• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Website Address?

In summary, the rules have changed so that we cannot use certain words on our website. I just started my website and would love some ideas. Please take a minute to post your address for us to see and get ideas. I know that some people include recipes and fun information.
laylaleigh
I just read the ideas for website thread, and I was coming online to post something similar. I just started my website and would love some ideas. Lots of you post your address in your signature, but not everyone.

Please take a minute to post your address for us to see and get ideas. I know that some people include recipes and fun information. So you don't have to type all your ideas we can check out your site.

Thanks!! Mine is just getting started and I need to add more info. Right now I just have the PC ideas. Which are great, but it is always nice to have something personal.

If you have done this before sorry!! I am new, but it is always good to update since new members are added daily.

/cookwithlayla

Layla

/tpacailler

/lauriemikeskitchen

/krisdahlstrom

mine is /pyc

/bethsbiz ...

/jenniferpurdy

/ashleyspantry

/jill
too short, must add more to post

/ginamkiely

Mine is /kks

/PCwithStacey

/lamar

too short

/staciebecker

Mine is just my first and last name. I thought about trying to do something cute, but I decided to go practical. My e-mail address is the same thing before the @ to make it even less complicated.

/bartonteam

/cookingmom

/charitybuchanan (I couldn't be a Sue who married a Smith -- that would have been too easy:) )

Mine is /ginamiller - yes I did marry a very easy name - and no one ever asks me to spell it!

mine is

/melodyrichardson

/lacyskitchen

Mine is

/SusanBatemanPaz

I am /kitchenCPR -- my email is the same.Catherine Pacheco Rodriguez

mine is/lizbreitner

/cathyscookin ;) :D

PC_CPR said:
I am /kitchenCPR -- my email is the same.

Catherine Pacheco Rodriguez
I like yours!!!! It's your initials but can be taken as "you'll rescue them in the kitchen!" How clever!:thumbup: :D ;)

MissChef said:
I like yours!!!! It's your initials but can be taken as "you'll rescue them in the kitchen!" How clever!:thumbup: :D ;)

I've used that line!! Yes, I'm a public relations and marketing consultant in my "other" life! (Really, I am).

/tracycooks

I love to look at all the other websites.

I always need new ideas.

Tracy

:D

/christycooks4U

/lisavanhouten

/jasonscreations

/heathercooks42

/brendahaywood

/tpchefrebecca

/lockhartkitchen

I checked out all the sites consultants sent in. Some of my favorites: /ellenhill
/jenniferpurdy and congrats /ginamkiely your life story was awesome. It made me want to sign up. Great work! I was impressed with the personal touch many of you use and calendars are full and looking good. I want to know more about a true Swiss show in Holland?

Mine is /erinyourpclady
It is my e-mail as well......

/tinagibson

Not at all that's why we're all here;)

Christ Follower said:
I love your "Top Shows" idea! Mind if I "borrow it?:D

Not at all that's why we're all here, to learn from each other;)

/mariefrancemyers

Just visited a few sites. Here are some great features I found:

/ellenhill - Love the "my birthday" news item!! My mom's birthday is that day too! :) I "borrowed" your new catalog news item too! ;)

/tinagibson - "borrowed" your "ordering? Click here first...." item. Also love the Free Gift item!! May have to add that too! :)

Oh, and, I was checking out some random sites before coming upon this thread and found that the kitchen guy's site is... http://wemissjerry.org/smiles/shhh.gif... out of date :eek: :eek:

That's all I had time to look at for now. Will be back though!! :D

/ktarducci

I don't have time now to look through them all but will definitely revisit this thread!!!

mine is /itsjoelen

Mine is
/ameliacooks4you

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Endora
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies