• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Merrill Products Do You Have?

In summary, the expert recommends the following Merrill items: jacket, duffel bag, recipe card holder, clear PC stickers, white down jacket, pink pullover, windbreaker, down vest, brown "quilted" jacket, red sweater type cardigan, HWC cap, tote, socks, window decals, t-shirt, yoga sets, key finder, cooler, deposit bag, post it notes, gel pens, pens, name tags, presentation stickers.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I was just wondering what different things you've bought through Merrill for PC that you find helpful or that you REALLY like? I'd like to get a Jacket, but I'm debating over that and a few other things! Thanks for any input!!

Oh and they dont' have the calendars anymore??? That sucks!! Anyone know where we can get them?

I LOVE my jacket!! I got it on sale for about $30 (it was a clearance item) and I get sooo many comments on it! I also love my duffel bag (blue one) for weekend stays--very roomy and honestly, a great price versus other ones I've seen. I haven't used my pink backpack yet--I should join the Y to show it off! And I have a nice french blue shirt I use for shows--again, clearance. And I get lots of comments on it. I buy only clearance, though--I'm cheap. But it's just as affective as full price stuff! I also have their recipe card holder--it's purple and I LOVE it!

I use the large envelopes for to mail my host packets in. They are great! I also like the stickers they have for guests to label their catalogs on pages they like something. They say, "Love it," "Gotta Have It," etc. My guests really appreciate them. I also use the post-it notes and ink pads w/name, address, info.

I use the clear PC stickers they have. I use them on my guest folders and such. It makes it look like I printed to some extent on the folders and it looks better than me writing on them. :) i also use other stickers they have. For clothing, I have a few different shirts but honestly I only like the violet tee shirt. I thought it would shrink a lot being cotton but it didn't so its kind of big but thats ok. I bought it to workout in (hee hee!) so its great!! The business card holder is nice and have had lots of compliments.

OH I do have the post it notes as well and they work great. Also, I have the car decals for my side windows with my name, phone, website. I always forget what comes from where.

Last edited:
I really wanted the business card holder but it's real leather and I don't buy leather. I was crossing my fingers that it was faux when I saw it but no luck for me!

The only Merrill things I have are the car decal on my back window and the large party envelopes that have the date, time of the party, what time I will be there and the day we are closing the party on the left side. Oh and I have the black scoop neck shirt with Pampered Chef "bedazzled" on the front LOL Although I got all of them free :) The first two I got when I recruited and received the g.c. and the shirt I got from my recruiter who has since left PC :(

You all are going to think I'm crazy....I might be :)

White down jacket....love it but they don't have it anymore & wished I'd bought a 2nd one
Pink pullover HWC from last year...love it again they don't have it anymore & wish I'd bought a 2nd one.
Pink windbreaker HWC from last year....ditto above
Black down vest.....LOVE IT wear it to work everyday I can & people always ask me about pc! I'm getting the pink one next.
Brown "quilted" jacket...love it & have it on right now along w/down vest. It's cold :)
it's not available anymore either.
Red sweater type cardigan they called it a jacket....not me don't wear it if anyone interested let me know its a small pd $29.95.
HWC cap from last year
HWC tote from last year & 2 diaper bags
HWC socks from last year
Window decals w/name & info
Tote w/ribbons (2)
Red short sleeve t-shirt..really like it
Purple short sleeve t-shirt
Brown & black yoga sets...not as good of material as expected.
v-neck stretch jersey...really like this one!
New HWC pink hoodie...like it & I'm not a hoodie fan but I like wearing my bilboards:)
HWC funraiser cards & show cards & invitation cards

***New items not rec'd yet suppose to get today & will update***
HWC polo - its on backorder so won't know today
HWC stainless mug
HWC walking kit
HWC pens
note pads
presentation stickers.....end of todays order.

***HWC magnets that you get free are cute but SMALL & they messed up on the early orders & only sent 1 instead of 10***

Can cooler - key finder use 2 everyday - calculator - lap boards - garden flag (on 2nd one..love the new one) - deposit bag - post it notes - gel pens love them - red pens - regular black pens - personalized pens - shipping label/name tags - clear catalog bags - stamp with & without home address (would never have gotten home one but didn't know) - host packet envelopes - umbrella - calendars (I have a few left) - stickers - dots envelopes - dots stationary - thank you cards - b-day cards - congrats cards - recipe holders - business cards. That's all I can remember or find. :)

Ok, update is fast b/c UPS just dlvd to me! Mug is cute & so are the HWC pens. The walking kit is ok & I love the note pads.

I also forgot that I have the duffel that is on the website now. Got it at conference & I agree that it is a great price for such a large/lots to hold bags. I also got the lip balm at conference but don't know where I put it..need to find it lol.

I loved the microsuede jacket but didn't want to spend that much for them. Now that they are on clearance I might get the yellow & brown. I got the stretch canvas jacket from someone else & I like it too. I also have the business card holder.

I rec'd the luggage finder & cell phone holder from someone else but my cell phone holder is different from the website & I like it. The difference looks to be the way it hooks onto your purse.

I really want to get some Logo wear. I don't know if I can wait for Conference. I'm scared of choosing the wrong size/it not fitting me well. But I REALLY want to start wearing stuff! ;)I just bought 2 weeks ago the name badge, stamp w/o address, 3 car decals, the pink and black backpack, 2nd hand Lap boards. Next on my wish list: business cards, logo wear, stationary/thank you cards

New Recycled Fleece jacket
New HWC pink zip up hoodie sweatshirt
New HWC pink stainless mug
New Recipe card holder
New Cell Phone holder ( very small)
Pink HWC windbreaker
Raglan blue 3/4 sleeve (smaller than usual mediums run)
Black Bling logo 3/4 sleeve that I hemmed into a tee shirt sleeve
Brown and Black yoga sets
Key finder
Host White envelopes that I need more of
PC red umbrella
Pink HWC strides long sleeve, again cut to short sleeve (I live in Sunny CA)
HWC pink and black backpack/tote from Leadership
Biz cards and name tag
Red Foil Logo shirt ( I wish these came in ALL colors) or they added the rhinestone bling in all colors in Tshirt options!
Brown and pink Jersey long sleeve shirt from Leadership
Pink and Brown diaper bag tote from last year

I think that's it.

Last edited:
Holy crap Kasey and Heather that's alot of stuff! :eek:

jenniwest04 said:
..... I also love my duffel bag (blue one) for weekend stays--very roomy and honestly, a great price versus other ones I've seen.

I love love LOVE my hoodie!!! I get soooo many inquiries when I wear it. I love my duffle bag too!! I took it with me to Mexico and it was perfect. It had plenty of room for everything. The flip flops were my FAVORITE pair to wear last summer. I love the soft feel of them. I wish they'd come out with different colors. :balloon::balloon::balloon:

itsjustCarla said:
I love love LOVE my hoodie!!! I get soooo many inquiries when I wear it. I love my duffle bag too!! I took it with me to Mexico and it was perfect. It had plenty of room for everything. The flip flops were my FAVORITE pair to wear last summer. I love the soft feel of them. I wish they'd come out with different colors. :balloon::balloon::balloon:

Thanks for posting about the flip flops. I'm an addict & now I can go get those. I wasn't sure before.

I'm debating on the hoodie or the recycled fleece jacket...what do you think?? Not sure which I would use more??

kaseydee said:
You all are going to think I'm crazy....I might be :)

White down jacket....love it but they don't have it anymore & wished I'd bought a 2nd one
Pink pullover HWC from last year...love it again they don't have it anymore & wish I'd bought a 2nd one.
Pink windbreaker HWC from last year....ditto above
Black down vest.....LOVE IT wear it to work everyday I can & people always ask me about pc! I'm getting the pink one next.
Brown "quilted" jacket...love it & have it on right now along w/down vest. It's cold :)
it's not available anymore either.
Red sweater type cardigan they called it a jacket....not me don't wear it if anyone interested let me know its a small pd $29.95.
HWC cap from last year
HWC tote from last year & 2 diaper bags
HWC socks from last year
Window decals w/name & info
Tote w/ribbons (2)
Red short sleeve t-shirt..really like it
Purple short sleeve t-shirt
Brown & black yoga sets...not as good of material as expected.
v-neck stretch jersey...really like this one!
New HWC pink hoodie...like it & I'm not a hoodie fan but I like wearing my bilboards:)
HWC funraiser cards & show cards & invitation cards

***New items not rec'd yet suppose to get today & will update***
HWC polo - its on backorder so won't know today
HWC stainless mug
HWC walking kit
HWC pens
note pads
presentation stickers.....end of todays order.

***HWC magnets that you get free are cute but SMALL & they messed up on the early orders & only sent 1 instead of 10***

Can cooler - key finder use 2 everyday - calculator - lap boards - garden flag (on 2nd one..love the new one) - deposit bag - post it notes - gel pens love them - red pens - regular black pens - personalized pens - shipping label/name tags - clear catalog bags - stamp with & without home address (would never have gotten home one but didn't know) - host packet envelopes - umbrella - calendars (I have a few left) - stickers - dots envelopes - dots stationary - thank you cards - b-day cards - congrats cards - recipe holders - business cards. That's all I can remember or find. :)

I know this is a little off topic...but why wouldn't you want your address on your stamp? I'm still a fairly new consultant & I was thinking about ordering one of the stampers but wasn't sure why you wouldn't want this info on there.

thanks!!!

Mel92504 said:
I know this is a little off topic...but why wouldn't you want your address on your stamp? I'm still a fairly new consultant & I was thinking about ordering one of the stampers but wasn't sure why you wouldn't want this info on there.

thanks!!!

I think that's what she is saying, she wouldn't have got it with her home address if she had thought about it more.

I know personally, I don't want my home address on it.

I guess if you were putting your info on things..people don't need to know where you live...but the address one is nice for using as a return address when mailing things!

PCCHeather0506 said:
I'm debating on the hoodie or the recycled fleece jacket...what do you think?? Not sure which I would use more??

Which hoodie? I forgot to add I ordered the recycled fleece blue jacket and love it!:love: Looks new not recycled or any different I mean!:thumbup:

The open bottom hooded fleece or the recycled fleece blue jacket....those are my two options! I want it to be comfy and I'm not sure which I would wear more??

Also Heather how was the recycled jacket sized? Did you find it was true to what size you usually order? I want to make sure it fits good...not too big or small!? If I order the hoodie I'd probably order a Large definitely bc if it's a bit big it's not a big deal.

I have always ordered Mediums and all were fine, except the 3/4 raglan tee too small! I supose I could go small but some might be tighter than I feel comfortable with. So true to medium size yes, I beleive so.

PCCHeather0506 said:
The open bottom hooded fleece or the recycled fleece blue jacket....those are my two options! I want it to be comfy and I'm not sure which I would wear more??

I'm not big on pull overs, so I prefer zip ups! I love the blue fleece zip up, its soft and comfy. HTH

They're both zip ups Heather....so it's really just a matter of which one is better?? Hmmmm...this is such a tough call!

Mel92504 said:

thanks!!!

I do actually use the address stamp for envelopes so that is good. I just don't want everyone I run across to know where I live. I have no issue w/them knowing my phone number or email address but my home address is just not something I want everyone to have access to. Now I have no problem w/people I meet that have parties & such but sometimes I give things to strangers in a store or put postcards out places for whoever to pick up. Too, some people might have issues with where you live. I live in a nice new subdivision that is in a small town outside of Little Rock which is our major city. I don't want anyone not to do business w/me b/c I live in Jacksonville & think that is too far away from them. Although I drive to west LR everyday for work (about 30min drive depending on speed & I speed :)) So there is a long answer for a short question. TOO, they did not have the option when I bought my stamp to NOT have your address on the stamp.

PCCHeather0506 said:

Personally I like the red in the recycled fleece jacket. The red hoodie looks like sweatshirt material to me & the fleece a little more not soooo casual. I would call it more dressy casual. If it was me I would pick the recycled fleece jacket. HTH :)

I probably won't get the red only because I have red hair and red doesn't look very good on me!?? I was leaning more towards the recycled one...but I like the idea of having a sweatshirt kind of throw on one...like the other?? Hmmm...

Well, the blue would look great on you then! I try to do red when I can b/c they say it grabs peoples attention more. I understand what your saying though. You need to get what you are more likely to wear all the time. I ALWAYS have something PC on. Right now it is cold AGAIN & I'm wearing my black vest. When it warms up like spring & summer I wear my HWC windbreaker. (I am ALWAYS cold) So get which one you'll wear the most.

This is what I'm thinking....most of the time when I'm going to throw on a sweater it's going to be more of a casual one. The blue one seems a bit dressier to me...and the only time I'd probably wear it would be to a party or something....when people already know Im a pc consultant! So my thinking is I'll get the sweatshirt and probably wear that more. Then maybe at Conference or down the line I'll look into the fleece one! Thanks for the help :)

PCCHeather0506 said:
This is what I'm thinking....most of the time when I'm going to throw on a sweater it's going to be more of a casual one. The blue one seems a bit dressier to me...and the only time I'd probably wear it would be to a party or something....when people already know Im a pc consultant! So my thinking is I'll get the sweatshirt and probably wear that more. Then maybe at Conference or down the line I'll look into the fleece one! Thanks for the help :)

I was going to say that too.. the blue or red which ever color you choose, recycled fleece is nice that you can dress up with it with say docker type pants. But today it's jeans and tennis shoes that I am wearing with it. ;)

With that red (or it comes in black and maybe white) fleece, it's more casual looking like a standard sweatshirt and not as dressy like.:) HTH

I have the black/white windbreaker (like the current burgundy one).LOVE IT!I have a 3/4 sleeve dress shirt and the lime green quilted jacket. Lime Green fits great, but the PC doesn't stand out for anyone to notice.The dress shirt is the same way...kind of so-so to me.

I bought the open bottom hoodie....I LOVE IT it is very cozy!

cutiechic said:
I bought the open bottom hoodie....I LOVE IT it is very cozy!

I'm tempted to get the black one now!:p Hi, my name is Heather and I am a PC logo Addict! lol:D

Hi Heather! My name is Kasey & I'm a PC logo addict too. I just bought 2 pairs of the flip flops since they were on clearance & the pink vest to match my black one. :)

My only complaint is that so many of the clothes really don't have a great contrast. I own as much as Heather and Kasi (if not more). I really like the older ones (mainly from AIM) that had great contrast so people see the logo. I get more comments on those than the ones that are newer. I have friends who wonder if they will ever see the same logo wear on me in a month. :)

1. What types of products does Merrill offer through Pampered Chef?

Merrill offers a wide range of products through Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other cooking and entertaining essentials.

2. Are there any specific Merrill products that you recommend from Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have personally used and love the Quick Cooker, the Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Micro-Cooker. They are all versatile and high-quality products that make cooking and meal prep easier.

3. Can you tell me more about the Merrill Jacket offered through Pampered Chef?

The Merrill Jacket is a lightweight and durable jacket made from a water-resistant fabric. It features a zippered front, adjustable cuffs, and multiple pockets for convenience. It's perfect for outdoor activities and cooking events.

4. I'm torn between purchasing the Merrill Jacket or other products. Can you provide any insight?

It ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you enjoy outdoor activities and need a versatile jacket, the Merrill Jacket is a great choice. However, if you're looking for cooking tools, the Quick Cooker and Micro-Cooker are highly recommended.

5. How do I purchase Merrill products through Pampered Chef?

You can purchase Merrill products through a Pampered Chef consultant, either at a party or directly through their website. You can also browse and purchase products directly from the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies