• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of Theme Shows Do You Offer?

In summary, the conversation revolved around different theme shows and how they can impact a consultant's business. Many consultants have narrowed down their focus to only doing PC themed shows, as they found it easier and more successful. Some consultants have also had success with Mexican Fiesta Theme shows, offering chicken fajitas in the DCB and serving margaritas in the family size pitcher. Other themes mentioned were BBQ shows, Fajitas and Margaritas, and Ice Cream Socials. Some consultants struggled with coming up with different themes, while others found success in constantly changing their themes to match the season. Invitations for different theme shows can be found in the files section. Some other themes mentioned were Poker Shows, Race Shows, Tropical Party,
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am looking speciffically for info/feedback.

Have you done?
Bingo shows?
Price is right?

Any others outside the norm?

I used to do all sorts of different ones that took lots of planning, etc...like the Murder Mystery one, and Amazing Race. But then, I took a good look at my business and what I'm best at, and what's fun for me, and I stopped doing anything that was a lot of extra work. It just didn't pay off in sales or bookings.

I now only do PC themes (other than the kids cooking one) and I am so much more at ease, and relaxed. It was SO MUCH WORK coming up with all of my own stuff all of the time, and having to print off stuff, and keep it all straight. I want my business to be easy and fun. I excel at working with hosts and guests at the show, and having fun with them, so now I just focus on that.

Recently I started offering Mexican Fiesta Theme Shows and have been getting a really good response. I really think it hooks people when I mention margaritas.

What I offer is: Chicken Fajitas in the DCB - we then prepare the homemade salsa while that is in the microwave. And I serve margaritas in the family size picture. Easy! And it shows a variety of products!

Andrea

Good point Becky.

I was just curious because I had heard that a few pther cons arround here were doing these kinds of shows. I was looking for feedback.

I think you are right. I am Loving the DCB and the Fajitas. Although I cannot figure out why people are not buying them. Many hosts do but other than that no dice?

Thanks!

I am changing mine every few months to go with the season. So now I am offering BarBQ Shows (or couples show), Fajitas and Margaritas, and Ice Cream Socials.

Feb-Apr I offered Power Cooking (beef), Decadent Desserts (turtle fudge skillet cake), and Bites and Bevs (jerk chicken nachos).

I am not very creative.....

I know this is a little off topic, but do any of you have invitations for your different Theme Shows? Please post if you can, I am really having trouble coming up with one. I do appreciate any help! Thanks,

CLEGER said:
I know this is a little off topic, but do any of you have invitations for your different Theme Shows? Please post if you can, I am really having trouble coming up with one. I do appreciate any help! Thanks,

There are a lot of invitations in the files sections... like for the margarita shows just go to the Files section and type in Margarita in the search part and there will be a lot of invitations... you could probably type in invites or invitations and it'll come up with a bunch of different ones, but if you are looking for one in particular that would be the way to go...

I've done:poker Shows
Race Shows
Tropical party
Grill show
Holiday: Mardi Gras, St Patty's Day, Red-White-Blue
Power Cooking

Malinda Klein said:
I've done:

Poker Shows
Race Shows
Tropical party
Grill show
Holiday: Mardi Gras, St Patty's Day, Red-White-Blue
Power Cooking

could you share what you do at a Poker and Race Show? - sounds interesting...

stefani2 said:
I am changing mine every few months to go with the season. So now I am offering BarBQ Shows (or couples show), Fajitas and Margaritas, and Ice Cream Socials.

Feb-Apr I offered Power Cooking (beef), Decadent Desserts (turtle fudge skillet cake), and Bites and Bevs (jerk chicken nachos).

I am not very creative.....

What do you do for an Ice Cream Social? I would like to offer this, it might help my bookings but I don't know what you do/use.

I am with Becky, as I used to do a ton of theme shows. Each show was different and I was constantly packing, and repacking my kit, forgetting things at home, and generally losing what little mind I had.

Now, it's the PC theme, dinnertime in no time all summer long with the BBQ chicken sandwiches. My kit has been packed since May, my paperwork bag is always ready, and I always have all my tools and am a whiz at my demo. When I do a booth, and I do a ton of them, I just take my kit and paperwork bag and am good to go.

I loved the different themes and recipes, but I finally realized that I was focusing more on the food then the products. My business is much better now, in fact last month I beat my director in sales.

dkitten13 said:
What do you do for an Ice Cream Social? I would like to offer this, it might help my bookings but I don't know what you do/use.

Deborah - type in ICE CREAM SOCIAL in the FILES section and you will get quite a few documents :)

stefani2 said:
could you share what you do at a Poker and Race Show? - sounds interesting...

Hi Stefan, my Poker show is real simple. I demo wings or ribs and play one hand of poker through out the show. I give the host a deck of cards (either pink for HWC or disney for our trips and whenever someone asks a question about the products, the opportunity, or hosting a show they get a card. At the end of my demo they pick 5 of there cards to make the best poker hand.

Race shows take a bit more preparation on my part. I break two recipes into steps and split the group into two teams. They prepare the recipe and the first one finished wins bragging rights. If you search threads you will find lots of tips.

Malinda
Senior Consultant
Heading to Chicago in July - Wave 2

This summer I'm offering the PJ Brunch Show, Grillin' and Chillin' Show, Beauty From the Kitchen Show, Margaritaville (Cheeseburger in Paradise for the Non-Drinking hosts who are Jimmy Buffet fans), Kids in the Kitchen, and the Real Food, Real Fast with the DCB. So far, I've booked at least one of each kind.

Good luck

I have to say having the "same show" makes things easier. I had 5 this past week & was amazed at how easy it was to get ready for my shows b/c they were all making the same recipe. I didn't have to think about what I needed, just take it out--wash & repack.

I did see the couples show on here though and can't wait to try it--it sounds like soooo much fun.

1. What are the different types of theme shows available?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of theme shows to suit every taste and occasion. Some of our popular themes include Mexican Fiesta, Italian Night, Girls' Night In, and Family Fun. We also have seasonal themes such as Holiday Baking and Summer Grilling.

2. Can I customize the theme shows to fit my specific needs?

Absolutely! We understand that every host and audience is unique, so we are happy to work with you to customize the theme show to your liking. Whether it's incorporating specific recipes or adjusting the theme to fit a special occasion, we are here to make it a memorable experience for you and your guests.

3. Are there any additional costs for theme shows?

No, there are no additional costs for theme shows. Our theme shows are included in our regular product demonstrations, so you can enjoy the added fun and excitement at no extra charge.

4. Can I earn host rewards with a theme show?

Yes, you can earn the same host rewards with a theme show as you would with a regular product demonstration. Our generous host rewards program includes free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials.

5. How do I book a theme show?

Booking a theme show is as easy as booking a regular product demonstration. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preferred theme. They will work with you to schedule a date and time that works for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShorelineChef