• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Pampered Chef Receipe Do I Use?

In summary, a fundraiser with limited funds can be done by serving a veg. platter with dip, apples/caramel dip, and a fruit pizza. Hope this helps.
ninalani79
I have a fundraiser coming up for about 150 people. I am curious as to what would be the best receipe to serve on a limited budget. Also open to any tips or ideas for doing a presentation in front of a crowd this big. :confused:

I am having a fundraiser in Aug. I plan to do a veg. platter with dip. If you have a garden or someone that does, this would cut cost down. I also am going to do some apples/caramel dip, and possibly a fruit pizza. Hope this helps.

Are you doing a demo for all these people or just a set up?

If you are just setting up a table, I'd make a dip with pretzel sticks, cookies, or brownie bites.

If you are doing a demo, I'd maybe do a potato demo that lets them see the products they are going to sell. OR I'd make a simple appetizer like the the cheesy spinach pinwheels (but you'd have to be able to cook these and that might be a problem with so many....you could make most of them ahead of time and just demo one). This is inexpensive (crescent rolls, cream cheese, garlic, spinach leaves, thin ham).

If you don't have access to an oven, you could make the crust for a cool veggie pizza ahead of time and demo putting it together at the fundraiser kickoff. You could make 2 and cut it into tiny pieces for everyone.

Attachments

• cool veggie pizza.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 425
  • cheesy spinach pinwheels.doc
    35 KB · Views: 359
Ginger,

This is a technical question. How do you attach a Word file when you are replying to a thread? I have been copying and pasting but prefer how you have the attachment.

Thanks for your help.

Peggy :)

When you are replying, scroll down a little and you'll see a tab called Manage Attachments. Click on it and then you can browse your files. Click on Upload and close the window and it will be listed like Ginger has it above! :)

PampMomof3 said:
When you are replying, scroll down a little and you'll see a tab called Manage Attachments. Click on it and then you can browse your files. Click on Upload and close the window and it will be listed like Ginger has it above! :)

Thanks for answering the question! If you need help doing an attachment, let me know.

How about the new baked potsticker recipe? You can make up a ton of them in advance and then demo the filling and folding - one in each style. One of the directors in my cluster did this at our Fall Kick off. Her kitchen show demo was basically talking about the products she used and how, with xsell tips thrown in, and them demo the folding.

Also, at fundraisers I have done, I have done a demo, and no demo. For a large organization that is going to be running the fundraiser for a period of time after the kick-off, I have found it is best to focus on the logistics of collecting the orders, who to approach, etc (especially if it is a school group or group where non-adults will be participating in collecting orders).

I prepared a "Try Me" flyer that I used and went over the flyer at the kick-off so that the members would be familiar with some of the products and have some key buzz words to use when approaching potential customers that may not be familiar with the PC. (Again, it is on my computer and home and I will forward it in a few hours)

1. What is the most popular Pampered Chef recipe?

The most popular Pampered Chef recipe is the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies. This recipe is loved by many because it is easy to make and produces deliciously rich and fudgy brownies.

2. Can I use any type of pan for Pampered Chef recipes?

While it is recommended to use Pampered Chef's stoneware or non-stick pans for best results, you can use any type of pan for Pampered Chef recipes. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

3. Are Pampered Chef recipes only for parties?

No, Pampered Chef recipes are not only for parties. While Pampered Chef is known for its party-style cooking demonstrations, their recipes can be used for everyday meals as well.

4. Are Pampered Chef recipes healthy?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes, including many that are healthy and nutritious. They also have options for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free or vegetarian meals.

5. Can I alter Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can alter Pampered Chef recipes to suit your personal preferences or dietary needs. However, it is recommended to follow the recipe as closely as possible for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tripletmommie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tig_536
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies