• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Can We Get "Free" on Supply Orders?

In summary, there are a handful of items that you can get for Free every so often. Dave had asked if there was a list, and I can't seem to find one or remember what items would be covered.....SO thought I'd post the question here to get the info from everyone else who's better organized than I. :)
esavvymom
Staff member
I know there are a handful of items that you can get for Free every so often. Dave had asked if there was list, and I can't seem to find one or remember what items would be covered.....SO thought I'd post the question here to get the info from everyone else who's better organized than I. :)

What Items (do they need a special Item #?), and how often can we get them Free on Supply?

Thanks!!

Keith (leftymac) said:
"one Trivet a season, one pack of Consultant Agreements and one pack of planning guides a month"
Are there any other items we're missing?Don't we also get a pack of 100 Receipts the first supply order of each season?

You can get a set of Consultant Agreements and Show Planning Guides a month. P3 automatically recognizes this and puts it in as $0

It's one trivet a year, I believe, not a season. If you try to get it free a second time, they'll charge you when the order is actually processed (she says, pouting, from experience).This month you can also get 2 packs of Breast Cancer Awareness pamphlets free.I believe (hope) we get the receipts free with the first order. I'll let you know for sure when my order is delivered!

Yes Bobbi....we receive a pack of computer receipts with the 1st supply order per season.

Good for this month: 3 steps to Finding Breast Cancer handouts
ABC's of Breast Health Bookmark (in English and Spanish)

Also free: Not available stickers

We were typing at the same time Sarah! =)

Haha, Laurie - great minds and all that!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Yup, yup...and all that! :D

You guys are good. I usually only have ROOM for ONE on my brainwave. ;)

esavvymom said:

Now THAT'S funny!!! :D :D :D

When you are in P3, right next to the box where you data entry the item number is a little magnifying glass to "look up" info. If you click on that & then sort by price, you can see any special (temporary) Freebies. ;) It's a good idea to check that regularly to see if there's anything new on the list that you didn't know about! ;)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Yes Bobbi....we receive a pack of computer receipts with the 1st supply order per season.

Good for this month: 3 steps to Finding Breast Cancer handouts
ABC's of Breast Health Bookmark (in English and Spanish)

Also free: Not available stickers

Actually it's 40 of the tri-copy receipts that we get with our first supply order each season.

I do the same thing that Sheila does to find the "freebies" but be careful. There are things on there that you can't get (free quick start if you aren't a director for instance) and the show planners and agreements aren't marked as free so you just have to know that.

esavvymom said:

Gotta agree with Jodi! That is funny!

BethCooks4U said:
Actually it's 40 of the tri-copy receipts that we get with our first supply order each season.

I do the same thing that Sheila does to find the "freebies" but be careful. There are things on there that you can't get (free quick start if you aren't a director for instance) and the show planners and agreements aren't marked as free so you just have to know that.

Oops! :blushing: As always, glad you came in and corrected me.

Well, count me out of the great minds theory! ha ha

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Oops! :blushing: As always, glad you came in and corrected me.

Well, count me out of the great minds theory! ha ha

hahaha None of us are perfect. I've made my share of mistakes too!

Thanks for sharing that tip Shelia. I often wondered how you all kept up with all of the freebes for each month. I'm still trying to learn the ropes.

Sheila said:
When you are in P3, right next to the box where you data entry the item number is a little magnifying glass to "look up" info. If you click on that & then sort by price, you can see any special (temporary) Freebies. ;) It's a good idea to check that regularly to see if there's anything new on the list that you didn't know about! ;)

Yup! My Director taught me that from the start! :) That's how I discovered the Trivet for free. I was happy! :p

What Items Can We Get "Free" on Supply Orders?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of promotions and free items on supply orders. Here are the five most frequently asked questions about these free items:

1. What is the current free item promotion?

The current free item promotion changes every month. You can find the current promotion in the supply order catalog or on the Pampered Chef website.

2. Are there any requirements to receive the free item?

In order to receive the free item, you must meet the minimum order requirement for that specific promotion. This amount may vary each month, so be sure to check the details for the current promotion.

3. Can I choose which free item I want?

Unfortunately, the free item is predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, Pampered Chef strives to offer a variety of high-quality products as the free item each month.

4. Can I receive more than one free item?

Typically, only one free item is available per supply order. If there is a promotion for multiple free items, it will be stated in the details for that specific promotion.

5. Can I receive the free item on an order I've already placed?

The free item promotion is only valid for supply orders placed during the specified time period. Unfortunately, this offer cannot be applied to previous orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • deliciousdiva