• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why are there no new invitations in the change over kit?

Ha! I thought it was just my printer! I give my hosts the option of me sending, and most want to do it themselves b/c they can hand out a lot of them, saving postage. Everyone is looking for a way to save money.
sandilou
Silver Member
I got my change over kit today, and it took me all day to realize there are no new invitations! :eek: Did they say anything about that at the launches?

Sandi

sandilou said:
I got my change over kit today, and it took me all day to realize there are no new invitations! :eek: Did they say anything about that at the launches?

Sandi

I do not believe new ones were made.

I know they have a new printable invitation on CC, I know I am not using them. one page and color.....seems like a lot of printing to me, as I mail all my customers invitations. I don't know what I will do if they dont continue to have something.

So, are we suppose to just use the mini's now? There is ONE invitation on the Supply Order Form, but I'm not sure what it is. KG32, what ever that ia.

Sandi

sandilou said:
So, are we suppose to just use the mini's now? There is ONE invitation on the Supply Order Form, but I'm not sure what it is. KG32, what ever that ia.

Sandi
It is the one with the chocolate hazelnut torte that we had last season

They aren't doing a new "theme show" this season which is why I think they didn't do new invitations.

They don't always change them. They had to last season because the old ones had a white DCB on the front that we no longer sell.

Wish there was a more generic cooking show invitation again. I'm debating going back to sending out mini's for the host. I stopped doing it to cut costs, but have noticed a decline in bookings holding and attendance. It's a tough pill to swallow, but I guess I'm going to try going back to it.

Seems to me like they have always changed them. Even without a theme, we need to have invitations and I agree, generic would be great. What are new consultants who don't have old ones suppose to use?

Sandi

They must have plenty of the current style that they don't need to change them. Guess I haven't used them in a long time so I don't remember how often they changed them.

wadesgirl said:
They must have plenty of the current style that they don't need to change them. Guess I haven't used them in a long time so I don't remember how often they changed them.

So, what do you use -- minis? I have 2 new consultants and need to be able to tell them what to use. I use mostly invitations.

Sandi

sandilou said:
So, what do you use -- minis? I have 2 new consultants and need to be able to tell them what to use. I use mostly invitations.

Sandi

I do use minis. I was going to switch back but then my printer wouldn't feed the postcards any more and I hate dealing with labels. So it's the minis still for me. It's really up to them what they want to use or if they want to send them at all themselves. My NED doesn't send out invites for her hosts but she's still very successful. I encourage it to all my new consultants but it's not mandatory.

The mini's are great, but can get expensive. I don't care for the torte invites and wish that we had the generic ones (with the people standing around) to choose from. People get to the shows and want to know why you aren't making what's on the invitation!! I've been lucky that a lot of my hosts use my PWS for evites and FB events.

They have had a generic invitation for several years now along with a theme show invitation. The theme show one was on supply order in along with the theme show recipe cards. The generic ones were in the same group with order forms. No need for theme show invitations this year since they aren't promoting a theme.

I think PC polled consultants and discovered that most people were not doing theme shows that followed whatever the current HO theme was.

wadesgirl said:
I do use minis. I was going to switch back but then my printer wouldn't feed the postcards any more and I hate dealing with labels. So it's the minis still for me. It's really up to them what they want to use or if they want to send them at all themselves. My NED doesn't send out invites for her hosts but she's still very successful. I encourage it to all my new consultants but it's not mandatory.

Ha! I thought it was just my printer! I give my hosts the option of me sending, and most want to do it themselves b/c they can hand out a lot of them, saving postage. Everyone is looking for a way to save money.

Sandi

yankfan24 said:
The mini's are great, but can get expensive. I don't care for the torte invites and wish that we had the generic ones (with the people standing around) to choose from. People get to the shows and want to know why you aren't making what's on the invitation!! I've been lucky that a lot of my hosts use my PWS for evites and FB events.
I might have some in my office that I want to get rid of if you are looking for generic postcards.

sandilou said:

Sandi

Mine fed the postcards for a long time and I decided to give the minis a chance. I didn't notice any difference so I wanted to go back. Couldn't get my printer to feed them for the life of me! So I've stuck with minis for now.

I also have A LOT of generic invitations that I'd be willing to sell.

skaugchef said:
I also have A LOT of generic invitations that I'd be willing to sell.

I'd love your generics - how many and how much?

good question, I'll count.

Why dont they sell the invites they include in new consultant kits?

I'm confused??? They don't have the generic post card invitations anymore? I was doing minis but needed to cut costs and had tons of postcards lying around. I've been using those for the time being but want to go back to mini's as well. I like to use those to have extra's in host packets for the host to hand out to anyone they might forget on their wishlist. That has backfired where they sometimes mail those out but I only include 10 and that's not enough! My host for Saturday never got me a guest list and sent the ones I sent out so I have a feeling it won't be as great a turnout! She also is listening to host she booked off of which is good and bad! When I confirmed date she said she wanted a demo. Previous host had open house style. Last I heard from host she talked to her and teh previous host said the open house mingling worked better. I'd personally rather do a demo because it makes it easier for me to remember to talk about things. I tend to forget things when I only have a limited time to talk! We haven't confirmed all that. She texted me that she'd call me tonight. We played phone tag all weekend! :)

I would guess that they aren't used nearly as much as they used to be. Between minis and the PWS, facebook and texting, I haven't had a host use regular postcard invites in forever.

They still have postcard invitations. The item number is KG32. It has the chocolate hazelnut torte on it. You can still get the themed postcards from the current season. We just do not have any new theme postcards, because there is no real theme this season. Don't worry, postcard invitations have not gone away.

What is "What? No New Invitations??!?"

"What? No New Invitations??!?" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to the lack of new invitations for upcoming cooking shows or product demonstrations.

Why are there no new invitations?

There could be various reasons for the lack of new invitations, such as a slow season for hosting events, a decrease in demand for Pampered Chef products, or personal schedule conflicts of potential hosts.

How can I get more invitations?

If you are a consultant, you can reach out to potential hosts and inquire about their interest in hosting a Pampered Chef event. You can also utilize tools and resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as online parties and social media marketing, to expand your reach and potential for new invitations.

Can I still have a successful business without new invitations?

Yes, it is possible to have a successful Pampered Chef business without constantly receiving new invitations. You can focus on building relationships with your current customers and hosts, providing excellent customer service, and utilizing various marketing strategies to maintain and grow your business.

What should I do if I am not receiving any new invitations?

If you are experiencing a significant decrease in new invitations, it may be helpful to evaluate your current marketing strategies and reach out to your upline or fellow consultants for advice and support. You can also attend training sessions and conferences provided by Pampered Chef to learn new techniques and stay updated on industry trends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies