• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Pampered Chef Recipe for Personal Use?

In summary, Becky's recipes include the 30 minute chicken, cheese crisps, touchdown taco dip, and skillet. Becky also recommends the Asian pork (chicken) noodle skillet.
Jessamary
Shows be darned! What do YOU like to make over and over again? What is one or two PC recipes that are constant in your home?

My husband's (and one of mine) is the Crab Rangoon Dip. I made this for MOPS last week and it was gone in 4 minutes. I even had someone running a finger around the container.

The Greek Cheese Torta, however, is quickly becoming a family favorite, as is the 30 minute chicken.

I make the touchdown taco dip and mini ham puffs for a lot of gatherings (I vary the ingredients to mix it up). For dinner I do the 10 minute pork tenderloin, 30 minute chicken, and Mom's apple crisp.

I'm embarassed to say I make the Jerk Chicken Nachos 2 or more times a week. I am addicted. I have changed it up and used pork instead of chicken, and Southwest Seasoning instead of Jerk, but it's all good! My second favorite is Cheese Crisps...my hubby is a feind for those things!

Spinach Carbonara Pizza and the 30 Minute Chicken, Satay Chicken Pasta Salad..Oh and I do breakfast for dinner once a week and make my bacon in the bar pans. :)

Pecan Tassies
Inside out lasagna
BLT pasta

Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad was a staple this summer - at least once a week and boy did we save on our gas bill from not needing to use the oven!

Also we love the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad, 30 Minute Chicken with Smoky BBQ Rub and 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin with SW Rub, Asian Seasoning or Smoky BBQ Rub.

You can't go wrong with any of the rings!

I personally love the Cherry Cheese Ring... I don't always make it in a ring though, I LOVE to make individual ones, I can have it for Breakfast or dessert.And its sort of become a tradition for my family on Christmas morning =)

Mine are the 30 minute chicken and creamy one pot pasta.....oh, and the warm nutty caramel brownies, but I'm the only one who really eats them, so it's kinda dangerous when I make them!! ;)

Lemon Tartlets for dessert and Three-Cheese Garden Pizza for a quick dinner (I vary the toppings according to what's in the fridge).

Three-Cheese Garden Pizza, Apple Berry Salsa and 30 minute chicken.

linojackie said:
I'm embarassed to say I make the Jerk Chicken Nachos 2 or more times a week. I am addicted. I have changed it up and used pork instead of chicken, and Southwest Seasoning instead of Jerk, but it's all good! My second favorite is Cheese Crisps...my hubby is a feind for those things!

I love the nachos, although we make tacos out of them all the time!

Lets see....

30 Minute Chicken, definitely!
Pronto Pizza Patties (It's Good For You)
Smashed Potato Soup (It's Good For You)
Shrimp and Linguine (It's Good For You)
Touchdown Taco Dip
Hot Pizza Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip from All The Best
Mom's Apple Crisp
Cool Veggie Pizza
Seven Layer Southwestern Salad
Crunchy Whole Grain Chicken Bites (29 Minutes)
Spicy Broccoli Frittata (29 Minutes)

There are probably more....but those are ones I know are some of my "go to" recipes.

The 30 minute ribs are our new favorite! My sons demand touch down taco dip and pepperoni pizza twist every time they are here. There's more of course but those are the top.

Becky - what are the pronto pizza patties?

Pampered_Ashley said:
Becky - what are the pronto pizza patties?

It's a recipe in the It's Good For You cookbook....which is out in my car in my kit right now.

It's ground turkey, mixed with a little pizza sauce, bell pepper, and onion, and then cooked like hamburgers. Then you put them on slice of Italian Bread (I just use Garlic Bread) Pour a little more pizza sauce over them, and sprinkle with mozz. cheese. Heat through. That's the very basic recipe.

We love them...and they are quick and easy!

linojackie said:

Cheese Crisps: I found Asiago Crisps in a Season's Best - is this what you mean? What cheese do you use? The recipe says Parm or Romano can be subbed for the Asiago. Do you just snack on them as is - or what do you serve them with?

DS loves the 3-cheese pizza with pepperoni instead of veggies
I love the 30-min chicken, esp since I can make soup with the bones

Oh forgot to mention mine:

For get togethers:
Touchdown Taco Dip
Mini-Ham Puffs
Pizza Dip
Cheesy Crab Dip

For Dinner:
Asian Pork (Chicken) Noodle Skillet
Skillet Lasagna

dianevill said:
I make the touchdown taco dip and mini ham puffs for a lot of gatherings (I vary the ingredients to mix it up). For dinner I do the 10 minute pork tenderloin, 30 minute chicken, and Mom's apple crisp.

The Taco dip is my moms favorite too!!!

I am still a big fan of the BLT Mac N Cheese and every now and then nothing beats the Chicken Fajita Ring! YUM YUM YUM!!!

We make the taco ring quite frequently. If we have a family thing and I don't bring a trifle I'm usually in trouble!
We are really starting to get into the 30 min chicken and 10min pork tenderloin too!

For me . . .

Taco Ring
Quick & Easy Salsa (I bring these ingredients to make @ every show!)
Homemade Mashed Potatoes in the Microwave (love, love, love this)
30 Minute Chicken (so many variations!)
BBQ ribs in the DCB
10 Minute Pork Tenderloin

NinaPChef said:
I personally love the Cherry Cheese Ring... I don't always make it in a ring though, I LOVE to make individual ones, I can have it for Breakfast or dessert.

And its sort of become a tradition for my family on Christmas morning =)

Recipe, please! Or where can I find this? I've never made a ring. :blushing:

Jessamary said:

You NEED to get the All The Best Cookbook! Many of the recipes (including the rings) that people are listing here are in that cookbook!

Um, but I do have that cookbook, and I still don't make rings. We don't care for them.

Pork noodle skillet
Apple Crisp
Profiterole Puffs
The red-skin potatoes from the Stoneware Inspirations - we renamed them to "Nathan's favorite potatoes"

Jessamary said:

Ill attach the recipe =)

Attachments

• Cherry Cheese Ring.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 314
We like the following:
* Korean-Style Beef Bowl (29 Minutes to Dinner)
* Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs (Casual Cooking)
* Hawaiian Dip with Fruit Kabobs
* Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet

Chicken Tortilla Casserole is a staple in our house. Mmmm...bet I know what we're having for dinner.

Jamaican Pork Tenderloin in All the Best; Brownies in Silicone cupcake pan - add one tsp. of peanut butter chips to top of batter before baking. I just made the third batch
this week. I took one to Creative Memories workshop today, and DH will take two batches to Men's retreat this weekend. I'll probably make a 4th batch for a Cousins
luncheon on Monday. The Asian Pork Tenderloin Skillet is so good that my mouth waters
as I think about it. I make it as often as I can get away with it. It freezes well too!

30 min chicken, of course, but one that is requested by friends, etc to bring and serve is the brie recipes. The simple ones, the Pepper Pecan, or the Brown sugar dijon one. Everyone LOVES then and they can't believe they only have 3 ingredients,plus brie in them. They all think I am such the amazing chef to come up with some combinations!!!

We like the taco ring, touch down taco dip and apple berry salsa with cinnamon chips

Profiterole Puffs
I make these all the time. When ever I go to my moms I bring my TPC stuff so I can make them. The first thing she asks me is when are you going to make the cream puffs.

What Is Your Favorite Pampered Chef Recipe for Personal Use?

My all-time favorite Pampered Chef recipe for personal use is the Crab Rangoon Dip. It's creamy, flavorful, and always a hit at parties or family gatherings.

Shows be darned! What do YOU like to make over and over again?

One recipe that I make over and over again, regardless of whether I'm doing a Pampered Chef show or not, is the Greek Cheese Torta. It's a delicious appetizer that's perfect for any occasion.

What is one or two PC recipes that are constant in your home?

The Crab Rangoon Dip and the 30 Minute Chicken are two Pampered Chef recipes that are always in rotation in my household. They're both easy to make and loved by my family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • kcjodih