• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Object: What Is It & What Does It Go To?

In summary, the mystery object is a versatile kitchen tool made of food-grade silicone that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. It can be used with various kitchen appliances and tools, such as blenders, food processors, mixers, measuring cups, and spoons. It is used for scraping, mixing, spreading, and removing excess batter or dough, as well as scraping the sides of pots and pans while cooking. It is dishwasher safe and made of safe materials that are heat-resistant.
melindagilbert
HELP!! Does anyone know what this is? Or what it goes to?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 748
figured it out

Aww, I'm too late. And I knew this one too! It's the holder for the BBQ Skewer Set, right? And I'm guessing (although I only just now thought of it) that maybe the notch on the outside is for helping you to take the meat off the skewer after it's cooked. I have a set, but it's been too cold to use it since I bought it.Shari in TX

1. What is the mystery object?

The mystery object is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen.

2. What does it go to?

The mystery object can be used with various kitchen appliances such as blenders, food processors, and mixers. It can also be used with other kitchen tools like measuring cups and spoons.

3. How do I use it?

The mystery object can be used to scrape, mix, and spread ingredients in a bowl or container. It can also be used to remove excess batter or dough from mixing tools or to scrape the sides of a pot or pan while cooking.

4. Is it dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mystery object is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Is it made of safe materials?

Yes, the mystery object is made of food-grade silicone, which is safe for use in the kitchen. It is also heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas