• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Recipes for September with New Tools & Baker

would you be interested in coming over to my house and demo the recipe as we go? OR, if you have the ingredients, can you do a demo in the kitchen tomorrow?I would love to come over to your house and demo the recipe.
TinasKitchen
I'm looking for an easy recipe for Sept that I would use the new tools. I dont have the grill pan yet and only got the pkg w/ the baker.

Any suggestions?

The Antipasto Pizza in the new SB is a great super starter recipe and good for September. You only need you large round stone and the products in the kit. BEst of all - you can cook the crust ahead when you arrive at the hosts house so all you have to demo is choppiing and stirring the ingredients. Good Luck!

The Antipasto Pizza has been a HUGE hit at my shows and it does show A LOT of products. Just make sure to drain the artichokes really good, so the crust will not get soggy. ;)

Tina - after I posted I realized you are not a SuperStarter - but I still stand by that recipe! You can show off the new Mandolin, the new silicone whisk, knives....its a great recipe!

September starts Apple season here in MI - and I am planning on doing the Caramel Apple Bread Pudding in the microwave! It shows about $850 worth of products and is actually quite easy to put together, and has a "baking" time of less than 20 min. We had it at our Aug. Cluster meeting, and it was my favorite of all the desserts!

Anything apple. I am going to do the bread pudding in the new baker and an apple pie.

I will also offer touchdown taco dip and homemade tortilla chips or Cheesy Mostaccioli with garlic pull-aparts.

One of the 4. If they want an appetizer with their dessert we'll do a dip.
If they want a dessert with their appetizer/main dish we'll do 2 step fudge.

I will also make chocolates with the new silicone cupcake pan ahead of time and give one to the host and one to those who help with the demo.

BethCooks4U said:
Anything apple. I am going to do the bread pudding in the new baker and an apple pie.

I will also offer touchdown taco dip and homemade tortilla chips or Cheesy Mostaccioli with garlic pull-aparts.

One of the 4. If they want an appetizer with their dessert we'll do a dip.
If they want a dessert with their appetizer/main dish we'll do 2 step fudge.

I will also make chocolates with the new silicone cupcake pan ahead of time and give one to the host and one to those who help with the demo.

What is the Cheesy Mostaccioli? Where can I find the recipe? TIA

I hope I attached this right:eek: It is sooo yummy!!

Attachments

• PC CHEESY MOSTACCIOLI[1].doc
    992 bytes · Views: 431
So, since it has to bake for 40 minutes, how would you do your demo? I find that cooking for much more than 20-30 minutes, the guest get a bit antsy. So, what would you do with this demo? TIA

spoiledchef said:
So, since it has to bake for 40 minutes, how would you do your demo? I find that cooking for much more than 20-30 minutes, the guest get a bit antsy. So, what would you do with this demo? TIA
I have no problem with them waiting that extra few minutes because while it is baking I put the pull-aparts together and bake them during the last half of the baking time. While we are waiting we do the door prize and I talk about Round-up and take other questions. If we are totally done and the food isn't quite ready they work on their shopping and visiting with each other.

What type of pasta is mastaccioli? TIA Also, it doesn't look like you demo a whole lot with that recipe? It looks like the cookware, cheese grater or UM (for the cheese)...what else?

Sorry, me again...which cookbook is this in? TIA

spoiledchef said:
What type of pasta is mastaccioli? TIA Also, it doesn't look like you demo a whole lot with that recipe? It looks like the cookware, cheese grater or UM (for the cheese)...what else?
It is similar to penne. You can use penne, bow tie - any pasta like that.

It shows a ton of recipes. I add onions and garlic to the recipe (btw).

cutting board, chopper, garlic press, microplane, cookware, scrapers, spoon rest, jar opener, prep bowls (hold the garlic before pressing...), can opener, salt & pepper mill, seasoning (pantry items), easy read measure cups (measure cheese when dividing it...), colander and bowl set, and more.

Adding the pull aparts you can also show a stone - in this case I use the minibaker for the baking part - if I don't use cookware in another recipe I bake it in the small saute pan.

You can also cross sell other things during the demo.

Question about the apple bread pudding.

Since I have yet to do a demo IN the kitchen of people's homes, I am afraid to do this demo b/c I feel that part of it has to be done w/ me not in the room. Any suggestions on this?

spoiledchef said:
Sorry, me again...which cookbook is this in? TIA
It is a PC recipe but is not in any of the current books.

TinasKitchen said:

Since I have yet to do a demo IN the kitchen of people's homes, I am afraid to do this demo b/c I feel that part of it has to be done w/ me not in the room. Any suggestions on this?
If you can do the show in the kitchen area - no porblem. If not, I carry a hot plate. You can do the first step on it. The host can carry the milk and then the caramels to heat them and then to take the baker to the oven.

Admittedly, this recipe works best if you can be in the kitchen but you can always work around that. ;)

Beth - Chocolates in new Silicone PanBeth, Can you tell us more about how you do the chocolates in the new Silicone pan?

PamperedPeggy said:
Beth, Can you tell us more about how you do the chocolates in the new Silicone pan?
It is SO simple. Just melt chocolate (any chocolate!) and fill the cups about 1/4 to 1/3 full. Place the mold in the refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes to set. Then push lightly on the bottom of the cups and the chocolate will pop out.

No need to oil the cups for this - in fact do not!!

I am thinking of doing the touchdown taco dip and turtle fudge skillet cake.

TinasKitchen said:

You could always get an electric burner to take with you to the show, then cook the apples on the table with your demo. Or, if you don't want to do that, have the host be your "helper" and go cook the apples on the stove. I had my hosts boil the water for me when I made profiterole puffs, and that worked just fine. They were all happy to try the cookware! :D

I will be offering the new panini's and the carmel apple bread pudding. We did these last night for my sneak preview (which was a flop, by the way). I will use the carmel in jar though, instead of unwrapping all of those carmels and melting them in micro-cooker. In my opinion, the price of the micro-cooker is not worth standing there unwrapping all of those carmels, and the hassel of melting them all. Demo the jar opener, and pour on the carmel. Also, we added a bit of cinnamon to the egg mixture- lots more flavor. We did half with raisins and half with pecans, because our family is split on that.

Someone suggested making a recipe that uses the following month's host/guest special. So, in September you would want to chop, slice, etc. because the October specials are the new cutting board and the knives. I generally demo the host/guest special of the current month. September would be a great month to demo those glazed stoneware pieces. And, with the holidays coming up people will start to think about baking.

Beth, I would never have thought of using that pan for chocolate. I am not that creative...LOL Great idea. So, will melting almond bark work? You don't need to spray anything on them? How pretty that will be...what great Christmas gifts or party food...chocolate is a food, right...LOL

mrssyvo said:
I will be offering the new panini's and the carmel apple bread pudding...... I will use the carmel in jar though, instead of unwrapping all of those carmels and melting them in micro-cooker. In my opinion, the price of the micro-cooker is not worth standing there unwrapping all of those carmels, and the hassel of melting them all. Demo the jar opener, and pour on the carmel....

That's what I did for my Sneak Peek - I also used caramel ice cream topping for the Mini Sticky Cakes.....didn't have time to make homemade - and I just HATE unwrapping all of those little caramel squares! The jarred Caramel worked just fine!

Shawnna said:
Beth, I would never have thought of using that pan for chocolate. I am not that creative...LOL Great idea. So, will melting almond bark work? You don't need to spray anything on them? How pretty that will be...what great Christmas gifts or party food...chocolate is a food, right...LOL

Actually, I think chocolate is it's own food GROUP!;)
I'm thinking the bread pudding would be a good recipe for Sept too...I"m just waiting for my covered baker to get here so I can try it out!
I really want to try the quick chicken risotto, has anyone tried it?

1. What are some easy recipes for September using new tools and bakeware from Pampered Chef?

Some easy recipes to try in September using new tools and bakeware from Pampered Chef are:

• Apple Cinnamon Bread made in the Stoneware Loaf Pan
  • Butternut Squash and Sage Pasta made with the Veggie Spiralizer
  • Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas using the Sheet Pan Set
  • Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake made in the Heritage Bundt Pan
  • Roasted Fall Vegetables using the Non-Stick Roasting Pan

2. Can you recommend any quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights in September?

Absolutely! Here are a few quick and easy recipes to try:

• One-Pot Beef Stroganoff using the Executive Nonstick Skillet
  • Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Skewers made with the Flexible BBQ Skewers
  • Instant Pot Chicken and Rice using the Quick Cooker
  • Caprese Salad made with the Salad and Berry Spinner
  • Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas using the Deep Covered Baker

3. What are some healthy and delicious recipes to make in September with Pampered Chef products?

There are plenty of healthy and delicious options to try using Pampered Chef products, such as:

• Quinoa and Vegetable Stir-Fry made with the Ceramic Nonstick Skillet
  • Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Avocado using the Microwave Pasta Cooker
  • Grilled Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers made with the Grill Pan
  • Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps using the Garlic and Ginger Press
  • Broiled Salmon with Roasted Vegetables using the Large Bar Pan

4. What are some fun and creative recipes to make with kids in September using Pampered Chef tools?

Here are a few fun and creative recipes to make with kids this September:

• Mini Pizza Pockets made with the Cut-N-Seal and Pizza & Crust Cutter
  • Homemade Granola Bars using the Brownie Pan
  • Fruit Salad Kebabs made with the Flexible Cutting Mat and Flexible Cutting Boards
  • Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using the Mini Loaf Pan
  • Build-Your-Own Taco Bar with the Taco Ring and Taco Seasoning Mix

5. Are there any recipes that make use of multiple new tools and bakeware from Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are a few recipes that utilize multiple new tools and bakeware, such as:

• One-Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables using the Sheet Pan Set, Non-Stick Roasting Pan, and Herb and Onion Roaster
  • Homemade Apple Pie with Flaky Crust using the Pie Crust Shield and Pie Dish
  • Baked Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Noodles made with the Deep Covered Baker, Veggie Spiralizer, and Garlic and Herb Rub
  • Slow Cooker Beef Stew using the Quick Cooker and Stoneware Slow Cooker Set
  • Chocolate Lava Cake made in the Mini Fluted Pan and served with Homemade Whipped Cream using the Easy Accent Decorator

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kimbub