• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Ultimate Car Preference?

In summary, the speaker's favorite car is a spacious and comfortable SUV, particularly the Toyota RAV4. They prioritize safety features and reliability in their car choice, as it reflects their dedication to their work with Pampered Chef. They also recommend regularly checking and maintaining tire pressure and fluid levels for a safe and smooth ride as a Pampered Chef consultant.
KindaichiShota
Hello everyone,Which car do you like most and what car do you have now?
Share with us so that all of us can know.

Admin Greg said:
Well I like Honda so I drive a Civic :)
Thats great.I have a Subaru Forester 2008 which I bought when Subaru Forester 2008 for sale In Japan. Its a good car but the car which I like is Toyota 86. Currently I am saving money every month from my salary after spending money for daily necessary things for my family so that I can buy the car and can drive on the road. :)

I was looking at the Forester, but I'd go with an CRV :D

Admin Greg said:
I was looking at the Forester, but I'd go with an CRV :D
I believe that CRV is also a good unit and its also strong....Go for it... :)

The flagship of my fleet:
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12195872_1671440759806290_4736437187460138557_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=ae738dc896bb406ff87bc85c878b2d21&oe=5C7AAADA

What Is Your Favorite Car?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am often asked about my favorite car. Here are five of the most frequently asked questions and my answers:

1. What type of car do you prefer?

I prefer a spacious and comfortable SUV for daily use. It allows me to transport all of my Pampered Chef products and supplies for my consultations and events.

2. Do you have a preferred brand or model?

I am a fan of Toyota cars, particularly the RAV4. It has the perfect balance of functionality, style, and reliability that fits my needs as a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. What features do you look for in a car?

Aside from space and comfort, I also prioritize safety features when choosing a car. As someone who travels frequently for work, I want a vehicle that can keep me and my passengers safe on the road.

4. How does your car choice reflect your work with Pampered Chef?

My choice of car reflects my dedication to my work with Pampered Chef. I need a reliable and functional vehicle to transport my products and equipment, and also to attend various events and meetings for my business.

5. Do you have any specific car maintenance tips for Pampered Chef consultants?

Regularly checking and maintaining the tire pressure and fluid levels of your car is crucial as a Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures that you have a safe and smooth ride while traveling to and from events or consultations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Intrepid_Chef