• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipe for a Big Bang!

P
Pampered Laura
Yes, I just like saying BIG BANG. *snicker* Ahem... anyway.... :p

I am needing a recipe to do at my shows where I can demo ONE recipe that shows a TON of higher priced tools.
Preferably something out of a current cookbook, so I can sell that too.

My plan is to demo one recipe from start to finish at the show during the summer instead of "finishing" two.

Anyone have a few choices of big-bang recipes? :D

My choice would be the Mandarin Pasta Salad, it was in a past S/B but with the SS Bowls, SA Large Bowl, Woven Selections, USG, Food Chopper and everything else it is a $500+ product demo. This is a big hit at all of my shows and being that it's a salad it does not involve a stove or oven, even better in my mind!

That was one of the recipes I had on my list to check on... do you by chance have it available for upload?:eek:

Here you go.....

Attachments

• Mandarin_Pasta_Sala1.doc
    25 KB · Views: 282
My favorites are the Clubhouse Chicken Squares-there in all the best cookbook. I sell at least 3-4 large bar pans and 2-3 USG's at every show. I also have been doing the BLT dip and I'm selling tons of chillzanne Bowls b/c of it but that recipe also shows tons of product- USG, food chopper, batter bowl(or SS bowls) Large chillzanne bowl(if you are doubling it) and I can't think of everything else right now but those are my fave recipes and they are so simple!!

I made the Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss last night; it was awesome!! You can show off cookware, knives, graters, garlic press, etc....and it is so delish! (and easy!)

Just showing the Chillz. Rect. Server... will sell it... $35 pass it around!

I can't find BLT Dip recipe anywhere, can you upload that?
Thanks for the Salad recipe!! :)

Here you go Laura. ;)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• BLT Dip.doc
    20 KB · Views: 384
Yay! Thank you! :)

The BLT dip requires 3 hours refrigeration?! :eek: What do you do for this if you're demoing it?

I like the Celebrations Creamy Chicken Risotto. It demos the Family Skillet, US&G, Meat Tenderizer, Citrus Press, Scrapers, Cutting boards, and if your host doesn't buy the pre done rice the Rice Cooker. There are other smaller ticket items that you use also. I love this recipe. It is easy and oh so delicious! It is in the Season's Best from this season.

soonerchef said:
My choice would be the Mandarin Pasta Salad, it was in a past S/B but with the SS Bowls, SA Large Bowl, Woven Selections, USG, Food Chopper and everything else it is a $500+ product demo. This is a big hit at all of my shows and being that it's a salad it does not involve a stove or oven, even better in my mind!

Do you know which Season's Best that is from? Do you prep the dressing from home? I made this once and found the onion soup particles were still crunchy....

1. What is the Big Bang Theory and how did it originate?

The Big Bang Theory is the most widely accepted explanation for the origin of the universe. It states that approximately 13.8 billion years ago, all matter and energy in the universe was compressed into an extremely dense and hot point called a singularity. This singularity then expanded rapidly, leading to the formation of the universe as we know it today.

2. How does the Big Bang Theory explain the expansion of the universe?

The Big Bang Theory suggests that the universe is still expanding, and this expansion is driven by dark energy. Dark energy is a mysterious force that counteracts the gravitational pull of matter, causing the universe to expand at an accelerating rate.

3. What evidence supports the Big Bang Theory?

There are several pieces of evidence that support the Big Bang Theory, including the observation of cosmic microwave background radiation, the abundance of light elements in the universe, and the redshift of distant galaxies. These all align with the predictions of the theory and provide strong evidence for its validity.

4. Is the Big Bang Theory the only theory for the origin of the universe?

No, there are other theories that attempt to explain the origin of the universe, such as the Steady State Theory and the Oscillating Universe Theory. However, the Big Bang Theory is currently the most widely accepted and supported theory by the scientific community.

5. Can you provide an example of a "big-bang" recipe in science?

One example of a "big-bang" recipe in science is the process of nuclear fusion in stars. This process involves the fusion of lightweight elements like hydrogen and helium to form heavier elements, releasing a tremendous amount of energy in the process. This energy is what allows stars to shine and is responsible for the creation of most of the elements in the universe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • missyciccolella