• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Page Is the Oil Spritzer On?

In summary, to find the oil spritzer in the Pampered Chef catalog, look for the "Kitchen Tools" section and flip to the page featuring the product. It is available in both regular and mini sizes on the same page. You can purchase it online or through a consultant. The oil spritzer does not come with any additional accessories and can be found on a dedicated page in the catalog or website. If it is currently out of stock, check the website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.
kam
Staff member
OK, I looked through the catalog 10x looking for the oil spritzer and cannot find it for the life of me.

I found the suds pump - but no spritzer.

At first I thought perhaps it was discontinued and I forgot - but I just looked it up online and it is still around. I got the info I needed from online, but it is still driving me nuts that I couldn't find it in the catty.

Can anyone tell me what page it is on?

Thanks!!!!

56 (F) - the suds pump is on the other side of the same spread! LOL

Sheila said:
56 (F) - the suds pump is on the other side of the same spread! LOL

OMG!! Haha. As soon as I opened the page - I saw it. Now that I see the page, I thinnk the new can opener and funnels caught my eye each time.

Thank you so much!

You're welcome. And I was laughing at you only because that is totally something I would have done!!!

Glad to hear I'm not the only who gets blind spots when looking for a specific item!

1. How do I find the page for the oil spritzer in the Pampered Chef catalog?

To find the page for the oil spritzer in the Pampered Chef catalog, simply look for the "Kitchen Tools" section and flip to the page that features the oil spritzer. It is typically located near the front of the catalog.

2. Is the oil spritzer available in multiple sizes, and if so, what page can I find them on?

Yes, the oil spritzer is available in both a regular and mini size. You can find both sizes on the same page in the catalog, which is typically located in the "Kitchen Tools" section.

3. Can I purchase the oil spritzer online, or do I have to order it through a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can purchase the oil spritzer online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. If ordering through a consultant, they will be able to assist you in finding the product on the website or in the catalog.

4. Does the oil spritzer come with any additional accessories, and what page can I find them on?

The oil spritzer does not come with any additional accessories. It is sold on its own and can be found on a dedicated page in the catalog or on the website.

5. I can't seem to find the oil spritzer in the catalog, is it possible that it is currently out of stock?

If you are unable to find the oil spritzer in the catalog, it is possible that it is temporarily out of stock. You can check the website or speak to a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on when it will be back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pcleah
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • jross93
  • Products and Tips
Replies