• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Least Favorite Pampered Chef Product?

much easier!I forgot about the ice cream sandwich maker....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:I'm not so crazy about the Deluxe Cheese Grater....Just about all the cheese get's stuck....yeah, I know about the microwave trick.....give me my box grater any ole day! I also don't care for the veggie peeler, silicone oven mitt, or the tea. Everything else I pretty much love!What's the microwave trick?Nuke your cheese for about 5 seconds before putting it in the cheese grater - it releases the oils and makes the grating...much easier!
With the mandoline, sometimes the tomatoes have to be "trimmed" to fit...I was vedry excited to get my mandoline, and now that I have it, I don't like it. Way prefer the US&G!!! I guess I like the US&G better because I don't particularly care to use the food holder...with the mandoline, you almost have to! I only used the food holder before when I was getting close...and only then because I like the skin to stay on my fingers!!! Cut myself twice. Obviously didn't learn the first time. That's my gripe...Oh yeah, don't care too much for the new shears. I actually ordered an extra 2 "old" kitchen shears...to make sure they last for a LONG time.

I really liked my USG but I LOVE the new UM! The trick it to NOT put pressure on the food. Let the UM do the work. Since I started cutting the food to create a flat surface and just resting the food on the cutting surface I have not had a problem.

Oh, you also need to use the correct blade. I only use the v-blade with tomatoes.

Deluxe Cheese Grater is mine

I love the U S & G

I hate the UM because I can't get things to slice right with the food guard

That's my opinion

~

WOW! can't believe how many people hate the cheese grater, mine gets used almost daily.

I'm not a big fan of the kitchen shears either (old ones) I finally bought a pair last year and they never works right, finally through them out. :mad:

The hold n' slice is useless (IMO) it is easier to hold the onion or what ever. as for hot chicken I use a fork easier to hold.

jar opener---once you get a jar that wont open it will be your friend :D

I don't think I own anything I really don't like. I never use my stencils but that's my fault not PC's.

Chef Diane said:
WOW! can't believe how many people hate the cheese grater, mine gets used almost daily.I'm not a big fan of the kitchen shears either (old ones) I finally bought a pair last year and they never works right, finally through them out. :mad: The hold n' slice is useless (IMO) it is easier to hold the onion or what ever. as for hot chicken I use a fork easier to hold.jar opener---once you get a jar that wont open it will be your friend :D I don't think I own anything I really don't like. I never use my stencils but that's my fault not PC's.
Jar opener... it leaves the tops with scratch marks and I get worried to get a sliver from it (long story, I had a piece of metal wedged through my nail and into the bed in highschool when showering after swimming for gym...i hate touching any facuets that are chipping from now on!!) .... I much prefer the easy opener and let out the suction, and then go from there!

I wanted to add my two cents in cause I do not like the cutting boards! They dull my knives, they stain, they get "cuts" on them - I do like the bamboo one, I am talking about the white ones. I think they are horrible. I never talk about them at shows, cause I feel like I am lying. I am going to order the small bamboo one cause that is the one I actually like (I have the large one but what a pain to lug to shows!).

I love my cutting boards! I have had them for over 10 years never stain and the point of them is that they do not dull your knives.

I did cut myself on the new gren knives. I wasn't being careful enough (They look fake) but they are sharp and I like them.

gilliandanielle said:
I am surprised that they didn't release a colored scraper like they have the past few springs. Wouldn't a lilac scraper be georgous??

I am wondering if they knives are going to be the new seasonal colored item and change every spring??

Me too. I would love to have all the scrapers in lilac. Actually I'll take just about anything in lilac because it would match my kitchen so much better than any of the colors we have. I want lilac stoneware!!! I'm the queen of anything purple!!!

Stampaholic1961 said:
Me too. I would love to have all the scrapers in lilac. Actually I'll take just about anything in lilac because it would match my kitchen so much better than any of the colors we have. I want lilac stoneware!!! I'm the queen of anything purple!!!

I think you'll have to fight Jillysue for that title!!!

rebeccastt said:
I think you'll have to fight Jillysue for that title!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm older than she is so I've loved purple longer. That
means I win!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views