• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of Pen Works Best on the White Aprons?

In summary, our white aprons are made of a durable, stain-resistant fabric and any type of permanent or fabric marker is recommended for writing on them. Regular pens may work, but they are not permanent and could potentially wash out or smudge. Sharpie markers are also a popular choice, with fine-point Sharpies providing better control and precision. The writing should not fade or wash out as long as a permanent or fabric marker is used and care instructions are followed. Our aprons are also machine washable, but a gentle cycle and avoiding harsh detergents is recommended to preserve the writing.
erinhoward
I was thinking of a sharpie but would that bleed on the fabric too much?

I used Crayola Fabric Pens and they worked great. I found them at a craft store in the area with fabric paints, etc.

Yes, get Fabric pens from a Craft/Hobby store. I have a bunch of them now, and will often ask the host of the Bridal Shower what the bride's wedding colors are - it's fun to be able to use those colors on the apron!

Can someone tell me about the aprons? Does everyone decorate one to take or just one for the bride? I don't have a lot of experience with wedding showers in general and am planning one now. I'm trying to get some good activity ideas

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to offer my suggestion for your question about using a sharpie on fabric. While sharpies are great for writing on many surfaces, they can bleed on fabric and create a messy look. I would recommend using fabric markers instead, as they are specifically designed for writing on fabric and won't bleed as much. They also come in a variety of colors and tip sizes for more precision. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What Kind of Pen Works Best on the White Aprons?

Our aprons are made of a durable, stain-resistant fabric, so any type of permanent marker or fabric marker will work well. We recommend using a fine-point marker for more precise writing.

Do Regular Pens Work on the White Aprons?

While regular pens may work, they are not recommended as they may not be permanent and could potentially wash out or smudge. We suggest using a permanent or fabric marker for best results.

Can I Use a Sharpie on the White Aprons?

Yes, Sharpie markers are a popular choice for writing on our white aprons. However, we recommend using a fine-point Sharpie for better control and precision.

Will the Marker Fade or Wash Out on the White Aprons?

No, the marker should not fade or wash out on our white aprons. As long as you use a permanent or fabric marker and follow the care instructions for the apron, the writing should stay intact.

Can I Wash the White Aprons After Writing on Them?

Yes, our aprons are machine washable and the writing should remain after washing. However, we recommend using a gentle cycle and avoiding bleach or harsh detergents that could potentially fade the writing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
vtolin
  • Jennifer E