• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating My First National Conference World Ship System

In summary, the My First National Conference World Ship System is a platform created by Pampered Chef to assist consultants in preparing for their first national conference. It can be accessed through the consultant account and provides information about the event, such as schedules, workshops, and networking opportunities. The platform also allows for customization of schedules and is available on both desktop and mobile devices for convenience.
Tammy Eubanks
:rolleyes: I just looked at my commission statement. Can anyone tell what is " NATIONAL CONFERENCE WORLD SHIP SYSTEM "? Just wondering, this year was my first conference and I thought that the registration fee would have covered everything.

Surprise BoxThe charge is the cost to ship your surprise box home.

HTH
Diane

Thanksthat make sense.

What is the My First National Conference World Ship System?

The My First National Conference World Ship System is a platform created by Pampered Chef to help consultants navigate and prepare for their first national conference. It includes important information about the event, such as schedules, workshops, and networking opportunities.

How do I access the My First National Conference World Ship System?

You can access the My First National Conference World Ship System by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "My First National Conference" tab. From there, you will be directed to the platform where you can view all the available resources.

What kind of information can I find on the My First National Conference World Ship System?

The platform contains a variety of information to help you navigate your first national conference. This includes the conference agenda, workshop descriptions, speaker bios, hotel and travel information, and more. You can also use the system to connect with other consultants attending the conference.

Can I customize my schedule on the My First National Conference World Ship System?

Yes, you can customize your schedule on the platform by selecting the workshops and events you wish to attend. This will help you keep track of all the sessions you want to participate in and ensure you don't miss any important events.

Is the My First National Conference World Ship System available on mobile devices?

Yes, the platform is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. This allows you to easily access the information and updates on-the-go, making it convenient for you to plan your conference experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ChefNic