• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of a Response Are You Getting?

In summary, the Pampered Chef consultant has been receiving positive responses from their customers. The customers enjoy the products, with many becoming repeat customers. They are also happy with the customer service provided by Pampered Chef. While there may be some complaints, they have been promptly addressed and resolved. The customers are likely to recommend Pampered Chef to others, as evidenced by their recommendations and hosting of parties.
From the "host your own show" promo? I think it will be interesting to see who sends shows in. Mine group seems more excited about the apron, but I am trying to tell them to collect $150 in the next week and send it in for MORE freebies! Funny that we are excluded as directors but I understand that it is to get more lines active before the end of the month.

Response?? You hear from your people?!

I haven't been home long enough. Not sure I am going to get them to do this but I will try.

I just got home today so I haven't talked with anyone yet. I doubt any will contact ME!

They are trying to do more things like this to help get consultants working and they feel that directors already are (or should be). All of it to help US get more lines green each month. In the big picture this helps us way more than the consultants who are entered in their contest.

Team Leaders aren't included either. It would be nice to get some responce back but I doubt I will--at least from the ones who haven't yet turned anything in.

I have a meeting every Tuesday morning so I always get immediate feedback from a good group of my team. I have 10 people at my meeting yesterday and all 10 said there were going to round up orders... and they all "thought" they were done for the month. So that could be a few extra SC lines that I would not have had this month as well as at least 1000 in sales.

How do you have a meeting every week?

What kind of response are you getting?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am often asked about the type of response I have been receiving from my customers. The answer varies depending on the individual, but overall, I have been getting a positive response from my customers. Many have expressed their satisfaction with the quality and usefulness of the products, and have even recommended them to others.

Do customers enjoy the products?

The response I have received from my customers has been overwhelmingly positive. They have expressed their enjoyment and satisfaction with the products they have purchased. Many have even become repeat customers, which is a great indication that they are truly enjoying the products.

Are customers happy with the customer service?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service. From my experience, customers have been very happy with the level of customer service they have received. They appreciate the attention to detail and the prompt response to any inquiries or concerns they may have.

Do customers have any complaints?

While there may be some customers who have had issues with their products, overall, I have not received any major complaints from my customers. Any issues that have arisen have been promptly addressed and resolved, and the customers have been satisfied with the outcome.

Are customers likely to recommend Pampered Chef to others?

Based on the response I have received from my customers, I would say that they are very likely to recommend Pampered Chef to others. Many have already recommended the products to their friends and family, and have even hosted their own Pampered Chef parties. This is a testament to the quality and value of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Inomiamenda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PampMomof3