• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Score a Bag from Wave 2? - Suzy in Texas's Latest Find on Ebay!

In summary, the conversation revolved around the bag that was given to attendees at a conference. It was described as similar to the regular catalog tote, but with nicer features. Some attendees preferred to use their own bags or bring a plastic bag to transfer items into the new tote, while others loved the new bag and used it throughout the conference. There was also mention of someone not attending the conference and wondering when the bag would be available for purchase.
Suzy Englert
What kind of bag did you get this time, or should I bring my own for Wave 2?

Suzy in Texas

They showed in one of the PC News (I think) that everyone would be getting and exclusive catalog tote..

You might want to bring your pen, notebook, and such in a plastic bag. (A PC bag works well.) This way you can transfer everything over and won't add a lot of weight to your bag.

The bag is super cute.

I'll be interested in knowing how it's different from the regular catalog tote.

Di_Can_Cook said:

Yeah, it looked similiar on the pic???

Di_Can_Cook said:

You'll find out when you get there.

It's nicer than the picture shows. Most people used the new one. Some still used other bags they brought. I brought my regular one from the supply order, but wish that I had done what others had recommended...just put a notebook, pen, and highlighter in a bag and bring that, then transfer it into the new tote. Or bring a purse with your small items, and carry the notebook and then figure out how you want to fill your new tote.

I was at Wave 1 and the bag is similar (can't say more) to the catalog tote. Don't bring your old catalog tote with you. I didn't bring a bag on first day and just put all my stuff into the new bag. Easier to manage with one bag.

I brought my old catalog tote with me KNOWING that we were getting a new one ONLY because it was in SAD SAD shape! lol So it was perfect time to use it to get me there and the new one to take its place.

Hmmm, I'm torn.

I am completely in love with my new HWC Tote, and can't imagine that the conference one is better. I love this one because it stays on my shoulder, and keeps everything so well organized for me. I was really thinking of bringing it to use as my tote at Conference.

Is the Conference one as amazing, or should I stay with my HWC Tote?

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmm, I'm torn.

I am completely in love with my new HWC Tote, and can't imagine that the conference one is better. I love this one because it stays on my shoulder, and keeps everything so well organized for me. I was really thinking of bringing it to use as my tote at Conference.

Is the Conference one as amazing, or should I stay with my HWC Tote?

I carried the HWC tote all conference.

DebbieJ said:
I carried the HWC tote all conference.

Thanks, Deb! That's what I needed to know!

I too carried the HWC tote all thru NC as it has the pockets that I felt were better for organization.

You'll find out when you get there.
No I won't. I'm not going.And this is NOT a spoiler request ... I'd just be interested in knowing some time between the end of Wave 3 and the first time one of them goes up for sale in the Marketplace!

Di_Can_Cook said:
No I won't. I'm not going.

And this is NOT a spoiler request ... I'd just be interested in knowing some time between the end of Wave 3 and the first time one of them goes up for sale in the Marketplace!

LOL - I wouldn't be surprised if you could find one on Ebay already...:rolleyes:

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - I wouldn't be surprised if you could find one on Ebay already...:rolleyes:

Not yet ;)

What kind of bag did you get?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bags for our consultants. The most popular bag is our Deluxe Utility Tote, which is perfect for carrying all of your cooking tools and supplies to your parties and events.

Is the bag durable?

Yes, our bags are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand daily use. The Deluxe Utility Tote is made of sturdy canvas with reinforced stitching, making it durable and long-lasting.

Can the bag be personalized?

Yes, our bags can be personalized with your name or initials. This is a great way to make your bag stand out and show off your Pampered Chef pride. You can also choose from a variety of colors and patterns to suit your style.

What other bags do you offer besides the Deluxe Utility Tote?

In addition to the Deluxe Utility Tote, we also offer a Small Utility Tote, a Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote, and a Rolling Tote. Each of these bags has its own unique features and is perfect for different needs and preferences.

Can I use my bag for other purposes besides Pampered Chef parties?

Absolutely! Our bags are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. Many of our consultants use their bags as an everyday tote for work, school, or running errands. The Deluxe Utility Tote even has pockets specifically designed to hold your laptop or tablet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• analisanna
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DuenFounnyHok
  • Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Liquid Sky