• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Dash for Cash: 7 Shows & Counting!

In summary, the conversation discusses different strategies for promoting and booking holiday shows for a direct sales business. One person mentions a "Holiday Dash for Cash" where they offer a cash prize for the largest catalog show and are also considering bringing treats to local businesses. Another person suggests setting a deadline for show bookings and offering extra free product as an incentive. The original person mentions giving free products to hosts who book multiple shows.
beckysuem
What kind of special things do you do before Christmas? I'm doing a Holiday Dash for Cash and giving a cash prize for my largest catalog show. I have 7 booked so far and am hoping for at least 2 more.

I was thinking about taking tuxedo brownie bites (topped with candy cane pieces) to some businesses with our holiday mini catalogs.

What other fun things do you do to encourage people to order Christmas gifts from you?

Re: ChristmasI am interested to know more about the Holiday dash for cash... explain.. :)

Re: ChristmasI try to get as many catalog shows as I can booked. If I get 3-5 booked, I'll give $50 to the biggest show. 6-8, I give $75 and 9 or more, I'll give $100 cash to the biggest show. I figure I'll still make a big chunk of change even after the payout and I'll have very little hands on time with catalog shows. Honestly, I'm not going to book very many cooking shows--I'm super busy in December and I still want to make some money! I sent out a few e-mails and made a facebook event--I also have made quite a few calls to people that I think might be interested.

Re: ChristmasHoly Moly! That's a huge chunk of money! What if the shows are small? With January being the Free-For-All (formerly known as SAT), I'd contemplate bribery to get bookings. (although HO has put together an amazing deal for hosts that month, that I'm not adding any extras..it's already super generous!) But for December you only need 2 shows for the new product. And if you need the shows for the income, then I'd consider a different incentive than giving away that much $. KWIM?

Re: ChristmasYes, it is a lot. All the shows have to close for me to give the cash prize for that amount of show...if I close 9 shows and each were $150, I'd still bring home $237. To me, that's worth it--I'm getting a few people to book shows who normally wouldn't. Honestly, I got the idea from another person in my cluster, but this is my first year doing it. We'll see how it goes and maybe I won't end up doing it again. I'll let you know how it ends up! And I do give free stuff to hosts who are able to book 3 shows for me!

Re: ChristmasDash for Cash is interesting idea I like it. However I think I'd rather give a date to close all shows by and submit them all that one night/weekend and offer the amount in extra Free product. Then they get the extra "cash" so to speak but you don't actually spend the whole amount since you'll put it on their show discount and you earn more commission on that as well and increase your sales/ points. Just a twist on the idea!

Re: ChristmasThat's a good idea about the free product. They are all closing the same day.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I love your idea of a Holiday Dash for Cash! It's a great way to incentivize customers to host a show during the busy holiday season. I also love your idea of taking tuxedo brownie bites to businesses with our holiday mini catalogs - what a delicious and creative way to get the word out about our products!In addition to the Holiday Dash for Cash, I also like to offer special holiday promotions or bundles to my customers. For example, I might offer a discount on a popular holiday item or create a gift set with a few different products at a discounted price. This not only encourages customers to order from me, but it also makes it easier for them to find the perfect gifts for their loved ones.Another fun thing I like to do is host a holiday-themed virtual party on social media. I'll share recipes, gift ideas, and tips for using our products during the holiday season. This not only engages my current customers, but it also attracts new ones who may be looking for gift ideas or holiday recipes.I hope these ideas help and best of luck with your Holiday Dash for Cash! Happy selling and happy holidays!

1. What is the "Holiday Dash for Cash: 7 Shows & Counting!" event all about?

The "Holiday Dash for Cash: 7 Shows & Counting!" event is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where you can earn extra cash by hosting seven cooking shows during the holiday season.

2. How do I participate in the "Holiday Dash for Cash" event?

To participate in the event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and sign up through your back office. Once you have signed up, you will receive all the necessary information and resources to start hosting your seven shows.

3. How much money can I earn through the "Holiday Dash for Cash" event?

The amount of money you can earn through this event varies depending on your sales and the number of shows you host. However, the average consultant can earn an additional $500 or more in cash bonuses.

4. Are there any requirements for the products I can showcase during the "Holiday Dash for Cash" shows?

No, there are no specific requirements for the products you can showcase during the shows. However, we recommend featuring holiday-themed products and recipes to make the most of the event.

5. Can I still participate if I am unable to host all seven shows?

Yes, you can still participate even if you are unable to host all seven shows. However, the more shows you host, the more chances you have to earn cash bonuses. You can also team up with other consultants to host shows together and still qualify for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies