• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Best Organization Tip?

In summary, the conversation discusses different methods for organizing business materials and documents. One idea is to use a bookshelf with shelves or cubicles, while another person uses a binder system with tabs and a file sorter on their desk. There is also mention of a file cabinet for storing catalogs and documents. The conversation ends with the suggestion to staple multiple pages together for easier sorting.
onepamperedmom68
Hi everyone
I am just wondering how everyone organizes for their business. Do you have anything that works great for you that you would not mind sharing? :confused:
I feel like I have so much information and am not sure exactly how to best store it so that it is useful to me (ex: theme shows, booking tips, quick tips, etc)
Thanks for your ideas! :)
Lisa
Independent Consultant

I have a good idea, but no space to personally utilize this idea.

I picture a good way to organize by having a bookshelf type thing with a bunch of shelves or cubicles. Could be built on a wall or like a pantry (saw something similar on Martha's pantry special about a week ago).
My cats would think it's their new playhouse, but then you could put catalogs in one place, host giveaways, extra merchandise, place for a filing system.
You can cover the front by putting some sort of curtain on the front that's easy to remove or slide to the side for easy access, but hides it away when not in use.
I'm sorry if I'm not giving a good visualization. I can see it in my head though.

Sorry it's a novel!!!I keep things in 2 seperate places. First I have documents saved on my computer. Those are sorted into smaller files like one for host packet info, games, recruiting, recipes, business flyers, etc.

Then I also have a binder system in my office. The binders that have more then one subject I use the tabbed dividers to seperate. One binder is for recipes sorted by desserts, appetizers, etc. Then I have one that has games (I haven't worked out a system I like for this one yet). One that has the monthly sales diary, phone contact list, expense records,etc. One that has Kitchen Consultant News and Weekly Bites. One that has product tips, quick tips, show tips, food tips, host coaching tips, etc. These are on a book shelf with cookbooks and door prizes.

On my desk I have one of those file sorters. One has host info, one is current show leads, one is current recruiting leads, and one is for open shows.

Okay last one :p I also have a file cabinet in my basement. In there I keep catalogs and unused receipts in the bottom drawer, the top drawer has closed shows, consultant agreements, etc.

Hopefully this will help.

Also for the documents that are more then one page I staple those together so that they are easy to sort through. If you stick one paged documents inbetween those. So those are easy to sort through also. You could add a table of contents but I'm always adding to them.

Last edited:

1. What is the best way to organize my kitchen?

The best way to organize your kitchen is to start by decluttering and getting rid of any unnecessary items. Then, group similar items together and designate specific areas or zones for each category (e.g. cooking utensils, bakeware, spices). Utilize storage containers, shelves, and drawer dividers to maximize space and keep everything easily accessible.

2. How can I keep my pantry organized?

To keep your pantry organized, use clear storage containers or bins to store dry goods and label them with the contents and expiration dates. Utilize vertical storage with shelves or stackable bins to make the most of the space. Sort items by category and keep frequently used items at eye level for easy access.

3. What is the best way to organize my fridge?

The best way to organize your fridge is to keep similar items together (e.g. dairy, condiments, fruits and vegetables) and designate specific shelves or drawers for each category. Use clear bins or containers to keep smaller items contained and easily visible. Make sure to regularly check for expired items and clean out any spills or messes.

4. How do I organize my pots and pans?

To organize your pots and pans, consider using a pot rack or hanging hooks to free up cabinet space. If storing them in a cabinet, use stackable shelves or racks to keep them organized and easily accessible. You can also use lid organizers to keep lids separate and easily find the right one.

5. What is the best way to store my kitchen gadgets?

The best way to store kitchen gadgets is to declutter and only keep the ones you use regularly. Utilize drawer dividers or organizers to keep them separated and easily accessible. You can also use a utensil caddy or container on your countertop for frequently used gadgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nanisu