• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Explain Three for Me from Leadership?

In summary, "Three for Me" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to choose three free products when they host a qualifying cooking show. To qualify for "Three for Me," you must host a show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future show. You can choose any products from the current catalog as part of "Three for Me," except for gift certificates and items from the outlet sale. You can participate in "Three for Me" as many times as you host a qualifying cooking show. However, it cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef offers or discounts, but you can still earn host rewards and half-price items based on your show's sales and bookings.
nikked
Gold Member
Inquiring minds want to know! At least I do! I have searched the posts over, but cannot seem to find an explanation of what it is, just vague references to it.

So, could someone who was at Leadership please explain? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks! Happy selling!

3 for me is aimed at Future Directors. The assumption is that a Future Director has at least two active consultants. At Leadership, Future Directors were encouraged to be a little "selfish" at this stage of their careers, really looking for "3 for me" to promote to Directorship.

HTH!

Mary

Jean JonasJean Jonas challenged EVERYONE (not just futures) at leadership to get "THREE FOR ME." The challenge was 3 new recruits in January. These challenges are to help everyone meet their goals! There is nothing "selfish" about offering this amazing opportunity to everyone and adding to your team. If anything it is the most selfless thing you can do!

I am still working on my 3rd for this challenge!! I have 2 personal and have 3 cluster recruits! So this challenge has made my team grow!! :D

What is "Three for Me"?!?!

"Three for Me" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to choose three free products when they host a qualifying cooking show. It's our way of thanking our loyal customers for hosting a show and sharing our products with their friends and family.

How do I qualify for "Three for Me"?

To qualify for "Three for Me," you must host a Pampered Chef cooking show with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future show. Once these requirements are met, you can choose three free products of your choice as a thank you for hosting the show.

Can I choose any products as part of "Three for Me"?

Yes, you can choose any products from our current catalog as part of "Three for Me." This includes our popular kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. The only items that are not eligible for "Three for Me" are gift certificates and items from our outlet sale.

How many times can I participate in "Three for Me"?

You can participate in "Three for Me" as many times as you host a qualifying cooking show. This means that every time you host a show with $200 in guest sales and at least one booking, you can choose three free products.

Can I combine "Three for Me" with other Pampered Chef offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, "Three for Me" cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef offers or discounts. This includes our host specials, guest specials, and any other promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and half-price items based on your show's sales and bookings in addition to your three free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • cookn' katie