• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Product Samples Are You Getting?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a variety of new product samples, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Mix 'N Scraper. However, specific requests for samples cannot be fulfilled, but recommendations and personal experiences can be shared. There may be special promotions and discounts for new product samples, and they can be obtained through attending parties or cooking demonstrations or by contacting a consultant directly. If you are not satisfied with a new product sample, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm torn. I didn't earn any. Thinking about the small rect. baker.

I bought the small rectangular baker, the medium rectangular baker, the small rock crok, MFP lid and the blue snowflake scraper (being sent seperately soon I hope). I LOVE the rock crok. Great for dinner for 2. I made a half batch of the no stir risotto in it special for my son (allergies). The small baker is cute and would be good for two pieces of chicken in the toaster oven. The medium baker looks more versatile.. I'll probably use it for dips at a party, roasted potatoes, chicken thighs, etc.

I ordered the gluten-free beer bread so I could try it out. I also ordered one of the snowflake scrapers to show and the cake tester.

Let us know about the Gluten Free Beer Bread. Because it's PC- I'm assuming it has to be good!

FYI re the GF beer bread, back in the day when we had the beer bread mix previously I used creme soda to mix it and it was wonderful!!! I assume you can't mix beer with it????

I will probably get either the small or medium rectangular baker and the new RockCrok.

1) What new product samples are currently available?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of new product samples that are constantly being released. Some of the most recent additions include our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Mix 'N Scraper. However, availability may vary depending on your location and the current promotions.

2) Can I request a specific new product sample to try?

Unfortunately, we are unable to fulfill specific requests for new product samples. However, I am always happy to provide recommendations and share my personal experiences with any product that you are interested in trying.

3) Are there any special deals or discounts for new product samples?

At Pampered Chef, we frequently offer special promotions and discounts on new product samples. Be sure to check our website or connect with your consultant to stay updated on any current offers.

4) How can I get my hands on new product samples?

As a consultant, I am always excited to share new products with my customers. You can attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking demonstration to try out new samples, or reach out to me directly to discuss any products you are interested in trying.

5) Can I return a new product sample if I don't like it?

Yes, if you are not completely satisfied with a new product sample, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our satisfaction guarantee ensures that you can try new products risk-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedChefLayla
  • Lisa/ChefBear