! I also made the hashbrown omelets from the new 29 minutes to dinner and they were a hit too! Served with fruit salad, it is a fresh, healthy show idea. =)

I have been making the summer spaghetti w/ the cucumber lime dip from Feast and it's been a big hit!

Tell me more about the summer spaghetti. Where can I find the recipe?

It's in the new Season's Best, lalemom

jendill said:
I did an omelet bar on Saturday. I used the new egg maker. Guests - 2 at a time - broke 2 eggs into a 3 cup prep bowl and wisked with the mini whipper (sold 6!). The could choose from green peppers, onions, ham, cheese, and mushrooms for toppings. we put them in the microwave for 2 minutes and 15 seconds and they were a HUGE hit! I also made the hashbrown omelets from the new 29 minutes to dinner and they were a hit too! Served with fruit salad, it is a fresh, healthy show idea. =)
I'm dying to do this! :thumbup:

1. What are the featured recipes for this month's Pampered Chef shows?

For the month of March, our featured recipes include a delicious spinach and artichoke dip, a savory chicken and broccoli braid, and a refreshing raspberry lemonade pie. We also have new recipes that showcase our latest products, such as our air fryer and quick cooker.

2. Can you share any healthy recipes that are popular at Pampered Chef shows?

Absolutely! We have a variety of healthy recipes that are always a hit at our shows. Some popular options include a quinoa and black bean salad, a vegetable stir-fry using our stir-fry skillet, and a citrus herb grilled chicken using our grill pan.

3. Are there any gluten-free or dairy-free options available for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, we have a wide range of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Our website and recipe booklets have a special section for gluten-free and dairy-free recipes, so you can easily find options that work for you and your guests.

4. Are there any kid-friendly recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Definitely! We have a variety of recipes that are perfect for cooking with kids, such as our mini pizza bites made in our mini muffin pan, or our chocolate chip banana bread made in our loaf pan. We also have fun tools like our cookie cutters that can make cooking with kids even more enjoyable.

5. Can the recipes made at Pampered Chef shows be adapted for different dietary needs?

Yes, our recipes can easily be adapted for different dietary needs. We have tips and substitutions listed in our recipe booklets and website, and our consultants are always happy to assist in finding alternative ingredients that work for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • babywings76