• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your 30 Min or Less Meal You Like to Demo?

Some of the recipes that can be made in both ovens are the Chicken Pot Pie, the Butternut Squash Soup, and the Slow Cooker Honey-Balsamic Pork Shank.
PCBakerGirl
I have a "Dinner in a Dash!" show coming up and I'm wondering what recipes you might suggest for the demo? I usually do the Rush Hour Chicken Fajitas, but I'd really like to try something else. I'd love to hear ideas. Thanks!

I made the loaded baked potato soup in the dcb last night and it was wonderful. Took less than 30 mins plus microwaving bacon while grating the cheese. My husband absolutely loved it and called it a keeper! And he is picky!

Chef Di I had the same reaction with my fiance! He isn't a big fan of soups or veggies usually, but he went back for seconds with the broccoli on top. I used the Mix 'N Chunk to destroy my potatoes & it worked out well.

I havent done this at a show yet, but it is a family favorite in my house. The Skillet Lasagna (in the 29 min vol 1 cookbook). Who doesnt like lasagna?! And now you can have it in under 30 minutes!! I use this all the time when we have hurried meal nights. The other one I use is the Zesty Skillet Ravioli in the Fall/winter 2009 Season's Best. It cooks in about 15 minutes! I make it with or wthout the fresh spinach. My family loves both and I LOVE how fast they are. I think they would make great demos from the wow factor at least for dinner in a dash and showcasing the executive skillet. Add a molten chocolate lava cake in a DCB if you had enough guests.

Can someone tell me if I should purchase the deep covered baker or the rockcrok dutch oven?
I just starting selling PC and can't afford both. I am leaning toward the rockcrok but was wondering if
all the recipes I have found can be made in the rockcrok.
Thanks!

What is a 30 minute or less meal?

A 30 minute or less meal is a dish that can be prepared and cooked in 30 minutes or less. It is a quick and convenient option for busy individuals or families.

Why do you like to demo 30 minute or less meals?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I believe in promoting easy and efficient cooking methods for our customers. 30 minute or less meals are a great way to showcase our products and help our customers save time in the kitchen.

Can you give an example of a 30 minute or less meal?

One of my favorite 30 minute or less meals to demo is our One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta. It combines the flavors of chicken fajitas with pasta for a delicious and quick meal.

Do you have any 30 minute or less meal recipes that cater to dietary restrictions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of 30 minute or less meal recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. Our website and recipe books have a variety of options to choose from.

What Pampered Chef products do you recommend for making 30 minute or less meals?

Some of my go-to Pampered Chef products for making 30 minute or less meals are our Quick Cooker, Micro-Cooker, and Garlic Press. These products help speed up the cooking process and make meal prep easier and faster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • AnnieBee
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jcsmilez
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies