• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipe for a big bang!

P

Pampered Laura

Yes, I just like saying BIG BANG. *snicker* Ahem... anyway.... :p

I am needing a recipe to do at my shows where I can demo ONE recipe that shows a TON of higher priced tools.
Preferably something out of a current cookbook, so I can sell that too.

My plan is to demo one recipe from start to finish at the show during the summer instead of "finishing" two.

Anyone have a few choices of big-bang recipes? :D

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
My choice would be the Mandarin Pasta Salad, it was in a past S/B but with the SS Bowls, SA Large Bowl, Woven Selections, USG, Food Chopper and everything else it is a $500+ product demo. This is a big hit at all of my shows and being that it's a salad it does not involve a stove or oven, even better in my mind!

P

Pampered Laura

That was one of the recipes I had on my list to check on... do you by chance have it available for upload?:eek:

tiffanypc05

Advanced Member
Nov 3, 2005
My favorites are the Clubhouse Chicken Squares-there in all the best cookbook. I sell at least 3-4 large bar pans and 2-3 USG's at every show. I also have been doing the BLT dip and I'm selling tons of chillzanne Bowls b/c of it but that recipe also shows tons of product- USG, food chopper, batter bowl(or SS bowls) Large chillzanne bowl(if you are doubling it) and I can't think of everything else right now but those are my fave recipes and they are so simple!!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
I made the Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss last night; it was awesome!! You can show off cookware, knives, graters, garlic press, etc....and it is so delish! (and easy!)

P

Pampered Laura

I can't find BLT Dip recipe anywhere, can you upload that?
Thanks for the Salad recipe!! :)

kcjodih

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2005
The BLT dip requires 3 hours refrigeration?! :eek: What do you do for this if you're demoing it?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I like the Celebrations Creamy Chicken Risotto. It demos the Family Skillet, US&G, Meat Tenderizer, Citrus Press, Scrapers, Cutting boards, and if your host doesn't buy the pre done rice the Rice Cooker. There are other smaller ticket items that you use also. I love this recipe. It is easy and oh so delicious! It is in the Season's Best from this season.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
soonerchef said:
My choice would be the Mandarin Pasta Salad, it was in a past S/B but with the SS Bowls, SA Large Bowl, Woven Selections, USG, Food Chopper and everything else it is a $500+ product demo. This is a big hit at all of my shows and being that it's a salad it does not involve a stove or oven, even better in my mind!

Do you know which Season's Best that is from? Do you prep the dressing from home? I made this once and found the onion soup particles were still crunchy....